Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@hhj22 : actually I don't know about the little girl, but this little girl is the same one who sit on Jin Seo Yeon's lap during PR Line Flea Market.. I don't know she is her relative or Jin Seo Yeon's relatives.. and there is another photo of Jin Seo Yeon and this little girl at jellymallow_ms IG.. yeah can't wait to see Hyo Joo at MAMA..

@adeleyam : how to vote ? just comment at the FB ? because there is no option to click..

November 28 2016

Lee Byung Hun and Han Hyo Joo will visit Hong Kong this Saturday as guests of honour of a store opening.  (A translation)

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-28%20at%2012.30.

Korean star Lee Byung Hun’s exquisite acting in “Inside Men” won him Best Actor in Korea’s 37th Blue Dragon Film Awards.  This followed winning Best Actor in the 10th Asian Film Awards, 52nd Baeksang, 36th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards, and the 25th Buil Film Awards.  Over his 25 years of acting, he had been nominated several times by the Blue Dragon Film Awards,  therefore he was very moved when he was awarded Best Actor.  On stage, he thanked his wife Lee Min Jung and his family for their support.   He will visit Hong Kong on December 3, and together with Han Hyo Joo,  female star of the popular drama series “W”, are invited as guests of honour for the opening of the New York fashion brand “Theory's" store in Pacific Place.

Source: http://m.kinliu.hk/entertainment/news/33809-040a909f52b642f25180a7530bf72329

• Like 9

On 26/11/2016 at 11:04 AM, adeleyam said:

Where's everyone??? i miss our weekly updates of our girl and this thread... it's so quiet these days.

i know rite..since no new updates of her,this thread is on silent mode...:sweatingbullets:

and thanks @peonie for that news..so ,yeah..hope more updates and photos of HHJ during her visit at Hong Kong soooooon..:lol:

BTW,random post ~

:P:P

GIF version ~

HhfP907.gif         xfCHP4w.gif

FOLLI FOLLIE BROCHURE & POSTER

• Like 4

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
friends ! we will see Hyo Joo at MAMA 2016 in 2 December and she will go to hongkong in 3 December for opening fashion store ! did i understand true ??????????????????????

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hhj22 said:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
friends ! we will see Hyo Joo at MAMA 2016 in 2 December and she will go to hongkong in 3 December for opening fashion store ! did i understand true ??????????????????????

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

just wanna let u know,that MAMA 2016 will be held at Hong Kong too.;)

and we might see HAN HYO JOO tonite...:lol:

• Like 7

Hello hyolics! 

Thanks for your updates! My account got problem these past few days so i can't comment here, i'm glad it already fixed!

I miss our HyoJoo!!! Hope to see her tonight for burberry event and can't wait to see more photos/vids/news of her for the upcoming MAMA 2016 event (especially red carpet walk), opening of Theory store (i'm so proud of her to be chosen as one of the guest of honor) and also her effortless airport fashion! 

@chyantrils hello girl, long time no news from you, miss your post/s

Thank you chingus for your continuous updates! Welcome to the new hyolics! God bless! :blush:

• Like 3

Couldnt login after that day i posted, glad that the problem is gone for now.. thanks @peonie for the good news! D-3 to MAMA! cant wait to see more of her new photos!

Hopefully the news of our girl attending the Burberry event tonight is true cuz i really miss her so much. haha

Anyway i saw these pictures as i was browsing Baidu..

Looks like its for her ReEn hair CF. Gorgeous :wub:

hIRAf7N.jpg

hJwn16s.jpg

jI0FWvd.jpg

bojQuwZ.jpg

Cr: BaiduHHJ

• Like 6