[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsCHua

Oo_Bubbl3s_oO & iluxxx, thank you so much. It must've been a lot of work, I appreciated it a lot. I enjoyed this episode, it was funny. Anything is funny when Haha is on :) Once again thank you so much for your hardwork. I can't wait for the second half.

Guest theLEGEND

I've seen YSMM - Shinhwa Edition the other day. May I know what is the title of the song that both Hye Sung and Soo Young sang together? Thanks in advance! :)

----[EDIT]

I found it already..

:blush: i was wondering can anyone upload the Brian ep (060703) onto MU since the one in the resource thread is in Filesend and that's really slow for me.

Thanx in advace!! i really want to watch this since there are rare subs files for this ep. :)

Guest junizee

anyone have the andy ysmm eps? pleaze reply back someone!! (oh and not the shinhwa ones, ep82-83) but just andy ..or ones with shinhwa members other than ep 82-83? thanks so much!

ps: could someone plz pm me back? thanka!!

i love ya shim man man!

celebs come out and say everything

and cry and it really helps us understand what they're going through..

it also reveals unknown secret (:

haha

Jang Woo Hyuk and Tak Jae Hoon were two of the guests for the taping of YaShimManMan yesterday. Can't wait for this episode!!!!!!

060906jwh2.jpg

credit: 35dragon

^ OMG Tak Jae Hoon!! *prays someone subs this ep* i remember i watched the one when he and Bi were on it and TJH was AWESOME. :lol:

:blush: i was wondering can anyone upload the Brian ep (060703) onto MU since the one in the resource thread is in Filesend and that's really slow for me.

Thanx in advace!! i really want to watch this since there are rare subs files for this ep. :)

^still hopeing some kind soul still has this ep. :sweatingbullets:

Guest claustrophobic

Jang Woo Hyuk and Tak Jae Hoon were two of the guests for the taping of YaShimManMan yesterday. Can't wait for this episode!!!!!!

060906jwh2.jpg

credit: 35dragon

OMGOSH!!!! TAK JAE HOON!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

i absolutely LOVE TJH!!! he's one of the wittiest, funniest, coolest guys ever...i've got a bit of a crush on the guy...not cos he's hot or anything...it's just he has such a cool personality and he's awesomely cute when he cracks jokes. i started liking him the first time i saw him on YSMM with Bi and he had me falling off my chair laughing on the floor...i've seen that YSMM 4 times and i STILL laugh like a madwoman at the same jokes. then i saw him on Sang Sang Plus with Bi again and he was just as funny!!! his wife is one lucky lady.

can someone PLEASE upload that new YSMM with Tak Jae Hoon and can i request english subs for it??? PLEASE someone sub this!!!!!! :tears:

Guest luckyyou

y1aq2.th.jpg y2il2.th.jpg y3ja7.th.jpg y4go0.th.jpg

YashimManMan - 090406 - MC Mong, Lee Chun Hee, Park Gun Hyung, Park Sang Min +

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

I haven't watched the newest YSMM yet because I have so much shows to watch since I was out of town. But Tak is back on? Like everyone else, I LOVED that episode with him, Lee Hui Jae, Bi, Kim Jong Gook. The big eyes vs. small eyes!! My parents borrowed that video from the local video store and never returned it. :P It'sl ike over a year old I believe. So I have it in VHS and I watch itw hen I'm bored. Seriously, he's funny!! I bet he was such a playboy back in his younger days (+ he still has little palyboy in him..:P). I can't wait for that episode. Mayeb I'll summarize the stories they tell because subbing takes wayy too much tiem.

Guest SuJuSarang<3

^ OMG Tak Jae Hoon!! *prays someone subs this ep* i remember i watched the one when he and Bi were on it and TJH was AWESOME. :lol:

^still hopeing some kind soul still has this ep. :sweatingbullets:

ill upload the eps with brain for u...

its gonna take 3 hrs... brb :D

Archived