[drama 2006] 'My Love' (Friday Night Drama) 마이 러브

Guest dramaok

Guest dramaok

LOL thx mily2. the caps and your captions are great!

this drama is pretty fun isn't it. it's so funny. hahaha.

the one scene where yi-hwan ran into miran's car, and miran and everyone inside heard some loud noise, and someone says, 'what's the noise'..? and miran's boy says, 'it's war!'. lol cute.

------

these are my 2 fav scenes in ep. 4:

MR = miran (shin ae-ra)

YH = yi-hwan (lee chang-hoon)

mylovee04korhdtvxvidpokze1.jpg

MR: did you come cuz you were scared? that i might tell seo exec. about your female relationships?

YH: hey i thought you were nervous why are you so fearless?

MR: why did you come really huh?

YH: i came cuz i was curious. i was curious what it's like to live w/ 4 children, and on top of that widowed mother-in-law too.. i was curious how you 6 live.. so?

MR: ???!

YH: why? you don't like my answer?

MR: ... what.. that.. why would you be curious about that?

YH: cuz it's you!. i was curious cuz it was you!.... so i went and then that elderly showed up and caused a fuss and i hit your car...and it was the same mess all over, so?

MR:.. ??!

YH: exactly how good was your relationship with your husband that you had 4 kids? i mean even if he had good stagma, to have 4 kids then you would've had to have kissed 50 thousand times, and did that deed 5 thousand times right?.. i really can't imagine it.

MR: don't try to imagine!

YH: was there really nothing else to do? was there really nothing else to play with?

MR: (raises her hand to punch him).

mylovee04korhdtvxvidpokro6.jpg

---------

mylovee04korhdtvxvidpokzv3.jpg

YH: jang miran!

MR: --

YH: oh so it's your left arm..

MR: what is it now? what are you curious about now? are you a pervert? is that why you imagine about other spouses lives?

YH: let's have a game of basketball. first one to score 20.

MR: fine. but go break your arm too first so it's fair.

YH: no i couldn't do that. i should take advantage while you're like this. i was always a pathetic coward wasn't i?

MR: are you upset at me or something? is that why you're doing this? why are you haunting me?

YH: what do you mean i'm haunting? you're the one who's haunting me.

MR: what? what strength do i have to haunt your life? huh? hey.. just say it cooly.. say, 'i'm really sorry about then. i''ll apologize on behalf of my mother who said you were bad luck.. she shouldn't have told a growing highschool freshman that she's bad luck.. i'm really sorry'. if you say that then it's all in the past..

YH: ----

MR: the way i see it you're still a coward.

YH: perhaps i am.

MR: if you don't have confidence to apologize then just forget it. just live your way according to your looks. don't tease ppl.

YH: why am i teasing you? you're teasing me.

MR: what?

YH: should've you have 4 kids with me instead?

MR: what? so are you curious what it tastes like to live like this now that you've tried everything?

YH: but i was the first to like you jang miran. everyone at seh-myeong high knew.. the students and the teachers.. and i was the first to kiss you too.

MR: does that count as kiss?

YH: hey your neighbors can hear you.

MR: hey i'm thankful that it ended like that then and i'm thankful for your mother too.. thx to your guys i was able to study hard and get into a great school and met a one and only great guy and had 4 kids.

mylovee04korhdtvxvidpokkiavi003146713fd5.jpg

YH: (moves closer and puts his arm around her)

MR: hey!

YH: this is good.. you can't even punch me now..

MR: hey..

YH: (kisses her)

mylovee04korhdtvxvidpokhb6.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ cool. we'll keep each other company. since this won't be a very popular drama here at soompi. ^^

thx for ep. 1 caps mily2. i was just gonna request for some since i only have the LQ for that ep.

thx xXeunhaexP for the spoilers.

ditto gerryg. despite lee chang-hoon's 'bad boy' image in k-entertainment i've always found him to be very manly and attractive and he sure ages well too...

people_frame_f01.jpg

the hubby. he is actor jeong wook (born 1973).

he appeared in sbs 'yeon gae so mun' (2006), and supposedly in 'little women' (2002) but dont' remember who. he starred in a tv novela series 'wild flower' last year. and i think he was also in a couple of other dramas as minor roles...

and *wave* to ay_link, Luv, and sw3etxsarang.

btw...

playa_2.jpg jo yi-hwan (lee chang hoon) is 35... while playa_1.jpg jang mi-ran (shin ae ra) is 37... and i don't know if you remember in ep. 2 mi-ran looked at a newsclipping on the wall of a female wrestler? that female wrestler has the same name, jang mi-ran (she's a real wrestler and that is really her name)... and playa_4.jpgdae-pyeong is 39, and he does like mi-ran even though he's married. he and his wife met through mi-ran. miran and soojin (the wife) were colleage mates.. and playa_3.jpg hee-jae is 30. i think she is yi-hwan's fiance now.

