ORIGINAL CONTENT

Posted by optimusnins   2 days ago

Leap Across Time: Explore These 8 Time-Travelling K-Dramas

AKP STAFF

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Posted by optimusnins   2 days ago

Leap Across Time: Explore These 8 Time-Travelling K-Dramas

AKP STAFF
The notion of time travel sparks fascination, enchanting us with the mystery of its various interpretations. Fortunately for us, K-Dramas also explore this thrilling concept, adding their unique creative flair to the mix.
Embark on a journey across timelines as we delve into 8 K-Dramas that ingeniously incorporate time-traveling concepts!

Sisyphus the Myth

It looks like a typical one-time time travel story until you realize that there are more loops and maybe juxtapositions during the story. It's not as complicated as it sounds, but it does require some focus and understanding. 

Starring: Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye

• 3 weeks later...

Top 10 Science Fiction K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist

Looking for an escape from reality? Check out these 10 science fiction K-Dramas that are simply out of this world!

Dyllan Mykel, Kpopmap Editor
Published : Jun 8, 2023

Although K-Dramas are often rooted in fiction, there are small instances of reality that creep into the plotline, making various scenes comfortingly relatable. But there are times when the fiction of a drama is so compelling that you cannot help but remain at the edge of your seat and become absorbed into its reality.

While there is an influx of heart-fluttering romance and heartbreaking slow burn, sometimes an immersive science fiction drama hits best. Sci-fi K-Dramas move well away from the line of reality and fiction, presenting a world entirely separate from the one we know. Over the years, production companies have proven the great allure of a good sci-fi drama, providing fantastical and futuristic elements that blows viewers mind from start to finish.

For K-Drama fans looking to watch more series like this, we've compiled a list of science fiction dramas that will transport you to another world and spice up your watchlist.

Note: This list is made in no specific order.

1. "Sisyphus: The Myth"

Top 10 Science Fiction K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist

JTBC

Cast: Park ShinHye, Cho SeungWoo, and more

Summary: Kang SeoHae travels back in time to protect certified genius Han TaeSul in an attempt to prevent the start of a tragic, life-altering war. Although apprehensive at first, the two eventually combine their efforts and work together to establish a new, bright future.

Watch Because: Time travel, futuristic machines, and a post-apocalyptic timeline that seems far removed from reality as we know it. "Sisyphus: The Myth" is a textbook example of what a sci-fi K-Drama should be. On top of an immersive universe, the thrilling action keeps you on the edge of your seats and will naturally have you asking for more.

JTBC Highest Premiere Episode Viewer Rating

1. Divorce Attorney Shin (2023) — 7.272%
2. The World Of Married (2020) — 6.260%
3. Reborn Rich (2022) — 6.058%
4. Sisyphus: The Myth (2021) — 5.608%
5. Law School (2021) — 5.113%
6. #KingTheLand #킹더랜드 (2023) — 5.075% (NEW)
7. Diary Of A Prosecutor (2019) — 5.042% 
8. Itaewon Class (2020) — 4.983%
9. Doctor Cha (2023) — 4.937%
10. Agency (2023) — 4.797%

• 2 weeks later...

#SisyphusTheMyth Ep 16 Script

[Delete Scene]

In the darkness where nothing is seen, Seohae's voice heard from far away.

S : (V.O) The person that I like is... you. Don't forget it, okay? We'll meet again. I'll go to find you. I love you.

cr> the owner

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sisyphus Drama
Look at the rice cake recovery...
I was asked who I like the most.
At that time, I couldn't hear because Seohae didn't answer.
You only get the answer after you die.. “You”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...