[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

#22 SISYPHUS: THE MYTH K DRAMA REVIEW

sisyphus poster

Official Synopsis: “An unfathomable incident introduces a genius engineer to dangerous secrets of the world — and to a woman from the future who’s come looking for him.”

Review (By Autumn): 

Time travel, romance, and suspense, what’s not to love about this Korean sci-fi Drama? 

In the story, a genius engineer Han Tae-Sul (Cho Seung-Woo), meets the mysterious Gang Seo-Hae (Park Shin-Hye) from the future after she saves his life.

With conspiracies, mysteries, an evil killer, and fun-filled action scenes, Sisyphus is an addictive K-Drama that is a real nail-biter. 

While not everything quite makes sense in time travel laws, you won’t care because this one is all about the entertainment factor. And swoony romance!

In short, if you love time travel love stories, Sisyphus: The Myth is well worth watching. That said, if you like happy endings, I warn you that the end is ambiguous and very much aligned with the Greek myth.

Content Note: TV-14 for fear, language, and suicide. Mild overall.

Where to Watch: Stream on Netflix or buy on DVD.

https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/tv-shows-and-new-movies-reviewed-sisyphus-murder-in-provence-more/#sisyphus

• 4 weeks later...

KOFICE (Korean foundation for international cultural exchange) announced the most searched and talked about keywords related to Hallyu content in 2021 (data was collected from June-December) K-Dramas with the highest IMDb: #22 (43/5.7) 

img.gif

img.gif

Imagen

cr: @hyekyosgf

We each have that one special #KDrama that first got us hooked which has us wondering which K-Drama first captured your attention?

Retweet this and let us know about your first drama in your own post! Make sure to use #Viki, #VikiEvent, and tag us  @viki

Now we want to hear from you! What was your first K-drama? Post Viki’s image below on your own Instagram to share your story!

Imagen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Best K-Dramas on Netflix

Beware, these shows are highly addictive and will probably encourage a binge. 

May 13, 2022

Picture this: It's October. You're having a quiet evening at home, curled up on your couch, trying to find something to watch on Netflix. You scroll to the Top 10, and lo and behold, it's the show everyone's been talking about. The title? Squid Game, a Hunger Games-esque K-drama. It sounds a bit intriguing, so you click on it...and can’t stop watching.

On that note, it may be time to dig into other TV Korea has to offer. Lucky for you, many are available to stream Stateside on Netflix, as well. So brush up on your Korean (or just turn on the subtitles), because here are the best K-dramas currently streaming on Netflix.

Sisyphus: The Myth

This sci-fi show has it all, thrill, drama and time travel. The story follows an engineer who is involved in a dangerous incident and is saved by a woman from a dystopian future, who has come back specifically to see him and change the fate of her current world.

cr. https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/g38090312/best-korean-dramas/#

WATCH NOW

• Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...

"hand… ” Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye keep touching each other even when it’s not actually filming (Video)

2021-04-01 12:03

Captured in the making video
Filming site for the drama 'Sisyphus'

The two actors with a 10-year age difference boasted fantastic chemistry.

News 1

News 1

On the 31st of last month, the making video of the JTBC drama 'Sisyphus: the myth' was released. 

Actors Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye played Han Tae-sul and Kang Seo-hae, respectively. On this day, the two were photographed sitting side by side on the sofa in comfortable attire.

Below is YouTube "JTBC Drama"

Below is YouTube 'JTBC Drama'

There were kisses too. Jo Seung-woo grabbed Park Shin-hye's arm and suddenly kissed her on the cheek. He played scenes where he held her hands on top of each other, staring at her, or trying to kiss her whenever she had a chance. 

