[drama 2006] 'My Love' (Friday Night Drama) 마이 러브

Guest dramaok

Guest dramaok

[sBS] shin ae-ra, lee chang-hoon, lee yoon-mi
mylove_topvisual.jpg

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/mylove/index.html

anyone watching this?

it started last week. 2 eppies out so far. kinda funny actually... even though ep. 1 is sad.

basically, shin aera and lee chang-hoon kissed when they were teenagers. and it was a disaster, and he was a really big coward about it.. so then they meet again some 20 years later and this time he is her boss.... and she is a widow w/ 4 kids.

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokyg1.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokql1.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokri2.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokmf1.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokei6.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokvh5.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokvs5.jpg

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokor1.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xXeunhaexP

IM WATCHING THIS DRAMA!!

i really like it so far, i think its really funny like the 1st 1/2 of episode 1. its a really fast pace moving drama. but yeah im intrested to see how the storyline progresses :D

thank you mic for starting this.. I love this serie so far.. hopefully you can give me a brief summary for future episodes ( or at least anything significant).. I really really like shin aera .. she's so beautiful- even at her age.. wow!!!.. and i thought her "late" husband was handsome too.. hhe.. I'm totally watching this with you... :)

question.. how did her husband "trick" her into getting pregnant with the twins? he wanted more kids, right? Why did she set up that night ( with the wine.. etc).. hehe.. was it a special occasion? That's the impression that I got.. he's so cute.. quite sad he's out of the show now.. ehhe.. also.. did you get the impression that her husband's friend has a thing for her too? he doesn't seem too happy with his wife.. lol

and *sigh*.. that girl from my name is kim sam soon is back.. i never liked her.. so i guess she will play another "bad" character here... I have a feeling that lee chang-hoon is just dating her cuz she's the boss's daughter.. hehe.. and back to the main characters.. i laughed so much at the beginning.. the "first" kiss... what a coward :wacko: !!!!!!

Guest xXeunhaexP

^^ heyy mily unnie:)

well to answer your question....

he tricked her to having kids because umm well they didnt use a condom. and like she was being all romantic and stuff and having wine because she wanted to ask him if she could go back to work(she really wanted to go back to work once the kids were a little older now) and he purposefully didnt use a condom which resulted in the twins :D

eunhae dear... i luv you!!! so glad you're watching this too.. * yay- jumping for joy*.. thanks for the spoilers.. hehe.. is it me or she's now working at her late husband's company? Any juicy spoiler that I should be aware of? why did her husband died? heart failure?

Guest xXeunhaexP

^^ hehehe... YAY!! we can watch it together.. i thought no one was watching this bc there was no thread, but yay now there is. well i hope more people watch this drama, i think it is very good :)

umm..

-yes she is working at her deceased husbands company, because his friend(the guy flying with him) felt bad because he died while he was out with him. the friend said ti would be best if she worked there and stuff. so she works his old company. *she wanted to get a job anyways*

-well im not sure of how he died because i kinda skimmed that part :phew: but i think he died because of someting with like heart pressure or soemthing? i think probably heart attack. he kept on grabbing his chest and like he acted like he couldnt breathe. *there was some machine that had like all these digits*

umm... well i dont know any other spoliers that you would want to know

well at the end of episode 2 he realizes that the guy who rejected her plan was her first love :P

i hope that helps :)

thank you mic for starting this.. I love this serie so far.. hopefully you can give me a brief summary for future episodes ( or at least anything significant).. I really really like shin aera .. she's so beautiful- even at her age.. wow!!!.. and i thought her "late" husband was handsome too.. hhe.. I'm totally watching this with you... :)

Emily! *high-5* hehehe I'm watching this too! XD

Thanks so much dramaok for making the thread ^^

I was actually waiting to see if you're watching it or not...haha~~

now that you are, I'll proceed and watch it coz for some reason, Friday drama always attracts my attention hehehe..

