[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest fullmoon_secret

i like this show

i only watched it for 1 episode?... but it growing on me

i received a lot of good tips from it..

knowing what other thinks..

and this show also one of those unscripted show that let us know what is inside our favorite celebrities

it like a door to the inside the "make-perfect" industry..

anyway.. i heard that this show dated way back in the 2004 right?

so is kang ho dong still a host or he was switch by someone else since i kno for a fact that kanghodong mc for xman and loveletter.. he got too much on hand already, aint he?

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dream_on

hey guys....i'm not trying to be obnoxious or bothersome, but i was hoping that someone could upload episode 168 into a MU link. i would REALLY appreciate it! i've noticed that all of the links here were for clubbox and clubbox is not my friend. trust me. i've tried overrr and ovverr, but it'll never work for me. i've just given up.

it's episode 168 with brian and haha! THANKS A BUNCHES!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

please do NOT request here. there is a separate non-cb links REQUEST thread in the resources subforum. that being said, i'm in the process of uploading it right now and i'll post it directly in the non-cb links thread. :)

& during the preview for the next episode,

"Brian was crying" Does anyone have it?

it's so hard to catch up on this in the "NON CLUBBOX THREAD"

(I think the episode # is 169 , but what's the date?)thank so much if you can help!! xDD

i just uploaded it and posted it in the non-clubbox thread ^_^ the date was 060710...it aired last monday

i like this show

i only watched it for 1 episode?... but it growing on me

i received a lot of good tips from it..

knowing what other thinks..

and this show also one of those unscripted show that let us know what is inside our favorite celebrities

it like a door to the inside the "make-perfect" industry..

anyway.. i heard that this show dated way back in the 2004 right?

so is kang ho dong still a host or he was switch by someone else since i kno for a fact that kanghodong mc for xman and loveletter.. he got too much on hand already, aint he

lol me too. we get to see the celebrities real personalities with stories from their own lives, told in their own words. it's great ^_^

yup kang hodong is still hosting. yeah he must have a lot of his hands already but i think he really enjoys it.

Guest dream_on

could someone please upload [YaShimManMan] #82A 10.18.04, i been looking for it everywheree

thx in advance

my gawwwdd...DON'T REQUEST HERE!!!! there's a NON-CLUBBOX & CLUBBOX REQUEST THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

anyway...the last 4 episodes #167, 168, 169, 170 have been posted in the NON-CB thread (in the resource subforum)!! :D go check there for links! (check the last page if the first page hasn't been updated yet). please get into the habit of going in there for links instead of asking in threads like these.

YaShimManMan 060626 EP 167 (Kwon SangWoo, Song IlKook, Kim HaNeul, Shin HyunJoon, Jo JinHee, Shim HyeJin)

YaShimManMan 060703 EP 168 (Brian, Haha, HyunYoung, Crown J, Im HaRyong)

YaShimManMan 060710 EP 169 (Brian, Haha, HyunYoung, Crown J, Im HaRyong)

YaShimManMan 060717 EP 170 (Park KyungLim, Park JinHee, Kim TaeWoo, Lee SangWoo, Kim HeeChul)

GUEST LIST EP 170 (060717)

guest17001.jpgguest17002.jpgguest17003.jpgguest17004.jpgguest17005.jpg

YASHIMMANMAN: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/manman/

lol i guess chibiko beat me to this. but here's for variety sake i suppose. lol.

HQ and LQ

SBS Yasimmanman epi. 170 - 07.17.2006

guests: Park KyungLim, Park JiMin, Kim TaeWoo, Lee SangWoo, Kim HeeChul

@ clubbox.co.kr/sylver

Guest dream_on

^ nope. if you look up to my post with the guest list...Kim TaeWoo is the guy in the middle. i actually have no idea who he is. o_O

Guest whosdagal

do u tink thers subtitle for this show? im new so im sorry if this question might annoy u guys. thanx :)

Guest gliu_stick

If anyone can sub the latest episode (with Kim Hee Chul), it would be greatly appreciated. I can only remember a few of these YSMM episodes being subbed. ): It's a good show but I can't understand all of it.

