• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DreamCatcher2011

[Current Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Mon & Tue @ 21:00 KST

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Springmaiden said:

Thank you all for the updates.

The gangster look of Bogum is totally hilarious,  @Sakurafairy. I don't mind harassing by a handsome thug like him.

cr:logo

I love the fourth teaser. I love the chemistry of Bogum and Sodam. They are cutie couple. 

@Sodamssi Sodam has her own unique charm. I love her stills in your post. She may not be in the beautiful side but she is superbly charming.

What sodam is not be in the beautiful side!!!! You have a eye problem, sodam is so beautiful also charming 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Unamused 2

Posted (edited)

My Park So Dam :fullofhearts:

Ahn Jung Ha Gifs

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-7.gif

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-6.gif

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-8.gif

Gifs created by me

Spoiler

I respect your opinion :)@Springmaiden and thank you for saying she is superbly charming. 

I will respect the saying: 

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then the person who is observing gets to decide what is beautiful. [cto] 

but for me she is both beautiful,  charming,  charismatic as @Nur Nurisaid and terrific in acting.

I'm so happy after years of not doing drama and after the tremendous super success of Parasite she has now walking to the paths of dramaland and double happiness since she is doing with great casts like Bogum,  Wooseok, Heera and AeRa etc. 

Let's hope for the success of this drama for both of our biases. :heartxoxo:

Edited by Sodamssi
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Record of Youth Teaser 4

Translation as follows :-

Hye Joon : If you were to ask me how come I've turned out to become like this? Why? What's wrong with me?!

Hye Joon's dad : Even if you were to reach for the sky, all you could do is just to catch a floating cloud! (implying Hye Joon is merely habouring an empty dream)

Hye Joon lashing out at his dad : No matter what Appa says, my life will not just vanish like this!

Hye Joon's mom grabs hold tightly of his dad.

Dad yells aloud : No! Let me go!

Caption reads : In reality, I am...

Jung Ha : Always striving hard in my life...

Lady yells at Jung Ha : Yah!!!

Jung Ha : My goal/dream is to create my own brand, An Jung Ha...

Caption reads : Friendship is also...

Hye Joon to Hae Hyo : What? What should I do?

Hae Hyo assures him : Don't you have me (with you)?

Hae Joon to HJ's mom : I will be responsible for Hye Joon...

Hye Joon : Don't they always tell us after we've grown up, it all depends on whether we are living well or not, our friends are likely to have changed too...

Hae Hyo to Hye Joon : To us, that will never happen...

Caption reads : Remember...

Lady speaking to Hye Joon :  You have to build yourself up. No one will give you something interesting for nothing...

Caption reads : Together...

Hye Joon to Jung Ha : Compared to the others in getting the first place...I believe that I can be the first...Fighting!!! Fighting!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

:wub:

EexyrBrUYAA2CQd?format=jpg&name=medium
Eexwi3SU0AAmBTH?format=jpg&name=medium
Eex50RSU0AYVdcW?format=jpg&name=medium
                                       cr: tvN

Many thanks for the trans, @MinLyn!
  • Like 7

Daebak!  Their visuals are making my heart crazy,  @gumtaekg

:fullofhearts:

LJJ is one of the owners of Artist

Company together with JWS which is the agency of PSD. 

:happydance:

Love this description of AJH. Since she graduated from SKY university (SNU,Korea and Yonsie) she aspires not only to be an outstanding make-up artist  but to have a worldwide make-up brand of her own. She has her own big dream to pursue aside from fangirling. 

"Ahn Jeong-ha', a youthful youth who goes straight toward her dream. Like a bold aspiration to create her own brand, she strives to grow into a stable makeup artist

:approves:

Yeowww,   we all fangirls, and we love that,  so I totally understand you Jeong Ha ssi. :D

:handsup:

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1081110

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Record of Youth related

BOGUMMY'S Fleet. 

IMG-20200807-165940.jpg

116790526-1232207377114497-2191967648918

The latest teaser of upcoming series “Record of Youth” showed the blossoming love between Sa Hye-jun portrayed by Park Bo-Gum and An Jeong-ha played byPark So-Dam.