Spoiler
img_20210401113659_9d6e42df.webp

img_20210401113710_a6ee5312.webp

It's a making video, so the actual two of them were captured, not acting. Jo Seung-woo kept playing pranks on Park Shin-hye, and Park Shin-hye couldn't hold back her laughter every time that happened.
Spoiler

img_20210401113728_966f2d0d.webp

img_20210401113741_b514fa16.webp

img_20210401113757_6ae9c6ca.webp

Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye stared at each other and suddenly smiled. When Park Shin-hye fell down smiling and raised her hand to hit her, Cho Seung-woo quickly reached out her hand and Park Shin-hye grabbed it. Although Jo Seung-woo is 10 years older, Park Shin-hye said "what is it" and "why is it like this".

Spoiler

img_20210401113916_da4aaa42.webp

img_20210401114056_6a5d9de4.webp

img_20210401114101_9f0a1c11.webp

img_20210401114112_b243f99b.webp

YouTube "JTBC Drama" comment window

YouTube 'JTBC Drama' comment window

The two are in a romantic relationship that bursts with excitement in the drama.

Spoiler

Below is YouTube "JTBC Drama"

img_20210401114334_60a65495.webp

YouTube, JTBC DRAMA

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/634459

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images or videos per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Imagen

After making her face in the JTBC drama 'Sisyphus'

Shin Hye mentioned in an interview with actress Lee Si-woo   

Q. Do you have a role models?

Lee Si woo: I like Park Shin Hye. I enjoyed the movie “The Call”. #박신혜 can pull off any genre. I have no experience during “Sisyphus” but she taught me a lot during that time. That makes me want to be that kind of sunbae and role model.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0006218986

trans by @YYSY_

FASHION

Sisyphus Park Shin-hye VS Vincenzo Jeon Yeo-bin #VS Drama Fashion

Girl crush itself! Park Shin-hye, who returned to the JTBC drama <Sisyphus>, and Yeo-bin Jeon, who transformed into a top-tier lawyer in the TVN drama <Vincenzo>. The two actors explore fashion in the drama!

BY So Ji -hyun 2021.03.10

White vs black dress, production presentation look 

JTBC Drama Facebook

Spoiler

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

Actress Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen through the JTBC drama 'Sisyphus: The Myth'. Through this work, Park Shin-hye takes on the role of 'Kang Hae-young', a savior who has traveled a long and dangerous road for the genius engineer 'Han Tae-sul (Cho Seung-woo)' who lives by hiding her identity. So, what look did Park Shin-hye choose at the online production presentation? It's a sky blue long white dress! This dress from Stella McCartney features a round neckline with shirring and a cutout detail on the waistline. It was paired with Van Cleef & Arpels jewelery and Roger Vivier's crystal buckle-embellished black satin heels for an elegant and innocent look. 

Couple look with heart-fluttering chemistry 

JTBC Drama Facebook

Spoiler

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

The wedding photo of Park Shin-hye and Cho Seung-woo, which has been a hot topic since the public release! I can feel the elegant and lovely charm in her wedding dress with puff sleeves and collar design worn by Park Shin-hye. Bride&U products have a design that goes well with a chapel or garden wedding.
Check out the two shots of Park Shin-hye in a beige jacket, white T-shirt and slacks with white sneakers, Cho Seung-woo in a navy sweatshirt, Park Shin-hye in a brown turtleneck, and Cho Seung-woo in a gray hoodie zip-up and black T-shirt. Would it be good to refer to it as a casual and simple date look? 

The savior who came to the past, Kang Seo-hae's OOTD 

JTBC Drama Facebook

Spoiler

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

JTBC Drama Facebook

'Gangseohae' in the setting who came to the past in the time machine 'Upload' to save Han Tae-sul. Seohae Kang shows off a comfortable and sporty look because of the character setting of [Glides between high-rise buildings in Seoul with a rope, knocks down big men with bare hands, snipers, sets bombs, and there's nothing you can't do]. The styling of a lilac-colored shirt dress in episode 1 of 'Sisyphus' is an example. Except for the belt attached to her shirt, Park Shin-hye wore a loose fit by layering it over a simple T-shirt to bring out the casual mood. Her shirt dress is from Anyu. In addition, the look that matches the burgundy color leather jacket and the look inspired by the military look are also styles that show the character of 'Seohae Kang'.  

