[Drama 2020] Touch, 터치

0ly40

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't related directly to the drama, but this week the cast of Touch (Joo Sang Wook, Kim Bo Ra, and Lee Tae Hwan) will be appearing on the variety show "The Fishermen and the City (나만 믿고 따라와, 도시어부)" where they go fishing in Jeju. Some clips from the episode:

Hello chingus

When they tell the story of Baek Ji Yoon husband I was sad for him he really love her howewer it's can not justify his action toward Cha Jung Hyuk

Seing Cha Jung Hyuk say goodby to his employers really break my heart
Despite his personality he does acknowledged their ability 

Oh secret woman is despicable as she said she wanted to have him close to her beacause of his talent maybe she will try to do the same thing with Han Soo Yun cause she have the skill

Righ now Cha Jung Hyuk can not beat Baek Ji Yoon husband he does not have the power, and money 

I think that the only way he can make his come back will be because of the arrival of Baek Ji Soo husband competitor or someone who have power 
As we know Baek Ji Soo husband did stop the journalist to investigate toward Cha Jung Hyuk case 

Well and The picture Jung Hyuk and So Yun is too cute omo :heart:

20200130-000546.jpg

I hope there will be some progress for their relationship this week.

SY doesn't realize herself but it is obvious that she has feelings for him.

She told him that she wants to stay next to him wherever he goes. It means alot. Hope he will notice her feelings soon. :heart::blush:  

Singing was actually her moms dream that she lived through SY. She endured all that pain and stress to make her parents  happy and get them the house back. SY  truly loves doing make up and enjoys her new friends, being able to be a normal young woman. 

hello chingus

I really like this drama i'am addictif everytime after watching the ep I  ended  up frustated cause  i know we will have to wait at least 3 days to have the english subtititles and some parts would not even be translated It's suck
Thank god youre here if not i think that  will have wait the end of  this drama to watch it

I really like Han Soo Yun in this ep she really in love with her president she does not even know it she did wait for him several hours to talk to him in the cold night she crazy about him :blush:

I really appreciate the fact that she told Cha Jung Huyk to not run away and fight cause he was trying to leave the country to work with Double X company
It's sad to say but all the sucess peoples in this drama only want to use Cha Jung Huyk skill as if he's a merchandise ( Oh secret womand , Double X agency , and before Baek Ji Hoo husband )

The preview look good it's seem like Do Jin ask Soo Hun if she is in love with Cha Jung Hyuk i think he told her she can't like him
I think it's because  of her Cha Do Hyuk will do make up at his new house as he do not have money right now aigoo

They are subbing pretty fast now. 10

is nearly done.

Notes:

Do Jin is getting scary right now. Very obsessive and controlling. 

I like that SY does not know Exactly why she likes Cha but just that she does. Very realistic. 

Soon enough the rest of the managers and interns will come to the new shop. 

OK, this series a guilty pleasure for me.  As a man, the whole makeup and fashion themes are lost on me.  As an American, the whole K-Pop girl group competition is mystifying.  However, I do like the whole concept of the master/apprentice relationship leading to a romantic entanglement.  I find the female lead just a bit stiff in this series but I have a friend just like her in real life, so she is completely believable.  I also appreciate the fact that they waited until Episode 10 for her to realize her feelings.  It is nice to see a series with a slow burn building in the relationship between the leads.  Frankly, I am getting tired of the relationship bursting out of nowhere by episode 4-5 and then kiss by episode 7-8.  In my mind, this is more real and I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but it seems like you build a stronger relationship if you build to it slowly.

I agree with everyone that on a certain website, the subbing is very slow, which has been frustrating to wait so long before I can watch the episode.  I wish more subbers were added to speed this along.  I can wait for Episode 11-12. 

My issue is these last two episodes Cha does not seem to have any personal or romantic interest in SY whatsoever and it’s her be herself doing the being in love, attracted bit.  That’s odd and not in line with earlier episodes :(   

I hope the age difference whining did not scare the writers.

Archived