[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any clubbox with HQ version of episode 31 & 32?

Thanks.

I'm uploading them right now, Michael. I held off on the uploading to make sure I can turn gold this time around. :P Heehee...

I'm also reupping everything from ep. 1 onwards in HQ. LQ will start from ep. 31 onwards cuz I didn't save the previous ones. Plus, you guys can download from my FF account if you're looking for old eppies. ^_^

I'm uploading them right now, Michael. I held off on the uploading to make sure I can turn gold this time around. :P Heehee...

I'm also reupping everything from ep. 1 onwards in HQ. LQ will start from ep. 31 onwards cuz I didn't save the previous ones. Plus, you guys can download from my FF account if you're looking for old eppies. ^_^

Thanks, Lisa, for all your work.

And congratulations on your turning gold !!

By the way, what's FF account?

congrats on turning GOLD!! so happy for u!

and as usual thanks for uping LQ for those of us who cant do cb!!

i just realized how i can get to your FF files and great stuff, i watch xman too!

thanks a million, lisa!

^ thanks so much and you're welcome, michael! :D FF is filefront --> http://wackycashew.filefront.com

ai*: no problem. ^_^ glad to be of help and thanks for your well wishes. the only thing i don't have on my FF is Love Letter and that's cuz i upload the LL FF account. :)

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 31, 32, 33

FF link for ep. 31:

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

FF link for ep. 32:

FF link for ep. 33:

wow, thanks for all the summaries!!! things are more clear now. and i need to catch up on this week's episodes. ^_^

Ep31 looks really good even with the eun min confrontation with her mum!

but any someone tell me why exactly is her mum against tae kyung and her?

is it becuz she's too young? tae kyung's not good enuf?

that's the trouble when we're not korean-literate....please help!

but i'm can tell tae kyung did something good when he sought out her mum to explain things.

funny, i''d feel great if one of my girls can find a guy like that - i'd be a happy mum-in-law!

Ep31 looks really good even with the eun min confrontation with her mum!

but any someone tell me why exactly is her mum against tae kyung and her?

is it becuz she's too young? tae kyung's not good enuf?

that's the trouble when we're not korean-literate....please help!

but i'm can tell tae kyung did something good when he sought out her mum to explain things.

funny, i''d feel great if one of my girls can find a guy like that - i'd be a happy mum-in-law!

Hi, ai*..

No, her mum is actually pretty happy about the match.

Initially she had reservations because Eun-min is still in high school and because the mother

had her older daughter in mind for Tae-kyung.

The mother has always liked TK because he's studious, smart, good-mannered, etc.

The mother actually said to herself after TK came and asked her permission to date EM formally

how TK sounds like EM's husband already. And she was smiling while saying this to herself.

Guest honhiguy

Eun Min's mom changed her mind after learning that Tae Kyung was from a poor family. She saw where he lived and was against him after that.

Guest YupgiJ772

AH!! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS UPLOADED THIS DRAMA ONTO FF!! me and my mom are only on episode 14ish BUT we BOTH LOVE this DRAMA!!! theyre all so adorable esp. lee young ah and HONG KYUN MIN.. welll basically i just wanted to thank you guys and hope you enjoy the drama as much as I DO ~ THANK YOU!!

Eun Min's mom changed her mind after learning that Tae Kyung was from a poor family. She saw where he lived and was against him after that.

michael & honhiguy: thanks for the quick translation. now i get it!

even without understanding the words, tae kyung sounded so serious/mature & sincere

when asking Eun Min's mum for permission to date her! i really like this guy, man!

Archived