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/53563

Sisyphus the Miss Fantasy – Drama writer the myth Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye

Sisyphus the Miss Fantasy - Drama writer the myth Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye 5

JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama 'Sisyphus the Myth', a follow-up to the anticipated work [Rangon] among the dramas starting in February, 'Sisyphus the Myth' Han Tae-sul [Cho Seung-woo], who is in the fate of two futures, lives in Korea. He knew that in the world we live in, there are people who hide their identities. People from the future of smugglers shrouded in the secrets of traditional Korean medicine have put their lives at risk. He is determined to save him from a desperate crisis and change the future. A savior from the future [A brief introduction] Genre Fantasy, Mystery Action, Park Shin-hye, the first jtbc's work, Jo Seung-woo's Secret Forest Season 2, I've been watching it again.

The first broadcast can be seen on jtbc on Wednesday, February 17th at 9 PM. You can watch Netflix after the broadcast. On this day, kbs' new drama starts overlapping, so the showdown in ratings seems to be worth watching. Directed by Jin Hyuk Yi’s older brother [The Legend of the Blue Sea City Hunter] The writer was written by Lee Jae-in and Jung Chang-ho, a married couple no see. 100% pre-production drama

In ancient Greek mythology, the meaning of the word "sister" is a human being punished by rolling a rock from the hill of Hades and picking up a falling stone again for deceiving the gods. We must continue to be punished until God helps us.

Tae-Sul Han, co-founder of Quantum & Time, who introduces the characters Tasul, who is rich in stocks, rich in cash, and the owner of a penthouse in Gangnam, is humble. When I introduce myself, I feel that I am just an engineer. I came from an engineering college, so I can assemble and disassemble anything. When there is a difficult problem, curiosity is triggered and the eyes are shining, or someone has a scientific mistake and must pick it up to unlock it.

He has a genius brain, the highest level of engineering, and even has the wisdom of a coding engineering college. Koreans called him a miracle of science and engineering and a national hero. On the other hand, like the shadow of his own company, he had no attachment to a friend who was sacrificed or a woman passing by. He is puzzled about the death of Tae-sul's older brother Han Tae-sang, who was caught in an unknown plane accident.

[Park Shin-hye] Saved from the future in Gangseo Sea, she glides down a difficult building rope and is a man of strong physique, and has the power to knock him down with his bare hands. It's not that she can't sniper and bomb, but she sometimes gets confused when riding the Seoul subway. Sometimes I get lost a lot. They have a peculiar eating habit and have a habit of eating whole bananas and storing food under their clothes. And on days with a lot of fine dust, I go for a walk because the air is good. Kang Seo-hye, a national hero, doesn't know a senior in engineering.

My father, who was a soldier when I was nine years old in a future where I used to live in a strong world, taught me how to survive in the wild. At that time, I thought that I needed a way to survive a disaster rather than English or math, so I taught it from a young age. One day, he discovers a message left for him. Save Han Tae-joo, you save him, save the world. Will there be any major changes in the future if Tassel doesn't die?

Tassels Tassel older brother Han Tae-san [Ha Jun-seok] Temporary repairman 10 years dead My parents died early, leaving only the light behind. I gave up college, learned car maintenance skills, and learned taes skills while working part-time. He tries to inform his brother about what he somehow found out. I make extreme choices because the crazy person is focused and the people around me don't believe me.

The company could not have grown as much as Adi Kim Tae-in-ho and Tesla's close friend, co-founder Quantum N Time, without a close friend, an actual operator in charge of business, work, and marketing. With full investment and support for Tesla, it has grown into a global company with success. For Tassel, he is like a father.

Drama <Sisyphus the Miss the myth> This is a 16-episode fantasy and mystery drama with many interesting points. Park Shin-hye, already 31 years old, born in 1990, you are a handsome man who aired in 2009. The Heirs was fun, but it's already been 10 years. [End] Character relationship diagram

https://talk.alpheon.site/시지프스-더-미스-판타지-드라마-작가-the-myth-조승우-박신/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost