[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest jenniffer xd

does anyone have episode 82 & 83???? the one with shinhwa in it

i saw little clipsof the show and it seems so funny

can someone please upload it onto a nonclubbox???

thank you soooooo much ^^!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poody

can someone upload the episode with kwon sang woo and kim haneul??

please~~ the other links are not working.. thanks.

hey i know i might be annoyance to you or whatsoever... i wonder does anyone have subs for shinhwa eppies [041018 & 041025]? because i got subs but it only showed the sentence 'Translated by Rxgoodleaf ^^' then i tried to change the time and there's no other sentences at all.....

i wonder can anyone retime it for me?? i only have part one is in MQ [358MB] and part two is HQ [700MB].

Guest hotbananapepper

sorry to ask but do you guys have the file for part 2 of the shinhwa episode? not the sub. Just the show only is fine. Thank you in advance

^a heads up for all those who requested files, this thread could potentially closed down because of requests. please request in the "download links/request" thread from now on >_<!! i personally don't mind the requests, but it's in the rules! :w00t:

Guest jenniffer xd

^a heads up for all those who requested files, this thread could potentially closed down because of requests. please request in the "download links/request" thread from now on >_<!! i personally don't mind the requests, but it's in the rules! :w00t:

sorry ... i didn't know =/

starting from next time, i'll definitely put it up on "download links/request"

thnaks for informing us =)

Guest honeyyeyes

ummmm i have a quick question....on mukolove's clubbox itz all in korean =S like..the way she organized the list.

if someone can just tell me which krn characters YaShimManMan is i'd be really grateful. i wuz looking at the top..but i see 3 character boxes..and im not sure which one is YaShimManMan

^oh, no worries about the requesting thing!! i did it ALLLL the time, until o_O!! hahahahaah anyhow, who's the guest list for this week's YSMM?! i'm downloading it right now.. hehe. does anyone usually update the guest list?! it'd be awsome if someone could!!

Guest dream_on

hey mikaney330! i actually put the guests for this week in the file description.

Guests: Cha SeungWon, Yoo HaeJin, HaHa, Tony Ahn, Baek JiYoung

i think TheMoose used to update the guest list but i haven't seen him around lately.

but the website for YaShimManMan is:

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/manman/

and the guest list is there ^_^

ya.shim.man.man.060417.LQ

*uploaded by: dream_on

ya.shim.man.man.060320.LQ

[w/ kwon sang-woo + kim haneul]

*uploaded by: mikaney330

http://soompi.filefront.com

^i CAN'T believe to post the YSMM episode you uploaded dream_on! i'm so sorry!! a;lsdkjfa;lsdkfjas;ldfkjasdlfj argh. i'm so mad at myself >_<!! but thanks for the guest list and the wonderful uploads!!

this week's YSMM was awsome! i loved seeing HAHA again! it seemed like i hadn't seen him in awhile. and the 3 stages of laughter?! gotta love the slap to the forehead for the biggest laugh! haahahah he cracks me up! and when he was like, "if you don't see me having a reaction, than it REALLY isn't funny!" ^^!! tehehehe. it made me happy seeing someone who laughs as much as i do. my friends always make fun of me for laughing at the littlest things :w00t: but i say, why not enjoy life a bit more! heh. but cha seung won got a tad on my nerves when he kept getting up and pretending to be the jogger while tony was trying to tell his story! yoo haejin was funny, too ^^!! he has a really sarcastic demeanor, nice nice. and i had JUST download baek ji young's song and was liking it and o_O!! i realized it was the same baek ji young about twenty minutes into the show! [i really like her hair.. ahahahha] it was so sleek and shiny ^^!!

Guest lovexiah

im new to this show and it looks like a good show + the hosts from the show are quite funny!!! are they comedians?? i've just watched the first part of an episode of the show where Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye were in it and I heard the second part was funny!! Does anyone have it?? If you do, please please upload it (not on clubbox). I really want to hear all the answers and response!!

thankyou thankyou!!! :)

hey i know i might be annoyance to you or whatsoever... i wonder does anyone have subs for shinhwa eppies [041018 & 041025]? because i got subs but it only showed the sentence 'Translated by Rxgoodleaf ^^' then i tried to change the time and there's no other sentences at all.....

i wonder can anyone retime it for me?? i only have part one is in MQ [358MB] and part two is HQ [700MB].

if you have the whole 1 hour episode then the first 25 mins is the last part of a previous episode and the sub you have is for that i think and Rxgoodleaf just translated the Shinhwa part which was the second part of that episode so that subs are alright. if you have the Shinhwa cut episode (only abuot half hour or so) i've retimed the subs for just that half hour if you want them.

i just watched the 060320 episode with kwon sangwoo and kim haneul ^^!! omg, it was hilarious! i was laughing the entire time! i was surprised that KSW and the guy next to him.. argh, what was his name again! umm.. anyway, i was surprised they were close friends! and what's funnier is that they became friends through the sauna!! haahhaahahah and i never imagined kim haneul was like that! all that partying and drinking.. and passing out on the bench!! and yelling and KSW to go faster when they were riding on the motorbike!! hahahahahaahahah and kim jong-min was just.. kim jong min o_O; anyhow, i wasn't a huge fan of KSW before, but after this episode, i like him alot more. he's more friendly and talkative than i imagined him to be! the "SSAN TI BROTHERS!" ahahahaha kwon ssan ti. puahahahah

oh! and the 060327 episode was really good, too. i watched it right after i saw the 060320 one, and boy was it a change. i can't believe what that guy did to shin dong yeop! how can you just steal someone else's idea like that again and again? and how hyori used to hide in their luggage when they moved so it'd seem like there were only three kids. wow. and hyeon young's BF! going out with someone she knew while they were going out! that's so messed up! i'm always shocked hearing these kind of stories from celebrities, because there's this image that they have such perfect lives.. [well, better than mine anyways.. haha] and then when you really get down to it, they're just people. people like us!! hahaah wow. that sounded so cliche. oh, and hye-young's dilemma with her ex-husband and the nude shoot. can anyone give me more info about that? something about her doing the nude shoot entirely for the person she loved, and then they totally backstabbed her and did something. maybe, sold it to the public? and she said she wanted to sue them, but instead, she wants to be able to face him with a smile. i think that's so brave of her..

oooh can someone up the eps for KSW and KHN along with subs? i need the subs since i have no idea what they'll be talking about if there aren't any :sweatingbullets: thanx in advance!!!

preferably NOT HQ since it takes me ages to d/l from clubbox and lately it's not been agreeing with me <_<

i've only just finished the Shinhwa ep and OMG LSY i never imagined her to be like that .... kinda ergh about her lift story. :lol:

Archived