[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

I have to wait till weekend before I can do the summaries as I have more time then.. :sweatingbullets:

As for subs, doing daily dramas are still not within my time abilties range as they may go up to a 100 or more eps. And I already have other projects lined up till june. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could someone please help....I'm looking the OST of this drama.

I went to the 1st page of this thread but can't d/l its OST.

I can't find it on the OST/MV drama thread cause it's not listed

in English name...PLEASE HELP....thanks U!

Guest yeohweping

could someone please help....I'm looking the OST of this drama.

I went to the 1st page of this thread but can't d/l its OST.

I can't find it on the OST/MV drama thread cause it's not listed

in English name...PLEASE HELP....thanks U!

The links on the first page are for the OST page links. Just click on them and they'll direct you to the actual links ;)

Guest missellee

i watched the first couple of episodes of this drama and it's pretty good. i like how it's a family drama. lee young ah is really cute and such a good actress, and i was definitely surprised by hong kyung min's acting. it's good to see yoon hae young in dramas again alhthough i don't like her character in this one.

hiya yeohweping....thanks but the songs are so bad...sorry to say that.

there were nicer songs in the drama but couldn't find ANY....will they

have a complete OST of this drama out later...hmmm...just hoping :D

Guest snam124

I finally downloaded all 30 episodes! my poor computer is working overtime. lol.

Since it's only 30 min. episodes, I think I can catch up in a few days! Oh and if additional help is needed, I might be able to help with any spot translations/summary :)

Guest - - Yehri

aw man the guy isn't too hot tho V____V

you dont think hongkyungmin is hot :o :excl:

lol i think he is :blush:

thank u dreamweaver for always providing the ff links<33333333

Guest yeohweping

Summaries ep.25-28

Tae kyung missed Eun min's dad at the station. He then asked a lady that sells things,the address their stock headquarters and heads there with Eun min. Eun min gave them a box of drinks with her dad's face imprinted on it and asked the man there to inform them if there are any news. While sending out Eun ju, her Aunt kept saying how much she likes her. Eun ju upon pitying her askes how much she needs. Eun min left Tae Kyung happily with the ring on her finger. Mrs seo was shocked when she found out that it was Eun min's birthday from Eun Ju. But she starts complaining to Eun ju on how naughty Eun min had been and she even went to the police station to bail her. She only stop ranting when Eun min came home.

Eun ju: Eun min, happy birthday..

Mrs Seo: Oh my, where did you go to?

All of them later sat at the dinning table,sing the birthday song. Eun min went over to Eun ju's room to ask her if she misses their dad, but Eun ju tells Eun min never to mention anything about their dad. Tae kyung starts asking Hee Su's classmate for her whereabouts in school.Tae Su tells Tae kyung that Hee Jung must be really angry at Hee Su to have her kicked out of the house.Tae kyung tells Hee jung that he's unable to find nor make contact with Hee Su at all. Eun ju withdraws cash and was going to bring it to her aunt at the police station, but mrs seo beated her to pay the money. Ki hun brought his rubbish next door to Yeong min when he said the things needs to be separated before throwing.Eun ju ran to find Chairman kim when he didn't pay her as stated and they got into a fight. Hee Su went to find Ki hun but found out that he had moved from his former house.Mrs Seo saw Eun min and Tae kyung hugging in front of the house.Ki hun laughed silently to himself at Yeong min and Eun ju.Tae kyung confessed that he likes Eun min and runs away.Eun min was scold by mrs seo when she got home, saying that she doesn't want her daughter to end up like her sister.Unable to study, Eun min starts sending out missing messages to Tae kyung and they sneaked out of their homes.Mrs seo finds out about their relationship after she read the messages on Eun min's phone and follows them secretly.

Tae Kyung: What are you doing here? Didn't you get my message?

Eun min: Handphone..

Hee Su drew a goodbye message at Ki hun's wooden door and leaves, without knowing that Ki hun was to come back today.Hee Su burns up all the letters and comics books at the port.Mrs seo tried to find Eun min after losing sight of Tae kyung but sees couples kissing around her.Mrs seo calls up Eun ju to tell her about it, but Eun ju told her that it's impossible.Mrs seo managed to catch them in the act when she reached home.

