[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiye

^whoah!!! it looks exactly like :w00t: !! ahahahahah i heart pinklily. thanks kirsten for the upload as always!!

*does anyone know the guests for this week?! :P THANK YOU for the help >_<!!

Guest kiye

ohh THANK YOU sylver!!!!! always so kind! :w00t: hehe i love kim tae wooooo!! mr. musical man hahahahahh ohh, excited >_<!!

Guest lovexiah

aww sorry to be a pain....but no one has the episode with Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye? :(

Guest luckyyou

i love when uhm jung hwa is on yashimmanman. i love her. i loved her when she sang and i love her now as an actor. she's so funny. she's so cute. :) i can't wait for next weeks. i'm not sure what the question is but i think it was something like, perverted thing you've done or something on the lines of pervertness.

i love when uhm jung hwa is on yashimmanman. i love her. i loved her when she sang and i love her now as an actor. she's so funny. she's so cute. :) i can't wait for next weeks. i'm not sure what the question is but i think it was something like, perverted thing you've done or something on the lines of pervertness.

I requested this in the CB thread too but noone has responded. does anyone know where i can get episode 122 with Lee Bum Soo and Yoon Eun Hye in it?

i saw the previews for it and it looks hilarious so im dying to watch it now. Thanks

Guest Bobosaur

Any NON-CB and NON-MU links to the newest Yashimanman? And also the Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Haneul one?? ^^

Guest pukkapui

Does anyone has the YSMM subtitle for 060320 the day that KWON SANG WOO and KIM HA NEUL came??

Pleaseee.... I would like to know what they're talking about and they were laughing all the time but i didn't know what they talking about.. :tears::tears:

Guest corliss

guest16201.jpgguest16202.jpgguest16203.jpgguest16204.jpgguest16205.jpg

YaShimManMan 야심만만 163회 060515

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

hi i m a newbie here...may i enquire where should i get e full list of this show in mega upload format or other format except for club box links? i am just recently introduced to this show...thanks ppl!!!!!

Archived