[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest luckyyou

y1xt8.th.jpg y2di3.th.jpg y3px2.th.jpg y4rz7.th.jpg

YashimManMan - 102404 - Shinhwa, Lee Soo Young, Jo Jung Rin

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

What's the thing going on about HAHA's scandal, who is it with?

They kept mentioning it on Ep.168

Hmm..:D

He's going out with this girl (she use to come out a lot on Delicious TV). If you dl the two epsiodes (I think he talks about it in the 1st one), he explains how their relationship came to about. How she was attracted to him and really liked him but Haha told her she's too good for him and I'm not your type. Then a year later, she still said she liked him or whatever so he gave it a chance and now they'er going to have a hot, heated romance (his words :P). I loved that episode!!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yes exactly!

But its not easy to find subbed files, unless the chinese ones - but mostly are recent episodes.

I think its teaches ALOT of stuff ;D

He's going out with this girl (she use to come out a lot on Delicious TV). If you dl the two epsiodes (I think he talks about it in the 1st one), he explains how their relationship came to about. How she was attracted to him and really liked him but Haha told her she's too good for him and I'm not your type. Then a year later, she still said she liked him or whatever so he gave it a chance and now they'er going to have a hot, heated romance (his words :P). I loved that episode!!

OOO who is she? :lol: I have no idea! haha.

Yeah, they keep mentioning in the first one, and I'm like "who's that?", so it's kind of like confusing for me.

So it's not a scandal? It's true?! :lol: I have to watch the second one soon.

Thanks anyway!

Guest packet85

seems this episode has a part two to it, yay!

i find kim seo hyung really adorable (tho i am sure a lot of people out there would not agree to that, haha) and really really weird. like this part where she was dancing fine, and then hides her face (embarrassed?) the moment he comes up to her real close like this:

ys08.jpg

ys08b.jpg

ys08c.jpg

ys08d.jpg

ys08e.jpg

what's this all about? thanks!

and then they both ended up a little more embarrassed. so funny.

ys08f.jpg

ys08g.jpg

aww no new non-clubbox links for the new ep??

ive been dying to watch choi hong man~

just wondering duz choi hong man only come out in half the ep or sumthn?

wen i saw the previews and the caps, chm and lee jong soo never come out together.. and seem to kinda be in the same spot tho.. next to that lady..

n/m got it frm pinklily..

Guest mzjehniffa

does anyone have the episode of shinhwa in ASF? my comp doesnt have avi....

and another...does anyone have the episode with finkl? i think its like 94 or something

Guest dream_on

GUEST LIST EP 174 060814

guest17301.jpgguest17302.jpgguest17303.jpgguest17304.jpgguest17305.jpgguest17306.jpg

Choi HongMan, Lee JongHyuk, Lee YoonSuk, Lee JongSoo, Kim SuhHyung, Soh LeeHyun

guest17401.jpgguest17402.jpgguest17403.jpgguest17404.jpgguest17405.jpg

AND Goo HyeSun, ChaeYeon, Tablo, TooKut?, Kim JaeWoo

i will be uploading this ep onto filesend...i'm working on it now so please be patient DONE! :) and you can find all the recent episodes in the NON-CB LINKS THREAD in the resource subforum so please check there.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/manman/

Guest x_sadendings

GUEST LIST EP 174 060814

guest17301.jpgguest17302.jpgguest17303.jpgguest17304.jpgguest17305.jpgguest17306.jpg

Choi HongMan, Lee JongHyuk, Lee YoonSuk, Lee JongSoo, Kim SuhHyung, Soh LeeHyun

guest17401.jpgguest17402.jpgguest17403.jpgguest17404.jpgguest17405.jpg

AND Goo HyeSun, ChaeYeon, Tablo, TooKut?, Kim JaeWoo

i will be uploading this ep onto filesend...i'm working on it now so please be patient DONE! :) and you can find all the recent episodes in the NON-CB LINKS THREAD in the resource subforum so please check there.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/manman/

thank you ^^ and yay~!

tablo~!

also wow thank you finally a CB for YSMM with shinhwa on it 8]

this is a great show to watch ^^

though it is a great show i dont know why people dont sub it like they sub xman and LL or even herione 6 .__. i feel bad for people who cant understand korean but they watch it anyways loses the whole meaning when their talking ><;;

I think there are less subbers, because you have to sub a whole lot more (since it's all talking). And the other programs are more popular.

Archived