[drama 2006] 'My Love' (Friday Night Drama) 마이 러브

Guest dramaok

Guest dria_ni

anyone has it uploaded in youtube or dailymotion??

i'm dying to watch this .. coz from the spoil alert, i am absolutely sure that this drama is great!

pls pls pls anyone??

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yinuna

Hello. Happy New Year. I was wondering if I missed something. I realized ep 19 is not available for download. Has it been playing or did something happen? Please advise. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

hehe. I'm watching this drama. It seems to be pretty funny and interesting. I wonder how many episodes will this have? Ahhh...can't wait for more! We need more dramas in Hawaii...

Guest dramaok

By any chance, does anyone know how this one ends?

i didn't follow this drama anymore after first couple eppies, but i read that

it was a happy ending. ji-hwan and the girl oh forgot the name already. um.. the main characters (shin ae-ra, widow w/ 4 kids) and lee chang hoon (the lame first kisser) get together. and even his mom is happy at the end and accepts her children too..

@mily2:

dear...it's your fault that I got hooked on this. saw the name under your avatar

and clicked on it and here I am :lol:

I'm soooooooooooooo glad the main actor is doing a funny drama. most of his

drama I've seen before were sad and so serious :D

i didn't follow this drama anymore after first couple eppies, but i read that

it was a happy ending. ji-hwan and the girl oh forgot the name already. um.. the main characters (shin ae-ra, widow w/ 4 kids) and lee chang hoon (the lame first kisser) get together. and even his mom is happy at the end and accepts her children too..

Thanks dramaok!

• 1 year later...
Guest longmao32

any idea where to get this drama with subs? I tried all the links given in this thread but either it is deleted or it's nt available..

Please i want to watch it!

I dun mind online viewing or dl using CB n megaupload..

Thanks!:D

any idea where to get this drama with subs? I tried all the links given in this thread but either it is deleted or it's nt available..

Please i want to watch it!

I dun mind online viewing or dl using CB n megaupload..

Thanks!:D

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v22508486spFFmJ5

Because the user does not have the videos sectioned into series you will have to browse through their videos. The good thing is that all the videos are together. You may also use veoh search function

Archived