[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

32 minutes ago, libra22 said:

What look of our 8th prince do you like? I think his hairstyle in EL3 now based on fans capture look better than the pic below.

Pic credit as labelled

64NnWN9.jpg

For me 2018 and 2020 :heartxoxo:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yui. said:

:( So Sad Richard Wang isn't returning back for S3. Really like him as 1st prince. Couldn't find why -- does any one know why he isn't returning? Schedule conflict?

I don’t know about his schedule but based on EL2, his story seems to be done. If they continue from where they left off, there isn’t much of a story for him anymore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

I don’t know about his schedule but based on EL2, his story seems to be done. If they continue from where they left off, there isn’t much of a story for him anymore. 

Richard could appear as Grand Father with the white hair

XZL posted on his oasis that he has lose weight from 74.5kg to 71.7 kg. This was in response to his post 6 days ago when he said he gained weight after dinning with his EL3 co-star Alen Fang  for 2 days. 

007vcu53ly1ggmw5qvbv4j30k00qqh5d.jpg