Btw, Em, dear, I agree with her 'late' husband! He's so good-looking and they matched up pretty well too.

Shin Ae Ra is just so beautiful as always... ^^ and I thought her husband's 'exit' was somewhat tragic :tears:

Did he play something else? I've never seen the actor before...

Oh and their house...omg i luuuuv their house, especially the kitchen haha... :)

So cozy and so homey... <3

Looking forward in seeing ep 3-4 this Friday! ^^

*** waving both hands vigoriously *** Hi Hi everyone I am glad to see everyone enjoying another Friday night drama together.

I am a big fan of Lee Chang-Hoon as One Million Roses was my very first Korean Drama. He was handsome then and he just seems to keep looking better and better as time passes on. This is one handsome guy! So I am glad I get to see him in back to back episodes on friday night!

Speaking of handsome, who is playing the late husband? He is really cute! I normally do not care for flashback but if the writer feels the need to include them I will not object!!!!!

I must say SBS has been very successful in finding the handsome oozing with charisma type of man for these dramas. It sure makes me want to tune into just to see them.

At any rate, I am glad dramaok has started this thread I hope we all have fun enjoying this drama together!

i adore the late husband.. and i love this serie.. here's some caps to "promote it"..lol

her first love/ such a hilarious scene.. the little guy is beyond hilarious.. * tsk tsk*

bscap005xj5.jpg

bscap004gv4.jpg

bscap003xu8.jpg

bscap001jy9.jpg

bscap000gg5.jpg

bscap006ux0.jpg

bscap007yq9.jpg

bscap008lq5.jpg

bscap009ud3.jpg

bscap011if4.jpg

her adorable husband.. i like him alot.. ehhe

bscap012qn8.jpg

bscap014wb7.jpg

bscap015kf4.jpg

bscap016xt6.jpg

bscap017xj6.jpg

bscap018zr7.jpg

the happy housewife lifestyle

bscap019ua6.jpg

bscap024wf1.jpg

bscap025vv8.jpg

the beginning of her "tragedy".. hahaha.. the husband is so witty :)

bscap031vi2.jpg

bscap033rq4.jpg

bscap034lm9.jpg

bscap035el3.jpg

bscap037ua9.jpg

bscap038ug8.jpg

bscap042de9.jpg

bscap043ge2.jpg

hahaha.. lucky husband.. hits two birds with one errr...(stone).. :P !!!!!

bscap044eg4.jpg

bscap045rp9.jpg

bscap046zb0.jpg

bscap047fx8.jpg

hahaha..i won the lottery.. yippie!!!

bscap050yd6.jpg

bscap051dt9.jpg

bscap052hh5.jpg

bscap053ca2.jpg

soooo happy.. laughter all around :lol:

bscap054kg4.jpg

bscap055qs1.jpg

bscap056by2.jpg

bscap057tp8.jpg

bscap059ph4.jpg

NOT.. I DON'T WANT MORE KIDS..NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

bscap060mq7.jpg

bscap061ye4.jpg

bscap062tv9.jpg

okay.. back to the happy lifestyle.. :)

bscap063ed7.jpg

bscap065ap7.jpg

bscap066va9.jpg

bscap067nj5.jpg

bscap070nd8.jpg

bscap071lf6.jpg

bscap072mx6.jpg

Guest dramaok

^^ cool. we'll keep each other company. since this won't be a very popular drama here at soompi. ^^

thx for ep. 1 caps mily2. i was just gonna request for some since i only have the LQ for that ep.

thx xXeunhaexP for the spoilers.