AHHHH! im seeing all my old buddies here now! I havent watched any of the episodes yet which i have to dl right now but the synopsis of the story is pretty hilarious. YOu know i was never a fan of Lee Chang Hoon. Something about him that really irked me but he's definitely growing on me now. Is it in your box AY? :lol:

DO spill Mic about his reputation, the worst i heard was that he was a total womaniser but nothing new really?

Guest xXeunhaexP

heheh~!! yaY!! we can all be a big happy family, i was so worried though before this thread was up that no one was going to watch this drama. i acutallly love this drama, so far it has got me really hoooked :)

hehe no problemdramaok and thank you for starting this thread :) oh and i totally agree with you on your best parts of the previous episodes. i <3ed those scenes too ;)

well in regards to spoliers..... the man who kissed the woman at the end, implied that she was still in his mind the entire time. :phew: aww there is going to be a cute romance between them. and he tells his fiance lets not go with the wedding, in the previews. he looke really mad :mellow:

how am i gonna last an entire week?? :vicx: such anticipation

Guest dramaok

DO spill Mic about his reputation, the worst i heard was that he was a total womaniser but nothing new really?

yup just that. in the 90s there were also rumors about him being connected to the mafia but i think they were just rumors. he's a famous playboy who supposedly dated a lot of the younger actresses such as heo yeong-ran. at age 39 he is still a bachelor, but he has been dating a miss-korea who is 15 years younger than him:

35xd2.jpg

w/ kim tae-ah (1981 born; miss seoul 'mi' (bronze) 1994)

----------

2006102812480584994_0.jpg

btw 'heejae' (actress lee yoon-mi) recently got married in real life to singer jo yeong-hoon. she is 25 and he is 37.

Guest purplexx

Does anyone know if there are any chinese subbed episodes for this drama? i really wanted to watch this...IT sounds interesting!

Guest AnonEMus

2006102812480584994_0.jpg

btw 'heejae' (actress lee yoon-mi) recently got married in real life to singer jo yeong-hoon. she is 25 and he is 37.

i saw her at gap outlet store near palm springs this past year or was it last year... lol~ i forgot! :P she's much prettier on-screen i thought, but then it might be because she wasn't wearing all that make-up.

Thanks Mic, talk about robbing the cradle but to each their own! im just glad sbs is finally making some use out of the older, much more experienced actresses than some of the newbies lately- which btw are very few and very very far in between who lack in all areas except one.

I just hope they dont ruin the ending for this drama.

Actually i remember SHR from way back then when she made that drama with her husband and Lee (the girl who got into that huge scandal back then about posing as a 'comfort woman') and thought she really couldnt act for the life for her but i must say, that she has improved considerably and her personal life is admirable as well.

thank you mic for all the spoilers.. luv ya lots.. hehe

* wave wave to bella*.. *hugs*.. you're finally here.. i was looking all over for you buddy.. we're gonna have a fun journey.

some more caps to welcome bella on board .. the kids are cute... i love their happy little family :)

someone has a "not so secret" admirer.. hehe

bscap001vj9.jpg

bscap000ci7.jpg

*blush*.. who on earth would send me flowers?

bscap003xl8.jpg

bscap005tf3.jpg

hmmm.. i don't know this person.. * secretly thinking.. is he handsome?*

bscap006hq9.jpg

bscap007ps2.jpg

ohhhhhh.. it's not for me? it's for you, mother-in-law? how can that be?

bscap008ot7.jpg

bscap010ms8.jpg

omo omo.. why does he has to waste money sending flowers? * blushing*

bscap012th9.jpg

hello~

this is so random, but isn't that twin boy from 'be strong geum-soon'? As Geum-Soon's son? If so...he grew! :)

I saw the first two episodes two days ago and so far so good! Such a happy family with lovely kids and nice/hansome looking husband. It was sad how the husband died. :(

the first meeting... nice to meet you.. we will be seeing each other quite often

bscap026lb5.jpg

bscap036fp0.jpg

don't smile at us.. give us presents!!!!

bscap031fz6.jpg

bscap025xf7.jpg

you look dangerous.. i don't like you!!!

bscap037pk4.jpg

bscap032kk5.jpg

yippie.. bribe me and i'll help you with mom.. lol

bscap033ze9.jpg

me too.. me too...

bscap034qd2.jpg

bscap030kq9.jpg

proof that the internet is the best match making device... * tsk tsk*

bscap038ez5.jpg

bscap040pv3.jpg

bscap043jz4.jpg

bscap045dy0.jpg

bscap044yo2.jpg

bscap046sm5.jpg

let's have some family bonding time.. ;)

bscap048vp7.jpg

bscap049rv2.jpg

bscap050hk3.jpg

bscap052pi8.jpg

bscap053ol3.jpg

bscap054gm6.jpg

bscap055hs6.jpg

bscap056ke0.jpg

bscap057bl7.jpg

bscap058pl6.jpg

bscap059xw7.jpg

bscap060vx5.jpg

bscap061tk3.jpg

bscap062uv1.jpg

bscap063dp0.jpg

wave wave to sandy.. do stick around & join us.. and yep.. that's the boy from geum soon.. lol.. finally we can see him talk.. hahaha

Hola MIly! thanks for the caps.