In her fight with her mom, Eun min starts bringing up the issue of money and studying university.Hee Su returns home and was taken out for a meal by the kim brothers. Tae Su tells Hee su to look at him and he told her about the first time he met her and how Tae kyung happy was to have a younger sister :tears:Later, the brothers tried to amend the relationship between Hee Su and Hee Jung.After singing, all of them made their way to Tae Hee's place to have a gathering. Mrs Seo drives Eun min to and fro from school to prevent Tae Kyung from making any contact with her.Mrs seo gets angry when she reads the message on the Eun min's phone. Ki hun takes a photo of Hee Su's drawing before leaving for Seoul. Hee Su tells Hee Jung that she knows that Hee Jung had done everything for her future.Mrs Seo had totally forgotten her appointment with her sister, asked her sister to sit somewhere else while she does an interview. Eun ju's aunt paid her an unexpected visit and misunderstood that she's living with a guy.Eun Ju and Yeong min wen to find Chairman kim again only to find out that he injured his legs in an accident.Hee jung talks to Tae Kyung at the Seo's house over his relationship with Eun min.Mrs Seo later gives Tae kyung his wages and askes him to make a promise to leave Eun min, Tae kyung accepted the money unwillingly.Mrs Seo slaps Eun min when she kept mentioning about her dad and her anger, she scream that her mom is just like a step-mother.Tae kyung helps his mom with the deliveries and finds himself back at the Seo's house again.Mr kim feels strange when he sees Tae kyung drinking in the storeroom. Eun min packs her bags, saying that she's going to her dad.

Tae Su carries a drunken Tae kyung home while at the Seo house, Mrs kim refused to leave mrs seo. Yeong min and Eun ju return home to find the police waiting there to arrest Yeong min for Chairman kim's accident. Eun ju and Ki hun tried to stop them, but just as the lift door opens, a crying Eun min appears. Mr Seo returns to the head quarters and was told that a high school student came looking for him yesterday. Just when Eun ju was having headaches over Yeong min's case, Eun min tells her that she's hungry.Upon reaching home, mr kim tells Tae Su to put Tae kyung in the main bedroom.Mrs Kim returns home drunk and starts ranting out all her displeasures about Mr kim.In the morning, a crying Mrs Seo laments that her husband left her and now, her children are not with her as well. Eun ju wakes Eun min up and went next door to call Ki hun.Then, she went to find chairman kim only to find his door locked.Mrs Seo called Eun ju and found out that Eun min is staying with her.Eun Ju finds out that Chairman kim had put charges on Yeong Min on purpose.

Guest yeohweping

Summaries ep.29-30

Eun ju visits Yeong min, says that she's sorry for getting him into this and promise him to get to the bottom of things. Eun ju locks Ki hun out of the car and drives off.Eun min went looking for Tae Kyung instead of going to school. Tae kyung scolds her for leaving home and not going to school.

Tae Kyung: Go to the Coffee house and wait..

Eun min: I don't have any money.

Tae kyung gives her all the money he got and sends her off telling her to wait for him in the coffee house. Unable to wait, Eun min decided to trick Yeong Shin into giving her a treat. Eun ju returns to the Seo's house and Mrs Seo tells her that Eun Min hasn't been to school. Yeong shin starts crying when she hears Eun min's story and scolding her for lying.Tae kyung waits out side the Seo's house for Eun min unknowing that she had not return home. Hee Jung tells Tae kyung to stop seeing Eun min as it's not good for either of them. Back at home, Tae su askes Tae kyung why he had been drinking the other night but he doesn't replies. Eun ju calls up Tae kyung asking about Eun min's whereabouts and Tae kyung tells her that he hasn't seen Eun min after he told her to wait at the coffee house.Hee Su was drawing again instead of paying attention in class. Yeong min was released when Eun ju pays Chairman Kim.

Tae kyung was smiling in class upon receiving a message from Yeong shin telling him that Eun min's with her. Eun min keeps asking Tae kyung if he really likes her but he keeps avoiding the question. Tae kyung rubs away Eun min's tears and she smiles upon knowing that he cares for her.Mrs kim lets Tae hee into the house once Mr Kim leaves but he suddenly appears and said that someone is unable to keep her promise. He drives Tae hee out of the house and said that she's a bad example to the younger children. Mrs Kim goes to Tae Su to complain about mr kim while Mr kim feels heartache to see Hee Jung working so hard.Ki hun keeps saying that Eun ju treats Yeong min differently since he went to jail and Yeong min feels unhappy when he heard that Eun ju paid for his release.Tae kyung sends Eun min home and they decided to have a talk with mrs seo.Mrs seo become angry upon seeing them together and Eun min runs away again after another fight with her mom.Hee Jung decides to take Eun min to the kim's house until everything cools down.

Archived