Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Touch, 터치 - Fri & Sat 19:00 KST - Joo Sang Wook, Kim Bo Ra & Lee Tae Hwan - Premieres on January 3rd

ChannelA Drama

Touch

Touch-TP1.jpg

Network: Channel A

Episodes:

Genre: Romantic comedy

Airdate: January 3rd, 2020 -

Airtime: Fri & Sat @ 19:00 KST

Story:

"Touch" is a rom-com about an unemployed make-up artist and a failure of a trainee.

Cast:

Joo Sang Wook

Kim Bo Ra

Han Da Gam

Lee Tae Hwan 

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

[OFFICIAL] Joo Sang-wook X Kim Bo-ra X Han Da-gam X Lee Tae-hwan, cast for CHANNEL A's "Touch" …premieres January 2020

• by Cho Yun-sun for SPORTS CHOSUN

2019100100764_0.jpg

Actors Ju Sang-wook, Kim Bo-ra, Han Da-gam, and Lee Tae-hwan were confirmed as the stars of Channel A's new drama 'Touch'.

Channel A's new Friday-Saturday prime time drama 'Touch' (directed by Min Yeon-hong / written by Ahn Ho-kyung / produced by MI, Story Networks) will premiere in January next year. It's a comedy and beauty drama.

more: https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/10/01/2019100100772.html

• Like 3

Wait. The age gap. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Bo Ra the  main pair here. The leads.  But Isn't he in his 40's? And Kim Bora was this High School student in Sky Castle drama. But I suppose it's okay. Kim Bo Ra in early 20's.  I like the actors so I'm going to check this.

• Like 2

Hello Venus’s Lime And Song Jae Hee Cast In Joo Sang Wook And Kim Bo Ra’s New Drama

Hello Venus’s Lime And Song Jae Hee Cast In Joo Sang Wook And Kim Bo Ra’s New Drama

Nov 20, 2019
by C. Hong

Hello Venus’s Lime and actor Song Jae Hee have been confirmed as cast members for the upcoming drama “Touch!”

After Hello Venus’s contract with Fantagio expired earlier this year, the members went their separate ways. Lime chose to renew her contract with Fantagio and promote as an actress under the name Choi Joo Hwa.

“Touch” is an upcoming rom-com from Channel A starring Joo Sang Wook as a makeup artist who becomes unemployed and falls into debt and Kim Bo Ra as an idol trainee who fails to debut and embarks on a new career as a makeup artist.

Lime (Choi Joo Hwa) will be playing the role of Secretary Lee, who works for Oh Shi Eun (Byun Jung Soo), the CEO of Oh Beauty Shop and a No. 1 player in the beauty industry who made it big as a first-generation makeup artist. Secretary Lee was directly headhunted by CEO Oh and is extremely talented and competent.

Last month, Song Jae Hee was confirmed by his agency to also be appearing in the drama. He will be playing Min Kang Ho, the vice president and eldest son of a conglomerate known as Handong Group.

Other actors already confirmed for “Touch” include Han Da GamLee Tae Hwan, and MOMOLAND’s Yeonwoo.

“Touch” will premiere sometime in January 2020.

• Like 1

“Touch” Cast Of Makeup Artists And Top Stars Reveal Their Motivations And More In Posters

Dec 12, 2019
by S. Park

“Touch” has released character posters of its leads!

This upcoming Channel A drama is about former trainee Han Soo Yeon (played by Kim Bo Ra), who failed to debut in an idol group, and unemployed makeup artist Cha Jung Hyuk (played by Joo Sang Wook) as they work towards their new dreams.

On December 11, the drama captured the unique stories and traits of each character in individual posters.

Joo Sang Wook successfully transformed into top makeup artist Cha Jung Hyuk. Holding up a makeup brush, he confidently smiles next to the words, “Anyone can be reborn with the touch of my brush.”

Touch_11.jpg

Kim Bo Ra portrays Han Soo Yeon, a past idol trainee of 10 years who is now pursuing a new dream of becoming a makeup artist. Her lovely charming qualities are accentuated by the pink background and she smiles next to the words, “Who cares if it’s not my dream? I can do a good job!”

Touch_2.jpg

Top star Kang Do Jin will be played by Lee Tae Hwan, who shows off his boyish charms in front of a green background. He makes headlines with his every move, but he’s an innocent guy with imperfections in front of his one true love. The words on his poster say, “I’m the nation’s heartthrob! But why am I only a guy friend to you?”

Touch_3.jpg

Han Da Gam appears as top actress Baek Ji Yoon. Underneath her fancy appearance, she lives a dangerous life while hiding her pain. She poses next to the words, “Please complete best actress Baek Ji Yoon.”

Touch_4.jpg

The final poster features Byun Jung Soo as Oh Shi Eun. She looks fiercely into the camera and stands next to the words, “In order to become the best, I need to knock down the best. Why shouldn’t I do whatever it takes?”

Touch_5.jpg

“Touch” premieres January 3 and will air on Fridays and Saturdays 11 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

Source (1)