Actually ive been watching fox too but havent been as active there because i watch on and off. So far, im on LOL

Im so happy to find a great weekend drama again because ive been lost after that other experience.

The kids are so heartwarming just looking at the pics, ill give more feedback when i watch all 4! LOl

Guest dramaok

Actually i remember SHR from way back then when she made that drama with her husband and Lee (the girl who got into that huge scandal back then about posing as a 'comfort woman') and thought she really couldnt act for the life for her but i must say, that she has improved considerably and her personal life is admirable as well.

ditto. i never thought shin ae-ra was too good of an actress, but like you said her personal life is such a sweet testimony and so i try to support her dramas.... her husband is hot. even though i don't find him a good actor either. :ph34r:

the kids are adorable. thx mily2 for the wonderful caps and your own imaginary captions. lol.

*wave* to sandy and aly!

---------

national viewership per tnsmedia:

ep. 1 & 2: 8.9% / 14.6%

ep. 3 & 4: 12.6% / 16.0%

wave wave to sandy.. do stick around & join us.. and yep.. that's the boy from geum soon.. lol.. finally we can see him talk.. hahaha

Woohoo~~~I'm glad to see this boy again. Yah! He finally talks which is good coz he barely talked in Be Strong Geum-Soon. He's such a cutie...as well as his twin sister, lol~~~~

Friday dramas have been so good lately! I feel like everyone from the 'My Lovely Fool' thread migrated into this thread...so cool...we gathered all our members yet again, hehe....emily, dramaok, bella...etc.

I absolutely adore Shin Aera...she's a beautiful woman! My cousin saw both Shin Aera and Cha In Pyo in person at her church and she was telling me how pretty Shin Aera was in person. My cousin took pictures of them and sent them to me...if I find those pictures...I'll share it with you all. :)

Guest dream_on

this show looks interesting. i love the whole big happy family concept. haven't watched it yet but i have high hopes. all the soompi drama pros are in here. ahhaa~ i hope this is a winner...there aren't many good dramas to watch right now

My Love E01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QY378L99

My Love E02

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QP2UKC5Q

My Love E03

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=277OHUMH

My Love E04

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HDXS5UXU

i'll be uploading this series for anyone who wants to watch~~

Guest purplexx

this show looks interesting. i love the whole big happy family concept. haven't watched it yet but i have high hopes. all the soompi drama pros are in here. ahhaa~ i hope this is a winner...there aren't many good dramas to watch right now

My Love E01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QY378L99

My Love E02

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QP2UKC5Q

My Love E03

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=277OHUMH

i'll be uploading this series for anyone who wants to watch~~

Do you know if there are any subs around for this show? chinese or english?

Guest love_is_the_darkness

Hello thread!! I was scared at first this was going to be a really sad show, but its not. I love the leads!! I love the mix of comedy and drama here!! I am with purplexx I hope someone will sub this show!

i adore the late husband.. and i love this serie.. here's some caps to "promote it"..lol

her first love/ such a hilarious scene.. the little guy is beyond hilarious.. * tsk tsk*

wow! it's a cool crowd here....all the diehards!

pardon my late start with this drama. can i humbly ask for some translations?

the first kiss scene which mily2 so kindly capped....from the sit-down talk after the basketball game till the end of the scene with her crying

i thot i heard her mentioning some money term - did she sell her kiss or something?

silly me, i'm a total novice, just guessing the story as i watch it raw without subs

*waves to ai & bella* :D :D

AHHHH! im seeing all my old buddies here now! I havent watched any of the episodes yet which i have to dl right now but the synopsis of the story is pretty hilarious. YOu know i was never a fan of Lee Chang Hoon. Something about him that really irked me but he's definitely growing on me now. Is it in your box AY? :lol:

Hi!! heehhee glad to see you here too! ^^

Ermm.. I'll upload this drama in WITHS2CB also after the box is done with its 'maintenance' kekeke... :D

I just hope they dont ruin the ending for this drama.

Amen sista! lolz.

Gosh... hopefully they really don't ruin the ending for this one, otherwise I might not have anymore faith in Friday dramas (after "My Lovely Fool" .... hix... poor DJ... :P)

I've always considered Shin Ae Ra as an admirable actress, even though I haven't watched that much of her previous work. After "Bad Housewives", I'm completely her supporter though.. lol...

hopefully she can be as dashing as she ever be in this one also ^^

PS:

dramaok dear,... I just realize the "adios" sign in your siggy.. :o

what ever happen to Pure 19? omo~ perhaps I should just check its thread...hihi...

Archived