[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest Saragorn

OMG, you'll translate YSMM? Why don't I know Korean so I can help? Well, then I wouldn't need subs. :lol: I could correct English grammar, but I'd be useless for anything connecting Korean to English. I'm curious: Would this team start with the current episodes or go back to some of the untranslated favorites?

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest claustrophobic

^Oh my goodness!!! Thanks sooo much! :wub: You're the best!

You know what? I think it's about time we created a subbing team for YSMM. I'm willing to help translate and/or edit. Who's with me?

YAY!!!! im with you ALLL THE WAY!!! :D:P:w00t:

i've always been puzzled as to why there aren't any subbers for Yashimanman when it's clearly the funniest, wittiest and coolest show around....honestly im usually fussy about korean dramas i watch, like if i dont like the actors i wont watch the drama (unless people highly recommend it)...but with Yashimanman....i dont even have to know the entertainer's name, let alone like them, and i can still enjoy it! it was through Yashimanman that i discovered Tak Jae Hoon, now im a huge fan of him (if there are other Tak Jae Hoon fans, please show some love and drop by the thread ive created for him, it's nice to know that there are others out there who appreciate what an awesome guy TJH is)...but that's beside the point, my point is, a subbing team for YSMM is a MUST!

only problem is...i havent got a drop of korean blood in me so i wont be able to help with anything remotely related to the korean language...HOWEVER...i'll be able to edit subs and search for the .avi files for the subbers and if someone is brave enough to teach the techno-retard in me how to time subs i'd be more than willing to do it!

so is this official? is this the beginning of the YSMM subbing team? ;)

Guest claustrophobic

OMGOSH!!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t: !!!!

ive FINALLY found that Yashimanman clip i've been bugging everyone in the Yashimanman, Joo Jin Mo, and Resources threads about!!!!

and let me just say...it was worth ALL that hard work! Joo Jin Mo didn't say much, but when he did speak, he was adorably funny (eventhough i didn't know what was coming out of his mouth, but his body language and the way he spoke was funny)...he was megahot as usual...and Jin Mo seems to steal hearts wherever he goes, no woman could resist him....the lady in the green shirt sitting next to him kept touching him and couldn't seem to get her hands off him...and this is the first time i've ever seen Eugene shy and blush in front of a guy! Eugene and Jin Mo was meant to act out a scene and when he went to put his arms around her you can tell she was blushing like mad! and that lady in the green shirt...she made Jin Mo act out a scene with her too! and she got even closer to him than Eugene did!!! he was leaning in on her and creating the impression that they were kissing (cos i think that's what the scene was about)....and Jin Mo was so clever, he was the first one to have a go at guessing and on his first guess he got the #1 answer!!! anyway.....the only bad thing is....the version i downloaded was the LQ version...im now desperate for a HQ version...cos then i can see Jin Mo's hotness magnified!!! :D

here's the link for the episode...i recommend you ALL download it and do so quickly, just in case the clubbox owner decides to delete it since it's such an old episode.

Yashimanman #57 LQ (19/4/2004) with Joo Jin Mo, Lee Eugene and MC Mong:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/gus777/if987

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sub this in english??? i really want to know what Jin Mo said! especially since the questions seemed to be about love...i want to know what kind of man Jin Mo is in love!!! :P

PS: if you have no idea who Joo Jin Mo is then you need to watch this YSMM episode NOW...you're missing out on some serious, drop-dead-gorgeous, hotness...watching this would surely convert you into a Joo Jin Mo fanatic. and if you ARE a Jin Mo fan already...then there's no excuse for not downloading this clip.

PPS: if the YSMM subbing team DOES come into existence...can this be in the team's list of episodes to sub??? i think if there's gonna be a subbing team, the team should sub episodes by request, like say, an episode has to have 10 requests before it gets subbed or something. just my two-cents worth....i don't think you should sub only new episodes cos there are sooo many old episodes that are kick-richard simmons good...and besides, the new episodes don't have Kim Jae Dong and he was quite a comedian as well (PLUS his answers are pretty smart and insightful).

