[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so mad because minwoo & junghyebin weren't a couple. they soo belong together. and besides, she's a little shorter then him & they're dancing couple <33

Guest bubblepeach

yoojeong, thanks so much for translating the whole episode ^_^

Woo Hyuk's on next episode? Nice ^____________________^

It's really good to see he's been appearing on many tv shows lately due to his solo album activities. We get to see other side of him. But seriously, I've never thought that he's a quite, shy type of guy......

That just makes me adore him more :wub:

Hope he shows some kicking dancing skills

cococrust: thanks so much! i will start dling it. so nice of you.

swtgreentea: nice siggy!! i just noticed. :)

awwww..... that minwoo. he knows how to make a girl go all giddy with the cute stuff he does. hehe. i was smiling while i was watching the show and my mom was like what the heck? who are you smiling at? :)

the girl from the shinhwa mvs and super rookies was soooooo pretty!!! how come she looked so fair on LL? coz in the MVs and Super rookie, i thought she looked a bit dark and her hair too!! but on LL, sigh she was soooo pretty and nice (not annoying like that Popeye girl).

oooohhhh!! and they brought that bar thing game back from Season 1. I'm not surprised that Minwoo would do well in that stunt. hehe! since he did it before. although i can't say the same for ShinChun cause they were there too.

I liked the pillow game and minwoo was so competitive there! he would pull the big pillow thing even though another couple would already be hugging it.

and then when Ho Dong bumped into Jung Hwan..... mwahaha!! that was sooooo funny!!! i always thought that it was cute when Jung Hwan would get the camera and start shooting those who got eliminated and then rush to catch the action when the music stopped but him falling over was so much more fun to watch.

i can't wait for next week's ep. i wanna see Yunho, Woo Hyuk and Joon Yup all dance together (as seen on the caps).

i know this request might be impossible but if any one can, then here goes:

can someone upload the 2nd episode of love letter with minwoo. not the whole thing though, just the last 30 min or 40 min or something. if it's possible then can someone please upload it in ysi and pm me if you do. thanks

Guest BLurBLur

hi everyone, i was wondering if any of you guys have the episode with Jangwoohyuk in ysi or megaupload form? i greatly appreciate it because i cant seem to get clubbox to work for me = /

its not out yet..... the first part will be out this saturday.. :)

As much as I love Real Romance Love Letter, I still have this nostalgic feelings of season 1.

I mean it's really great to watch all these different girls & guys make love connections, but it's just soooooo obvious who's going to end up with who. From the beginning of it to the second part, you can tell who's going to be with who.

Season 1 was far the best I think. It just shows how each type of girl celeb looks in a guy & you get to see these 7 fantastic men doing all sort of things just to get attention for one girl. Maybe the girl should have done some fun games with the guys. nonetheless, it was just fun to watch one girl guest and 7 men doing all sort of romantic and crazy stuff. Or maybe SHINHWA just made it exciting for season 1. Yeah...maybe that's it. But I really miss it. Especially the training-in-this-small-trailer-game where all the guys dress up in gym clothes & do that up and down thing. It's so funny. :lol::)

I just really want the program LL to seriously bring in NEW girls. Bin's been always on every new episode. It's just to disgusting now. NEW PEOPLE. Like Lee Jin, Hyori, Ock Joo Hyun, Hwang Bo, Yoon Eun Hye, and etc. It's always 2 or 3 new girls and the rest are just the same as last week. It's just not very thrilling to watch the same people. No Point. They should wipe out all the girls that came on and let them be on the show after 1 month so that we, as viewers, will forget that they already appeared on the show. That's exciting. It's just so tedious to watch the same people do the same routine. :angry:

& as for guys, they should seriously have YOO JAE SUK as one of the guest!! FORGET ABOUT HIS MC CAREER FOR NOW, AND HE SHOULD BE A GUEST IN SOME LOVE-RELATIONSHIP PROGRAM FOR ONCE! :)

Guest amydien

who is the girl that paired up with hyun joong?? where is she from?

Her name is Da Young....but that's all I know. I find her really pretty. :D

^ Ryu Da Young is the girl in the Shinhwa MVs (Young Gunz, Angel, Crazy) and had a bit role in Super Rookie. I think she is sooooo pretty!! (^_^)

yelinoh: hmmmm....... for the girls..... that's kind of tough. I'll be choosing from both seasons ok? hehe! i hope no one throws anything at me:

Bin (*ducks*)

Jang Young Ran (i find her pretty and such a shinhwa fan)

Kim Seo Na (i think it was so cool of her to choose Jun Hwan)

Yoo Min (coz she chose Jong Min so I think she may be fun)

Han Ji Hye ( i think she's cool)

Chae Yeon (spunky!)

I would like to see Eun Hye in LL too. hehe!!! coz she rocks! :)

Guest amydien

^daaaang...I have NEVER seen any LL episode with Han Ji Hye!

Im soooo curious I want to see one! Han Ji Hye is such a fun person! :lol:

Guest elmmmo_

thank you cococrust for the music link <3 i've been wondering what that song was.. the song TIM and dana danced to hehe the dance was so cute ^^*

heheh the caps of MinWoo a few pages back were SO FREAKING CUTE~

Archived