Guest damifino

I've only seen one Yashimmanman before this week's episode and this show is absolutely hilarious!

I'm not translating the whole show because I was personally only interested in Heechul so only really paid attention to what he was saying, but just a few of what Heechul said:

The question was what would cause you to break up with your significant other.

Heechul said he's only had one girlfriend in his life and it was before he became an entertainer (a couple of years ago). They only went out for 3 weeks (that's if you include the breakup and getting back together LOL). He said she was a year older than him. They almost broke up because of their first kiss. They went to a DVD room and he picked out "The Lion King" to watch because it's one of his favorites and she said she wanted to see something else. So he told her to pick what she wanted to watch, but she continued to not make up her mind. He then decided just to pick "The Lion King." While they were watching the movie and as it got to the part with Simba's dad dying, he was getting all emotionally involved in the movie and the girl kept fidgeting in her seat and then finally, leaned over and kissed him. He was engrossed in the movie and since he had saliva on his mouth, he wiped it off after she kissed him and she got upset. They almost broke up over this incident. He said he thinks the answer is there to which everyone is stunned because they don't know what he said. All they remember is "Lion King." So Heechul's answer was overt/rejected skinship (PDA). He also said that he believes in democracy so if the girl wanted to see "Love Actually" and he wanted to see "Ju On" then he would tell the girl to go watch the movie she wanted to watch and he'd watch what he wanted to watch. That was also on the list LOL. When they asked TaeWoo, what do you think Heechul did wrong? The guy answered, I don't know where to begin. Heechul accomplished more in 3 weeks than most men accomplish in 3 years. Then the woman across from him tried to add to what he said and they were going to consider her addition another response, but Heechul put a stop to it saying, "Isn't she just stealing my answer? It's like I made Omelet rice, even putting a layer of egg on top of my rice, and she's just adding ketchup."

Heechul said that SangWoo was really good looking/had a nice profile, how about him, did he have a nice profile too? Everyone started laughing and he said, no it's not like that, I just wanted to know what my profile is like since I never get to see it. MC Kang said he had the second prettiest profile, he won't say who's first or third.

Heechul also said that he's really really liked someone only twice, one of whom he's never been in a relationship with. One day the girl he was spending time with confessed that she lied to him, that she was actually already seeing someone. She started crying and seeing her cry made him cry. I guess the guy she was seeing found out and got angry with her. Heechul apologized to the girl and said that had he known, he wouldn't have pursued her and put her in such an awkward position and so they parted ways. He said it was difficult because he kept seeing her on the TV and internet since she was an entertainer too. He said he wrote about it on his minihompy. He didn't know what to do at first, but then decided to go to her fansites and watch everything she's ever done. At first, it made him sad, but after awhile, he got used to it and it didn't bother him so much anymore. He went to sleep and the next day, he was fine. The other members of SuJu told him that because he's so definite on a beginning and an end, that he gets over things immediately. If it can't happen, it can't, no use dwelling over it.

The host asked if the entertainer he was speaking of was a singer and Heechul sort of clammed up and tried to avoid answering the question. Then the host asked about the scandal with Chae Yeon and Heechul got sort of serious and said that that situation was no laughing matter either (the way he phrased it, it didn't sound like this was the relationship he was talking about before). He said that even when he was a little kid, it never mattered to him if people badmouthed him. Even now, he's on the computers so much that even when Netizens (the antis) say bad things about him, it doesn't bother him. But if they badmouth his parents, his group members, or his friends, he will not stand for it, he'll even fight someone if he heard it on the street. He said that when the scandal broke, Chae Yeon was getting all these badmouthing from folks and he felt horrible because he knew it was because he was involved that she was getting the brunt of the attacks. Then MC Kang tried to see if what Heechul said was true by picking a fight with him by saying "You know that Choi Shiwon, he's good looking, but a brat and doesn't have any manners. Come on, bring it on!" To which Heechul replied, "Well, because you are older, I can't fight with you, I'll just leave that to the Super Junior fans." Then MC Kang, pretended to get offended, but apologized to the fans instead. He didn't get the right answer so the wind blew in his face, but then seeing himself, he said "That's ok, I still look good."