I LOVE YSMM!!! you have no idea how much i learn from this show....as im watching it, i actually make mental notes to myself about the stuff they say, they offer some pretty handy tips and advice!

You know what? I think it's about time we created a subbing team for YSMM. I'm willing to help translate and/or edit. Who's with me?

OMG, you'll translate YSMM? Why don't I know Korean so I can help? Well, then I wouldn't need subs. :lol: I could correct English grammar, but I'd be useless for anything connecting Korean to English. I'm curious: Would this team start with the current episodes or go back to some of the untranslated favorites?

YAY!!!! im with you ALLL THE WAY!!! :D:P:w00t:

i've always been puzzled as to why there aren't any subbers for Yashimanman when it's clearly the funniest, wittiest and coolest show around....honestly im usually fussy about korean dramas i watch, like if i dont like the actors i wont watch the drama (unless people highly recommend it)...but with Yashimanman....i dont even have to know the entertainer's name, let alone like them, and i can still enjoy it! it was through Yashimanman that i discovered Tak Jae Hoon, now im a huge fan of him (if there are other Tak Jae Hoon fans, please show some love and drop by the thread ive created for him, it's nice to know that there are others out there who appreciate what an awesome guy TJH is)...but that's beside the point, my point is, a subbing team for YSMM is a MUST!

only problem is...i havent got a drop of korean blood in me so i wont be able to help with anything remotely related to the korean language...HOWEVER...i'll be able to edit subs and search for the .avi files for the subbers and if someone is brave enough to teach the techno-retard in me how to time subs i'd be more than willing to do it!

so is this official? is this the beginning of the YSMM subbing team? ;)

I can help time/sub the translations!!

I think this show is awesome as well but because i don't understand what people are saying i don't watch it regularly. =_=

I know how to use Subtitle workshop and have timed a few things. I can find "some" subbed shows in Chinese ... (The one where Andy came out on his own is subbed in chinese) i MIGHT be able to translate/sub that but depends on the time since i have Uni starting very soon.

Guest valkyrie

hi, this is the 2nd eps to the eps with

bi, tae hyun, sun ah, ji young, eugene etc

it has 6 parts, each part os approx. 20mb

7: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=79486970

8: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ZRQVR5V

9: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GIWUBN1X

10: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K4D2UTR7

11: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWM2G7T0

12: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68H62ZA0

enjoy =D

SuJuSarang!!

i love u for these - for sharing both epis 1 and 2 !!

but MU is so hard to dl from where i come from... i'm not sure if i can even get thru to one link, but 12 links ( :sweatingbullets::(:crazy: ) before i can watch Bi... i feel like crying :tears:

please, if u have the episodes in one entire file each, can u upload them in filesend or quicksharing?

i would be so grateful.

I'm a huge fan of Ya Shim Man Man. If you're willing to translate, I'll be honored to time.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Wow, I'm so happy that we have so many volunteers! :D Already we have an editor, a timer, and a subber...Plus, a translator, of course. ;) I'm so happy!

If we can have more translators, that would be really, really nice. I can't do this all by myself. :sweatingbullets: I'm in university now, and things are probably going to get busy soon. So if I'm the only translator, then this translating process will go...very...slowly. :wacko:

Chinese to English translators are good, too. I can always check over your translations to make sure that nothing was "lost".

Please, we need more translators!!!

That being said, I think we should translate the most requested episodes first. Perhaps we should compile a list, and decide where to go from there?

Thanks, everyone. :wub:

^ psst, don't worry, i'll help you out after my finals!

my req! 11th sept YSMM episode! :lol: :lol: but please keep things organised for yourselves first. i'm sure we all can wait for the subs and all. besides, it's really fortunate that someone initiated the subbing! :lol:

thanks once again~~

An old episode of Yashimmanman that aired in April 2004.

What's notable of this episode is the appearance of Joo Jinmo (Fashion 70's, Musa), who comes out on to variety shows infrequently.

