Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11

Thanks @adeleyam! <3 @hanhyojoo_sg ;) I love the group photo! Maybe it's the Inrang pose :D Love JWS, lol ~

June Female Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

On June 24, the Korean Business Research Institute announced this month’s rankings for brand reputation among female advertisement models.

The rankings are based on the analysis of participation, interaction, and community indexes for 13,540,870 pieces of big data on 50 female advertisement models from May 22 through June 23.

1. IU
  2. Han Hye Jin
  3. Kim Yuna
  4. AOA’s Seolhyun
  5. Apink’s Son Naeun
  6. Go Ara
  7. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA
  8. Red Velvet’s Irene
  9. Jo Bo Ah
  10. Son Ye Jin
  11. Hong Jin Young
  12. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon
  13. Jun Ji Hyun
  14. Jang Shin Young
  15. LABOUM’s Solbin
  16. Seo Ye Ji
  17. Kim Hee Ae
  18. Kang Han Na
  19. Seo Eun Soo
  20. Go Joon Hee
  21. Park Na Rae
  22. Gong Seung Yeon
  23. Han Hyo Joo

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/23/june-female-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

@adamag I noticed that they included the description of Kim Moo Yeol and KDW, friendship/enemy relationship. I wonder if they are still keeping the fact the Lee Yoon Hee is a member of the sect? They have not mentioned it to any other article. In the anime, she is a sect member but was caught by Kim Moo Yeol and was used to trap KDW.

I really hate when some “bloggers” treat Hyo’s role as a supporting cast lol, like in Koala playgorund or some tweets that I always see KDW x JWS name then Hyojoo at the  end lol. I am sensitive about it ahahaha

honestly i have to say that of all the main characters..hyojoo is the one who nothing important has been revealed about her. All we know is that she will be opening the heart of KDW and lil bit of her background. Either that’s all she’s really doing in the film or the rest of the things her character does are plot twists. I would like to believe its the latter. I remember seeing her in a scene with KMY in the bts so maybe they kept the original story in regards to her. I guess they wouldnt want us to knw she’s a sect member before watching. Also i feel like if all she was doing was a romance....then she wouldnt be stressing on how hard n different the role was but idk.

Yeah they are all talking about the action side of it, I think it was the first time that she was asked what her role is about on that interview? She is also quiet about it, lol no caption poster on her IG. Haha

Let’s hope for the best! so Hyo’s hardwork will pay off.She deserves it.

OT: I have read about Kim Moo Yeol, he also had a controversy before regarding his military service lol Inrang casts have something in common

Yeah...romance does not do well enough in comparison in korea so am guessing thats why they are speaking about the action more.

its all gonna be alright. 

When are they gonna be releasing the trailer. Inrang is coming out in a month.

Really? Kmy? Yeah but if u notice altho most of the cast have controversies. Only hyo’s own is still getting mentioned again n again. Let me go get more info on the kmy one haha since he’s about to enter one of my faves list. Watched a movie of his yesterday. It was nice.

Hyo is a female, that’s why.But I dont care, let them.lol

KMY, I just read it on wiki, he married an actress too. He is manly and cool,

Haha, is Kang Dong Won really a logical person? lol I remember Kim Woo Bin said before KDW is really smart and is always finding answers to questions. I just thought about it when he was thinking about the reason why their character fell inlove, for him, it has to have a reason lol where in love, there is actually no reason. 

Are they going to release a longer trailer? More stills? Lets wait then.

Ahhhh just read it up. As long as he ended up going anyway...am good. But thanks to u i found out about a cute controversy kmy had lol. Apparently he drunkenly mistakenly tweeted his love messages to his present wife to the public when he meant to send her a private message. LOL. thats how pple found out they were dating. I honestly cant stop laughing right now. The messages are so romantic tho.

yeah. I brought that up to. I dont think people need a reason to be attracted to each other at first. Altho i think they do need one to stay together or get married......KDW is smart ...thats for sure but he honestly looks like someone who’s clueless and awkward about romance related stuff lol. I know someone like him. Everyone can know someone likes them except they themselves lol.

There should be a longer trailer. The one they released was just a teaser.

3 hours ago, adamag said:

Ahhhh just read it up. As long as he ended up going anyway...am good. But thanks to u i found out about a cute controversy kmy had lol. Apparently he drunkenly mistakenly tweeted his love messages to his present wife to the public when he meant to send her a private message. LOL. thats how pple found put they were dating. I honestly cant stop laughing right now. The messages are so romantic tho.

yeah. I brought that up to. I dont think people need a reason to be attracted to each other at first. Altho i think they do need one to stay together or get married......KDW is smart ...thats for sure but he honestly looks like someone who’s clueless and awkward about romance related stuff lol. I know someone like him. Everyone can know someone likes them except they themselves lol.

There should be a longer trailer. The one they released was just a teaser.

What are the messages? lol Ill look it up.Haha true, I dont find KDW witty too but I appreciate him trying to tease Hyojoo about her beauty (tho I dont think its a joke but a fact from his pov lol) at least he tried as Hyo joo is trying to be lady-like and demure lol.

Hyojoo, bias aside, is witty. I find her rebuttals funny, if she isn’t quiet. Jung Woo Sung is funny too. its fun watching a subbed version of their interview. I hope our Hyo talks more next time, I miss her funny side comments.

• Like 1

Being clueless in romance n being witty are different things i think. I cant really say for sure if he’s witty or not....he’s definitely not as witty as jws. But i wont say he lacks wit. Lol. Have you seen the messages?...they’re so sweet right?

2 hours ago, adamag said:

Being clueless in romance n being witty are different things i think. I cant really say for sure if he’s witty or not....he’s definitely not as witty as jws. But i wont say he lacks wit. Lol. Have you seen the messages?...they’re so sweet right?

I know but I was just observing KDW, no idea about his romantic side but I was watching his answers, and thought like he isn’t a funny guy lol. I actually feel sleepy watching some of his interview clips.lol

But I respect him as an actor, I like the variations of his works. And I know that he is super smart and respected in Korea, and also likes to drink.

In terms of his dynamics with Hyo, I always thought that Hyo being so carefree and easy going, will make make up to KDW being reserved but Hyo has been awkward too during their public appearances together lol. I saw Kim Tae Ri joking to KDW, putting some flower crown on him during 1987 stage greetings.

He is soo cheesy hahaha. Oh so his wife is the servant girl from METS! Cool :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamag said:

KDW is smart ...thats for sure but he honestly looks like someone who’s clueless and awkward about romance related stuff lol. 

Now that you mentioned this, I recall reading an interview in which he admits he isn't good at seducing nor understanding what women think/feel. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, solaire said:

Now that you mentioned this, I recall reading an interview in which he admits he isn't good at seducing nor understanding what women think/feel. 

This?

He confessed, "I got somebody's number only once in my lifetime. I don't like forcing something. I like when it is natural. I'm not someone who is overflowing with confidence. I'm fine when I'm doing my work but I really have no confidence when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex. I can't get a grasp on women. I have no way of knowing how they're feeling. There are many times I don't know what they're thinking.

• Like 1

Not about Inrang, but this BTS, felt so natural and real.Dem, her chemistry with Gosoo is still one for the books. I randomly saw this in IG teehee.

Hyojoo can kiss. :D  Wonder if she has a kissing scene im Inrang, they had in anime.Hope she guided KDW well :D 

cto

• Like 5