I am a big fan of Lee Chang-Hoon as One Million Roses was my very first Korean Drama. He was handsome then and he just seems to keep looking better and better as time passes on. This is one handsome guy! So I am glad I get to see him in back to back episodes on friday night!

ditto gerryg. despite lee chang-hoon's 'bad boy' image in k-entertainment i've always found him to be very manly and attractive and he sure ages well too...

people_frame_f01.jpg

the hubby. he is actor jeong wook (born 1973).

he appeared in sbs 'yeon gae so mun' (2006), and supposedly in 'little women' (2002) but dont' remember who. he starred in a tv novela series 'wild flower' last year. and i think he was also in a couple of other dramas as minor roles...

and *wave* to ay_link, Luv, and sw3etxsarang.

btw...

playa_2.jpg jo yi-hwan (lee chang hoon) is 35... while playa_1.jpg jang mi-ran (shin ae ra) is 37... and i don't know if you remember in ep. 2 mi-ran looked at a newsclipping on the wall of a female wrestler? that female wrestler has the same name, jang mi-ran (she's a real wrestler and that is really her name)... and playa_4.jpgdae-pyeong is 39, and he does like mi-ran even though he's married. he and his wife met through mi-ran. miran and soojin (the wife) were colleage mates.. and playa_3.jpg hee-jae is 30. i think she is yi-hwan's fiance now.

some more pix from the site

the second lead? hehe.. not much threat here.. yay!!

nload23d19edns8.jpg

2006101915240b479yu8.jpg

ec9984ec84b1244ad23xv2.jpg

joran245d45dyx2.jpg

heedae2466543vu8.jpg

a pix of the cute husband.. :)

img04022006110111032424fx9.jpg

img04022006110111025324rl3.jpg

the unhappy couple

img04022006110111013724gc2.jpg

yay.. the character chart!!!!!!!!

people1253b160bf6.jpg

people2251a7f3bz8.jpg

play11252ca0dok0.jpg

play12255b500lw2.jpg

play21258ab1eyp1.jpg

play22257d88cgp5.jpg

is this her mother in law or her mother?

peopleframef022596e3fhz2.jpg

미란의 시어머니.수절과부.씩씩하고 강인하며 다정한 성품.

고생하며 키운 아들이 죽는 재앙을 겪었지만 남겨진 네 손자손녀와 딸 이상으로 살가운 며느리 미란을 위해 의연함을 잃지 않는다. 미란의 재혼을 위해 위로 두 아이를 맡아 키울 의향도 있지만 내심 그럴 일은 없으면 좋겠다

By the way.. her kids are 12, 9 and 5 ( the twins)

I really like the first episode, so I rewatch it again just to see the husband...hehehe...

Thanks dramaok for the info... ^^

never seen the actor before, what a waste of good-look since he only appeared in 1st eppie...haha..

Emily hun, I think that's Mi-ran's mother-in-law since she calls her 'omma-nim' :D

Her mother-in-law seems nice also...hehe.. what a perfect marriage she had before... -_-

Btw, who's that ahjussi who seems to have interest in her mother-in-law?

An old friend? A lover-to-be? :huh: hehe

Oh, btw,

gerryg, u watched "One million Roses"? :w00t: I want to see that so bad! :D but there's no Eng-subs available... :( One million roses has Ryu Jin in it too rite? oops..haha.. I got this one mixed up with 'War of Roses' :lol: :blush: thanks Emily ^_^

*waves back to dramaok*

:D

Tomorrow's Friday!! YAY~~~!!

{edited:}

OMG... emily.... Cha In Pyo is such a romantic guy!! hahaa...

he had that letter published in a newpaper?! :lol::wub:

They do make such a beautiful couple together... :)

Thanks for sharing the site link with us... hehe...