Yashimmanman - Epi. 57 - 04.19.2004 (HQ)

Guests: Joo Jinmo (주진모), Jo Hyeryeon (조혜련), MC Mong (MC몽), Lee Yujin (이유진), Gong Hyeongjin (공형진), Yang Huieun (양희은), Kim Jaedong (김제동)

ysmm01rk7.th.jpg

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

Go to : Variety Folder --> Yashimmanman subfolder

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thanks for volunteering, everyone. :blush:

Okay, here's our team list so far:

Translators

Dahee Fanel

iluxxx (after finals)

hun_wun_gal (Chinese to English; maybe)

jina_bing_bang

Timers/subbers

claustrophobic (if someone can teach her)

hun_wun_gal

Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

jann

Editors

claustrophobic

Dahee Fanel

There's still room for more volunteers, especially editors. Please people, feel free to join us! :)

By the way - let's start compiling a list of which episodes are the most in demand for translations. (We also have to make sure that certain episodes that are requested have not already been translated by other people...) iluxxx mentioned the latest Sep. 11 episode. Anyone else have any requests?

(I'd personally love to work on the episode where god and Kim Hyun Joo show up...But I haven't even seen an .avi file of that, so... :tears: I'd also love to translate the episode where Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won show up, if it hasn't already been translated...)

Guest Aikiraat

this is so exciting the only way ive been able to see this show is a couple clips of youtube and i loved it. im so happy someone is going to sub it :) i might be able to time/sub some if i figure out how

Translators

Dahee Fanel

iluxxx (after finals)

jina_bing_bang

Timers/subbers

hun_wun_gal

Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

jann

Editors

claustrophobic

Dahee Fanel

There's still room for more volunteers, especially editors. Please people, feel free to join us! :)

By the way - let's start compiling a list of which episodes are the most in demand for translations. (We also have to make sure that certain episodes that are requested have not already been translated by other people...) iluxxx mentioned the latest Sep. 11 episode. Anyone else have any requests?

(I'd personally love to work on the episode where god and Kim Hyun Joo show up...But I haven't even seen an .avi file of that, so... :tears: I'd also love to translate the episode where Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won show up, if it hasn't already been translated...)

:w00t: I'm so excited!!!!!

I think the episode with Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won as already been subbed by Rxgoodleaf. I would like to help on sept. 11 ep. with Jang Woo Hyuk as well.

Can you dl from Clubbox?

You can dl episode of God at Iyagi's CB.

Guest Dahee Fanel

was the second part of the episode with brian, crown j, etc subs ever released?

anywho, yay to the YSMM translating team!

There have been some problems with the Chinese to English translation, so I've taken over the translating of this episode from iluxxx. :) Please be a little more patient.

Thanks for telling me about the KSW and HJW episode, everyone. Wow, I want to rewatch it now! :D

And jann, thanks for telling me about where to download the god episode. Am running off to find it now! :w00t: Thanks again!

(Please...MORE VOLUNTEERS! Especially for translating and editing! Thank you!)

Guest claustrophobic

Translators

Dahee Fanel

iluxxx (after finals)

jina_bing_bang

Timers/subbers

hun_wun_gal

Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

jann

Editors

claustrophobic

Dahee Fanel

i second that request for the Sep.11 episode!!!

my requests:

1) YSMM #57 (19/4/2004): with Joo Jin Mo, MC Mong and Lee Eugene.

2) YSMM #155: with Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Ha Neul.

3)YSMM Sep.11: with Tak Jae Hoon and Jang Woo hyuk.

the episode of Kwon Sang Woo & Ha Ji Won has already been translated, as many have mentioned before me...i have the file on my computer...but i have no idea how to upload it for you. :blush: sorry!

Please show your support and volunteer for the YSMM subbing team!!! i've never subbed a thing in my entire life but i can make a good guess that it's hard work, especially to meet the demands of all those YSMM fans out there...so the more volunteers, the quicker subs can be done and the more episodes we can sub!!! AJA AJA YSMM subbing team!!! :w00t:;):P

Guest atrabida

The news about the subbing team really made my day. Im so excited, I couldnt contain it. This is such a nice show. You get to know the celebrities more. Subbing team, fighting!!!

Archived