[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

this drama looks good! I don't know if i can start watching another daily drama! :unsure: but I really like Lee Young Ah in "Golden Apple". And I LOVED the previous MBC daily drama (Geum Soon) and this sort of has the same feel to it. I hope all the episodes are still available in clubbox! hehe.

*wave* hi snam124! nice to see u again after yeong jae's!

i'm here too cuz i luv the story with the 2 sisters eun min & eun ju, quite hilarious!

also i'm enjoying the male lead hong kyung min very much!

wish i can lay my hands on his music cuz i heard he's a singer too!

see u around!

ai*

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dreamweaver: thanks again as always!

luv luv luv epi 26!

hong kyung min is sooooooo cute in all the ways he tries to show love then he himself gets so embarrassed....

actually got a tiny taste of him as a singer in this episode too!

did u all see the loveletter hand actions? how adorable those 2!!!!

downloading episode 26 right now, can't wait :w00t: , this just keeps getting better and better; that eun min <_< she's so lucky to have that hunk :wub: of a teacher.

FF link added to my previous post. ^_^

just caught up on the episodes. it was so cute to see tae kyung make all those gestures to eun min on the balcony. :wub: heehee... i really love this couple. too bad mrs. seo really don't want to see them together. :( i guess from the perspective of the parent, it's understandably shocking that your daughter is in love with "her teacher". then again she didn't know that they had met long before they became teacher-student. and i'm glad that hee su went home. i hope her drawing talents will be recognized by eun joo's senior. :D

FF link added to my previous post. ^_^

just caught up on the episodes. it was so cute to see tae kyung make all those gestures to eun min on the balcony. :wub: heehee... i really love this couple. too bad mrs. seo really don't want to see them together. :( i guess from the perspective of the parent, it's understandably shocking that your daughter is in love with "her teacher". then again she didn't know that they had met long before they became teacher-student. and i'm glad that hee su went home. i hope her drawing talents will be recognized by eun joo's senior. :D

thanks for the FF link!

all those gestures remind me of LOVE LETTER the variety game show! sooooooooo cute!

yup! tae kyung is such a good guy! wouldn't mind having such a son-in-law myself!

Episode 26 was soo cute :wub: , thanks for the FF links :D , what a difference from 27, it was soo sad :( to see TY get drunk 'cause of what happened at EM house, :tears: , BTW can someone translate what was said 'cause i only understood like half of it

Guest snam124

*wave* hi snam124! nice to see u again after yeong jae's!

i'm here too cuz i luv the story with the 2 sisters eun min & eun ju, quite hilarious!

also i'm enjoying the male lead hong kyung min very much!

wish i can lay my hands on his music cuz i heard he's a singer too!

see u around!

ai*

hi ai*! good to see you here too :)

i've been attempting to d/l this series from the beginning, but i've had no luck with clubbox. i'm so glad there are summaries!! thanks everyone!! :)

although i haven't read them yet, i wonder if i should just start watching the current episodes? :unsure:

i've been attempting to d/l this series from the beginning, but i've had no luck with clubbox. i'm so glad there are summaries!! thanks everyone!! :)

although i haven't read them yet, i wonder if i should just start watching the current episodes? :unsure:

if you just want the LQ versions, i have the series starting from ep. 1 on my filefront account. just look under the labelled folder: ^_^

http://wackycashew.filefront.com

hope to get today's ep. soon. :D

oh so sad..... can ne1 do a spot translation?

what did tae kyung overhear his mum saying after he was carried home drunk?

that made him cry didn't it?

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 28 [53.5MB / 350.3MB]

love2ue.jpg

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

HI I just heard about this drama...is this currently being subbed? It looks really good and I would love to watch this..hehe ThANKS! =]

welcome elavndrc!

unfortunately i dun think this is being subbed...

we've been relying on the kind translated summaries from yeohweping to follow the story and

occasionally i ask for spot translations and whoever's around will help out!

but i can still somewhat follow along tho of course will enjoy it more if i understood what's being said!

Archived