[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest dream_on

^Does Shin Hyun Joon in this episode is guy from Stairway to Heaven drama? Can someone help.

^Thanks ya. This Kim Tae Woo is an actor.

^This Park JoonHyung is the DJ radio rite. Not Park JoonHyung of god, rite?

Anyway thanks in advance to anyone that will help me out. :)

lol you quoted all my stuff. hahaa

anyway, yup Shin HyunJoon of Stairway to Heaven. however, in that particular episode, he only had a short segment i believe. he probably only told one story or so. i didn't watch that one myself so i'm not positive. i think that episode was some kind of special and they look parts from old episodes and combined them all together. that's why the guest list is a bit longer than usual.

Yes, it's Park JoonHyung the DJ guy. if you look at the picture i posted...he's right there. :P

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -kani-

When did Kim Nam Il's brother on the show? Can someone please tell me...

err... i think youve got the wrong show- kim nam il's brother was on jin shil game (truth game)~

Guest bioshiva07

thank you soo much for this episode...i had it recently but lost it cuz i had to fix my computer...Lee soo young was very quiety and she barely spoke that much which was odd compared to how she acts in xman since she is one of the "queen of of course."

i have subs but it is only for lq videos...although i use kmplayer which can adjusts the subs by pressing "[ or ]" although i heard that vosub can adjust subs but i don't know how to do that...hope this help...

the same thing happened to me too--wrong timing. i didn't know how to fix it, so i just added a picutre to prolong the ysmm show. do you have the version that is split into two?

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

When did Kim Nam Il's brother on the show? Can someone please tell me...

WAHH?!!! wut episode? oo also..does anyone have HQ of the episode with the big wrestler guy?

Guest luckyyou

WAHH?!!! wut episode? oo also..does anyone have HQ of the episode with the big wrestler guy?

Kim Nam Il's brother was on JINSHIL GAME. You can dl that at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

who's the big wrestler guy? Are you talking about the k1 figher? he's not a wrestler. and was he on YSMM? if so, what episode

Guest juliee

i love this show since it reveals the celebrities' personalities :)

i'm probably wrong but do you mean the wrestler on heroine 6??

Guest luckyyou

if im not wrong that huge k1 dude.. he's gunna b on next week. this coming monday :D

really? do you know the other guests as well? i like him since i find him intriguing. so big and scary but a softee.

Guest dream_on

GUEST LIST

YaShimManMan

guest17201.jpgguest17202.jpgguest17203.jpgguest17204.jpgguest17205.jpg

Shin AeRa, Lee Minwoo, JinGoo, Lee KyungShil, Kim C

that's the guest list for tomorrow's episode, EP 172. and NO not Lee Minwoo from Shinhwa, Lee Minwoo the actor who's in Pure 19 with Go HyeSun. so don't ask. -_-

Guest edwin012290

does anyone know which or where i can find the episodes with kim jong kook,ivy,and uhm jung hwa

the episode with chaeyeon, parkkyungrim, and those yainshidae guys

and any other good episodes

if you guys know which ones im talking about and where i could find em, i'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance!

Guest dragonjade

oh..... has anybody watched the most recent one? it has kim hee chul from super junior in it. it is hilarious.... especially the part where hee chul explains his first kiss while watching lion king and where his hair was all blown..oh hahaha..almost died by choking on the fries i was eating....

Guest xmkaex

this is an old episode, but for those of you who are shinhwa lovers here's the links.

:D

yashposter.jpg

HQ Yashimmanman Episode 82 [2004.10.18] -Shinhwa

Subtitles-epi82

HQ Yashimmanman Episode 83 [2004.10.25] -Shinhwa

Subtitles-epi83

the first link will expire on August the 8th and the second on will expire on the 6th.

note: the subs may be off. sorry bout that

credits: kitkat at shinhwasarang and me for the upload

enjoy :D

Guest kfosho

anybody know where i can get episodes 88 and 89 with yoon kye sang? i know there are some here already but they aren't from megaupload, and those are the only ones i know how to use. so if anyone could help...i would be appreciate it (:

Guest dare2move

thanks for the episodes! i've just recently gotten sucked into this whole thing. XD

um.. i was just wondering if there were any subs of recent episodes?

Archived