Bo-gum’s (Encounter, Reply 1988, Love in the Moonlight) character is a pragmatic and ambitious young man, who is an aspiring model/actor. In the series, he juggles his idealism with the reality of everyday life.

So-dam’s (Parasite, Cinderella with Four Knights) character, on the other hand, is an aspiring makeup artist and a smart young woman with a strong sense of self.

In the latest snippet feature, Jeong-ha drunkenly proclaim that she will stop being a fan of Hye-jun. They, however, later enjoy a coffee date with Hye-jun saying he feels comfortable when he’s with Jeong-ha and eventually become close.

Bo-gum and So-dam is joined by Byeon Woo-seok (Dear My Friends, Search: WWW) who portrays the role of Won Hae-hyo, a childhood bestfriend of Hye-jun. They are both models who broke into acting.

“Record of Youth” is directed by An Gil-ho, who is also behind television series “Stranger,” “Memories of Alhambra” and “WATCHER.”

It is also written by Ha Myeong-hee, who has penned many heart-warming stories grounded in realistic settings, including “Doctors” and “Temperature of Love.”

This series produced by Studio Dragon and Pan Entertainment is set to premiere exclusively on streaming giant Netflix outside Korea on September 7. Its service cadence slated every 9:30 p.m. of Mondays and Tuesdays.

In Korea, the show’s first-window broadcast rights would be carried by tvN. —Rosette Adel

https://www.interaksyon.com/hobbies-interests/2020/08/07/174543/record-of-youth-teases-blooming-romance-between-park-bo-gum-park-so-dam/

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Heavy rains are affecting the shooting of our drama. Hope rains cooperate. Pls, rain stops now. 

Trans: On my way home from work...
On my way home...
I've got enough to get off.
stop nowOoh.
Don't make it difficult for everyone

Screenshot-20200809-073638.jpg

cr: IG owner

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I miss reading all the updates here. Gomawo for the updates chingudeul. 

1597057772584.gif

ctto

• Like 6

Park So-dam plays Ahn Jung-ha, Who Develops a Strong DreamTransforming into a Makeup Artist

20200811094722-1496289-1002-680.jpg

Youth Record' Park So-dam returns with a lot of positive energy.

tvN's "Youth Records," which will premiere on Sept. 7, unveiled a still-cut of Park So-dam, who turned into a young woman Ahn Jung-ha, who goes straight for his dream.

"Youth Records" depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality. The hot records of young people who go straight for their dreams in their own ways, which have become luxury, give excitement and empathy.

It further stimulates expectations about the face of real youth to be shown by Park So-dam, a heroine of the movie "Parasite" and an irreplaceable presence in various works. Meanwhile, Park So-dam, who is completely possessed as a makeup artist in the released photo, catches the eye. 

Ahn Jung-ha's glistening eyes and a happy smile that complete his makeup with delicate touches can be felt with pride in his work. 

His passion doesn't stop even on holidays. Ahn Jung-ha is developing a strong dream of creating her own brand. His excited face preparing for beauty busking makes us wonder about his daily life.

IMG-20200811-114957.jpg

The following photos show Ahn Jung-ha's special hobby. She smiles brightly at the photo of Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) in her stable cell phone. 

Like the phrase "I think I did too well for your fan" in the character poster released earlier, "Fan ID" is the only fatigue recovery agent in a difficult daily life. 

IMG-20200811-114732.jpg

Whenever she is tired, she takes out pictures and videos of Sa Hye-joon and feels small happiness, which further doubles Ahn Jung-ha's lovely unexpected charm.

Park So-dam said that the character Ahn Jung-ha, full of passion, approached her charmingly. "As soon as I turned the first page of the script, I fell in love with it," she said, explaining her charm by saying, "She is a wonderful person who knows her goal of stability and what she wants to do, and tries and runs toward her dream without rest."

"We are working hard to get sympathy and healing in the growth record of young people, so please look forward to it," she added.

The production team of "Youth Records" said, "Park So-dam's performance, which portrays Ahn Jung-ha as she is, does not need to be explained.

We will be able to confirm the true value of Park So-dam once again through his confident and stable appearance in front of dreams and love.

Meanwhile, tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Records" will premiere on tvN at 9 pm on Sept. 7.

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=185466

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000685003

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1