Heechul said when he was a kid, he didn't have any friends to which MC Kang replied "that's understandable." Then asked MC Kang why he was looking at his watch. MC Kang joked that what's he supposed to do stand still, in hosting you could look at a watch or drink some water. Heechul said maybe because he was friendless as a child, he's very quick about noticing people's demeanors. He said he met a friend who happened to be a girl via chatroom who went to a different school. He found out that she had a reputation as a bully in her school so he was scared and acted differently than he normally would have. He was play acting and hit SangWoo, but realizing he didn't ask permission, asked him if he wanted to hit him back. Then he continued his play acting. After he was done, MC Kang said "he hit you 6 times."

MC Kang asked Heechul and SangWoo who they thought was better looking of the two. The other guy said Heechul and Heechul said, it's already been said. LOL He tried to say "it's not that..." but they cut him off.

Then near the end of the show Heechul talked about the first girl he ever liked and how he called her first, he asked her out to dinner and a movie first, he waited for her in front of her house, etc. He didn't have much experience so he thought these things were a huge deal. To which TaeWoo asked, "Heechul, do you prefer men? Because most men WANT to do these things if they like a girl." SanWoo said, "I don't know. There's going to be a fight." TaeWoo then imitated MC Kang by apologizing to the fans of Super Junior for what he said, saying he hasn't been on TV for 3 years so he didn't realize how what he said would come across, but he didn't mean it like that.

Heechul then said, he's even sung lullabies to the girl he liked, impersonating various artists. The girl didn't like it so he started singing normally and when he didn't hear a response back he thought she fell asleep so woke her up by yelling into the phone, breaking the mood.

They ask SangWoo, what do think of Heechul to which he responded, "I think he's a helpful person." "Do you like Super Junior?" "Yes." "Who is your favorite member?" "Heechul." "Why?" "Because he's sitting right next to me."

That was about the gist of it. Sorry it was so long.

Guest cherrybaby

Here you go..

Ep 82 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KT228TXD

Ep 83 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MV50GRXS

The only reason I watched these episodes is because it had Lee Soo Young as one of the guests, but she's so boring in these - she seriously talks like twice throughout both of the episodes. It's a let down because she was richard simmons-in-your-pants hilarious in the more recent Xman episodes. I guess she picked up a whole new persona after her 7th album.

Shinhwa is pretty funny, though.

thank you soo much for this episode...i had it recently but lost it cuz i had to fix my computer...Lee soo young was very quiety and she barely spoke that much which was odd compared to how she acts in xman since she is one of the "queen of of course."

Sorry for bothering again.....Do anyone here, by any chance have the subs for yashimmanman ep 82 and 83? I have got the subs the both episodes but the timing is totally out. I have no idea how to retime the subs. :blush: Can someone help me?

i have subs but it is only for lq videos...although i use kmplayer which can adjusts the subs by pressing "[ or ]" although i heard that vosub can adjust subs but i don't know how to do that...hope this help...

Guest gliu_stick

damifino, thanks a bunch. ^^ I'm only interested in HeeChul too, so I only wanted to know what he was saying. You had exactly what I needed! Thanks again.

Guest krnxminjungx

does anyone have ep 169 (06.0710) in like megaupload or something??

cuz whenever i dl it from clubbox my sound never works! so i would really appreciate it if someone posted it from megaupload

than you!

Guest adikkeluangman

YaShimManMan 060626 EP 167 (Kwon SangWoo, Song IlKook, Kim HaNeul, Shin HyunJoon, Jo JinHee, Shim HyeJin)

^Does Shin Hyun Joon in this episode is guy from Stairway to Heaven drama? Can someone help.

^ nope. if you look up to my post with the guest list...Kim TaeWoo is the guy in the middle. i actually have no idea who he is. o_O

^Thanks ya. This Kim Tae Woo is an actor.

GUESTS EP 171

guest17101.jpgguest17102.jpgguest17103.jpgguest17104.jpg

Park Chul, Kul Too (???), Park JoonHyung, Hwayobi

^This Park JoonHyung is the DJ radio rite. Not Park JoonHyung of god, rite?

Anyway thanks in advance to anyone that will help me out. :)

Archived