[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Hua Rong 夜新娘

pad-hari

I just stopped by this bcz the name is similar to my fav character in CDrama, Huang Rong from Condor Trilogy.

And yes, they have similar characteristic too.

This is the one that I don't skip a lot (even thought the audio problem)

I enjoy this short CDrama till the end, dont get bored at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Just started on this show.. watched about 10 episodes N I enjoyed it v much.

This drama was pretty comical.. I like the male lead and his dimples .. is he hiding his identity or something? Really just a pirate ?

watched the bts in this page.. so sweet

the female lead is so cute and energetic !

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, you-nee said:

@pad-hari dear friend,

i do really hope that you'll willing to make Hua Rong Season 2 thread

really can't wait for the next season.. :blush:

Thanks for notifying me.  I have opened a new thread for season 2.  But did not get much info about the drama.  The synopsis is so not good.  Why they have to separate the OTP again and again.  I dont know if they are going to keep on dragging the drama like this????

On 12/3/2020 at 10:03 PM, pad-hari said:

Thanks for notifying me.  I have opened a new thread for season 2.  But did not get much info about the drama.  The synopsis is so not good.  Why they have to separate the OTP again and again.  I dont know if they are going to keep on dragging the drama like this????

i do really hope for season 2, the writer-nim will make more more interesting story than the previous

since the synopsis doesn't give us any much clue about the whole story, let's just waiting for the drama airing, n hoping they'll presenting the better n more interesting story :blush:

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Hua Rong 夜新娘

Archived