[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest tringo

I actually managed to track down 82 and 83 today (The episode with Shinhwa and Lee Soo Young).

I'm not going to directly post the actual links to the clubbox download to the episodes, since direct linking isn't allowed (I'm not sure if this would qualify or not, but I don't want to take my chances).

Anyway,

1) First go to this website.

http://211.114.58.181/irss-fast/index.php

2) This is a search engine for Clubbox. Then, MAKE SURE TO ENCODE THE WEBSITE IN THE CORRECT KOREAN TEXT (For me, it was KOREAN UHC). If you don't encode the site, the search won't work correctly.

3) Copy and paste this text --

야심만만 신화

into the top text bar, then click on the grey box that says 파일섬색 on it.

4) There you have it, those people have the episodes. Sorry for making the process complicated.

that really helped, thanks! I would guess 야심만만 신화 means something like shinhwa and YSMM....which part means YSMM? (I thought I continue looking for other YSMM shows :-) Didn't know the search enginge existed!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -kani-

that really helped, thanks! I would guess 야심만만 신화 means something like shinhwa and YSMM....which part means YSMM? (I thought I continue looking for other YSMM shows :-) Didn't know the search enginge existed!

야심만만 신화

the bolded is YSMM and the not bolded is shinhwa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest robotic

thanks for sharing eps 82 and 83 ihatecollege..been searching desperately for them lately..can't wait to watch them ><

I have a question.....

for ep. 154, hyori, hyun young, lee hye young, etc. came out right? ... and then after that there was a preview for a second part for them where they were crying.... but in ep. 155... it just starts a new show with other people...?? I don't get it...

somebody help please~ ^^ I would be forever grateful~ keke~ ^-^

Guest spark15

episode 84/85

can someone please upload episode 84 and 85 on a non-clubbox link,, pretty pleaseeeeeeeee??

Guest xx0xx

can someone upload shinhwa's episode again? 82 and 83? i heard it was reallly funny and i was see it!!! thanks!!!

Guest Dahee Fanel

is this the one where Brian talks about his relationship with Hwanhee? the "inferiority" one?

Yeah, it is. :tears:

Oh, I almost cried watching it. It was soooo touching. All the stories were. :tears::tears::tears:

What a great episode.

aww...you guys are so lucky. I wish I can understand Korean. Can someone just briefly explain/translate what he said? I used to love this show after watching a couple of subbed episodes (thanks to subbers ^_^). It's sad that it's no longer subbed.

Guest dream_on

Yeah, it is. :tears:

Oh, I almost cried watching it. It was soooo touching. All the stories were. :tears::tears::tears:

What a great episode.

i cried too :( i loved all the stories

aww...you guys are so lucky. I wish I can understand Korean. Can someone just briefly explain/translate what he said? I used to love this show after watching a couple of subbed episodes (thanks to subbers ^_^). It's sad that it's no longer subbed.

he said that even though Hwanhee and him were a duet, it seemed like Hwanhee had longer parts than him. and when they were editing the parts, they would give some more of Brian's parts to Hwanhee. so then Brian figured that stuff like that wouldn't happen on broadcasts. but everytime they went on a music program or some show, at the end, the PD would be like "Brian, nice job" and to Hwanhee he would say "you're such a great singer!" so Brian would hear that and feel hurt :(

so eventually it got to the point where Brian & Hwanhee would find because they wouldn't understand how the other was feeling. Brian even told Hwanhee at one point that he wanted to separate. luckily, the two of them worked it out in the end but they fought a lot during that time.

but now they know that they need each other for it to work :)

lol and then Kang HoDong says doing Gags fits with Brian :lol: i agree in some way hahaha Brian is so goofy.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68882

lol i love Yashimmanman. the celebrites seem so real to me after they tell all their stories. like i didn't really know or like Crown J but after hearing a little about his life, family...i really like him now. i can't help thinking...aww what a sweet & funny guy :)

Guest cstina86

hey guys....i'm not trying to be obnoxious or bothersome, but i was hoping that someone could upload episode 168 into a MU link. i would REALLY appreciate it! i've noticed that all of the links here were for clubbox and clubbox is not my friend. trust me. i've tried overrr and ovverr, but it'll never work for me. i've just given up.

it's episode 168 with brian and haha! THANKS A BUNCHES!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Guest valkyrie

i cried too :( i loved all the stories

he said that even though Hwanhee and him were a duet, it seemed like Hwanhee had longer parts than him. and when they were editing the parts, they would give some more of Brian's parts to Hwanhee. so then Brian figured that stuff like that wouldn't happen on broadcasts. but everytime they went on a music program or some show, at the end, the PD would be like "Brian, nice job" and to Hwanhee he would say "you're such a great singer!" so Brian would hear that and feel hurt :(

so eventually it got to the point where Brian & Hwanhee would find because they wouldn't understand how the other was feeling. Brian even told Hwanhee at one point that he wanted to separate. luckily, the two of them worked it out in the end but they fought a lot during that time.

but now they know that they need each other for it to work :)

lol and then Kang HoDong says doing Gags fits with Brian :lol: i agree in some way hahaha Brian is so goofy.

really thank u so much for the translation, dream_on!!

poor brian, he's been trough quite a bit since they debuted, hasn't he...

Guest kkam jjak

i absolutely looooooooved haha's stories and crown j's stories... they were freakin heartwarming and funny

i laughed so hard when HaHa was talking about how his whole family is bloodtype B and how brian's family is all bloodtype A

Guest karaoke

Hi!! I watched Yashimmanman for the first time

yesterday ... (on video)

The episode w/ the "KiSS" topic<3

Does anyone know what episode # or date that was?

& during the preview for the next episode,

"Brian was crying" Does anyone have it?

it's so hard to catch up on this in the "NON CLUBBOX THREAD"

(I think the episode # is 169 , but what's the date?)

thank so much if you can help!! xDD

Archived