I think CIP will have his new drama coming soon too.... with Son Ye Jin, I think.

hehe.. I know this is off-topic.. but in real life.. our beautiful Shin Aera's fate is totally different from her character here.. ( thank goodness)

she is happily married to a wonderful husband ( since 1995).. i'm jealous.. read his love letter to her HERE .. They have been in the press recently cuz they just adopted a kid ( even when they have a son of their own.. such a loving couple.. i adore them.. hehe)

shenny.. one million roses is a daily drama.. I don't think RJ is in it.. the other guy from Jumong is in it with Son Tae Young though. You can find some info about One Million Roses HERE.. I did watch some episodes on TV when it was showing with english subs.. quite a decent daily drama.. hehe

Guest dramaok

a pix of the cute husband.. :)

even though his character is pretty much only in ep. 1. we will see more of him as miran has more flashbacks of him throughout the drama.

the unhappy couple

i could be wrong, but i think their problem is mainly something that has to do with his sexual problem. i think he may have some disfunction. it wasnt' said but in that one scene w/ his wife and miran and that other friend who just got a divorce.. the friend told miran that soojin (the wife) isn't getting any and that's why she's frustrated. i could be wrong though..

peopleframef022596e3fhz2.jpg

is this her mother in law or her mother?

miran's mother-inlaw.

mylovee02korhdtvxvidpokcl9.jpg

this one is miran's mother. but she left miran with her granny to get remarried when miran was young. and she moved far away. i forgot where but to a different country. but her 2nd marriage didn't go well either.

he had before... -_-

Btw, who's that ahjussi who seems to have interest in her mother-in-law?

An old friend? A lover-to-be? :huh: hehe

he loved her when she was widowed and he was a bachelor. but he was cowardly and married another woman and thought of the mother-in-law all his life, and after his wife died, 3 years later, he reappeared in miran's mother-in-law's life on the night miran's husband died and so the mother-in-law feels like she was punished because of that..

oh wow..thank you mic for all the spoilers.. hehe.. it seems like SAR got along better with her mother-in-law than her own mom.. hehe.. i wonder if the main guy's mom gonna remember SAR as the little girl she slapped.. haha.. i can't believe that she's 2 years older than him though.. no wonder he's such a little coward.. did he told his mom that she "seduced" him? I have a feeling that he will be a very nice boss from now on... yippie!!!! ( but here comes the meanie fiance- or gf)

mic & shenny & eunhae & gerry.. where art thou? haha.. here are some caps :)

bscap021lx2.jpg

bscap074ua3.jpg

bscap075la9.jpg

bscap078zb1.jpg

sigh.. the twins b-day is the same as the day their dad died?

bscap085gb3.jpg

bscap087po0.jpg

what a fantasy!!!!!

bscap088il9.jpg

bscap089nk9.jpg

bscap090yv2.jpg

bscap091ra1.jpg

bscap092in9.jpg

bscap094tw1.jpg

the fun of working in the same company :)

bscap096rp2.jpg

bscap097jh0.jpg

bscap098nk5.jpg

bscap099kk3.jpg

bscap100lq3.jpg

bscap101ft3.jpg

bscap102rv7.jpg

bscap103eu5.jpg

bscap104cu0.jpg

bscap106nu1.jpg

bscap111hy5.jpg

bscap112ux9.jpg

bscap113ee0.jpg

bscap114hs3.jpg

bscap115ve9.jpg

bscap116ka4.jpg

bscap117hb1.jpg

bscap122gk3.jpg

bscap126nf9.jpg

bscap128xa8.jpg

bscap131wl9.jpg

the wrestler miran .. fighting!!!!:P

bscap132xz2.jpg

bscap134bd7.jpg

such a cute pair.. :lol:

bscap147dx1.jpg

bscap148ly4.jpg

bscap149dk4.jpg

bscap150sq7.jpg

*dum rolls.. dun dun dun*

bscap152iy8.jpg

bscap156yj4.jpg

bscap160lc1.jpg

bscap163nn8.jpg

bscap167cy3.jpg

what a change.. i'm a MAN now...bravoooooooo!!!!!!!

bscap168yk9.jpg

bscap169cr8.jpg

one.. two.. action... showtime..

bscap170qr5.jpg

bscap171qu3.jpg

bscap172fr4.jpg

bscap173va5.jpg

hehe.. and the best part.. the audience

bscap174yc1.jpg

bscap175to2.jpg

bscap176pb5.jpg

bscap177cj2.jpg