[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

3 hours ago, rocat said:

heh, he does - Intense Love.

FL there is pretty but I three-quarts wished it was ZLS; it has lots of scenes ZLS would do utterly well in. 
I’m up to ep11 there and it’s a bit of a cringe fest for me...haha. DYX there is pretty nice :)

It's a fluffy sweet drama without typical asian conflict like evil mother/father in law, only bratty male lead's sister but not big issue or main leads status differences because they are engaged with each other and female lead is rich and it has many sweet kisses between main leads. Not to mentioned female lead is beautiful and there's handsome Yu Xi in modern clothing.

But I'm still will always leaning to male lead falls in love first and then chasing the female lead persistently type of romance LOLOL

The male lead gonna show his jealousy, heartbreak and shooting the obvious longing and loving gaze that even the people on the street can see it except, of course, the oblivious female lead:lol:

Han Shuo also like it (maybe he is a masochist?):P

But what impress me the most is that The Romance of Tiger and Rose drama writer manage to make the supporting characters shine.

The Queen, Bai Ji, Zi Rui, Meng Guo and others. 

Aww it seem our Zi Rui also watch this fan meet online. He must be so proud of his beloved princess:D

All the credit to owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

I wish the actor who plays Rui Rui was there. I find it will be more chaotic with Bai Ji, Meng Guo, and Rui Rui there Lol.

102573635-250935656329775-19298907306548

I just love their interactions :P

Rui Rui explained that he wished he could join the fan meeting but couldn't because of conflicting schedules

Lusi commented "You must come next time" and he replied " I saw them bully you :joy:, this wouldn't happen if I were there :P

P.S : Neither chinese nor english are my first languages, please feel free to correct me haha 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Isrin said:

102573635-250935656329775-19298907306548

I just love their interactions :P

Rui Rui explained that he wished he could join the fan meeting but couldn't because of conflicting schedules

Lusi commented "You must come next time" and he replied " I saw them bully you :joy:, this wouldn't happen if I were there :P

P.S : Neither chinese nor english are my first languages, please feel free to correct me haha 

Haha as expected first comment after that was “Next time?! When? Lu Older Sister!”

Lesson two from my China CP 101: most popular CP are BL couple. Very rarely do you see popular boy-girl couple. 

Taro Ball Dessert is now top 3 CP again. It’s another miracle haha.

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Lesson two from my China CP 101: most popular CP are BL couple. Very rarely do you see popular boy-girl couple. 

Taro Ball Dessert is now top 3 CP again. It’s another miracle haha.

This is so entertaining haha, I don't even know why I keep checking their ranking :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@Isrin Thank you so much for the translation! Rui Rui T-T I love his karaoke with Bai Ji. Haha such a loyal person to QQ. Telling her if he was there she would not be bullied. I really hope there is more events with the cast but it might be difficult since I think Lusi is busy and Rui Rui is filming for another drama i think. I just saw that Yuxi is doing a lot of promo for intense love with a couple mv and a role reverse thing. If only Tecent focus on promoting the drama and gave us more goodies but I can't complain since we got a fan meeting

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

@Isrin Thank you so much for the translation! Rui Rui T-T I love his karaoke with Bai Ji. Haha such a loyal person to QQ. Telling her if he was there she would not be bullied. I really hope there is more events with the cast but it might be difficult since I think Lusi is busy and Rui Rui is filming for another drama i think. I just saw that Yuxi is doing a lot of promo for intense love with a couple mv and a role reverse thing. If only Tecent focus on promoting the drama and gave us more goodies but I can't complain since we got a fan meeting

Intense Love prompt is dying down cause they finished airing. 

I read somewhere that LS isn’t leaving Beijing right away so they may be filming some additional material together (maybe even a photo shoot?!) 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Also the weather was not ideal. Fans says it was raining heavily in Shanghai because it’s the end of TROTAR lol. 

the sky is crying for all of us who cannot be there and does not want that their love to end,

ofcourse if there was a season 2 there will be a very bright sun lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lavvarr said:

the sky is crying for all of us who cannot be there and does not want that their love to end,

ofcourse if there was a season 2 there will be a very bright sun lol

This reminds me of the ending as the heaven gates open. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So DYX is in two of the top 10 CP. With ZLX at no 3 and his co-star from Intense Love at no 7. The other 8 are all BL or girl-girl CP. (Still not understanding the complicated CP circle lol...)

I remember that Li Xian was the July boyfriend back then right? And DYX is now the May boyfriend... our boy has done really really well! But hopefully the crazy fans and paps don’t drive him crazy the way it has disturbed Li Xian. Link

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I like Dede comment on this thread:

Reminds me of when QQ is busy discussing about politics and HS is just sitting in the side line drinking lol:lol:

And it seem the cake standee that Yu Xi licking is Qian Qian cake standee:P

I'm not shipping, I'm just watching:phew:

87aeeflmax041.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@enzek I told myself I would not ship any couples in dramaland because it is a rabbit hole. But last night i found myself watching my first ever fan meeting of a chinese drama live, lurking on their CP page, and just smiling at myself at Yuxi interactions with Lusi. I have to say these two and the drama brought me a lot of smiles and joy during this chaotic time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

@enzek I told myself I would not ship any couples in dramaland because it is a rabbit hole. But last night i found myself watching my first ever fan meeting of a chinese drama live, lurking on their CP page, and just smiling at myself at Yuxi interactions with Lusi. I have to say these two and the drama brought me a lot of smiles and joy during this chaotic time.

omg me too, i even watch their live without sub lmao

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

It truly is a rabbit hole LOL

But as long as the shipper being respectful and not bashing other actress or harrassing the actor/actress, I don't think it bad.

We all need some sugar in our life;)

Other bts in the prison. 

I still can't believe our banana & orange did it in the prison hahaha

I hope at least the prison position is at the secluded area:lol:

All credit to owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

@enzek 

Hide contents

If it was a dream sequence did that mean our two CP dreamt of cooking the rice in the prison. I mean how do you start from there in modern world if you already did everything in dream land

If they had a shared memory of that moment, Awkward. LOL

But hey, they can move forward without the getting to know you....

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

Just watched the entire fan meet that's loaded on the channel. Did people missed the part where Ryan was reaching for Lusi's hand...it's at 7:23 after they walked back from giving the audience the orange/banana basket. 

And the way he looks at her makes me feel like an outcast trying to steal a glance at a private moment. When he looks he's just fixated. I think I'm too old to be shipping couples but they are 2 cute kids together.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Sidetracking.

XLS mentioned that that Ryan could carry her comfortably during the series and she mentioned that one time an actor couldn't lift her and so she skipped dinner and only ate vegetables.

I felt so bad for her. She is already so petite.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Super_Dede said:

Im having a lot of fun reading all your comments here, laughing and smiling while walking at the mall.  This 2 makes my heart young, learning also new thing like CP haha.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1