I recommend this drama

Lmangla

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lmangla I watched Winter Sonata too. I liked it but why B? 

I give it an A :)

kekeke... did you like it? its been a while since I watched it and so I can't remember much except that it was very sticky and I had to finish despite rolling my eyes at stuff. hahahah... For A, I have to remember lots of stuff! :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... did you like it? its been a while since I watched it and so I can't remember much except that it was very sticky and I had to finish despite rolling my eyes at stuff. hahahah... For A, I have to remember lots of stuff! :D

Yes I liked it and I remember so many details although it has been long ago :)

Name: Matchstick Men

Summary: a con man who is deceived by his partner into believing he has a daughter, in order to know the pass codes of his safe and steal his money

Watch when you are in the mood for: black comedy

Visual factor: Nicholas Cage obsessive compulsive disorder 

Emotional moments that you liked: his relationship with his fake daughter was so touching 

Annoying bits you might need to ignore: nothing

Overall grade 10

Not sure if anyone's suggested this, but I'll give it a go because this drama just won Outstanding Korean Drama at the Seoul International Drama Awards!!

Name: DOCTOR PRISONER

Summary: "A story about a doctor who was fired by a hospital he used to work for and returns to take revenge and overtake said hospital by registering himself as a prisoner doctor" (from Dramawiki)

Watch when you are in the mood for: adrenaline rush, a revenge drama with smart characters, and/or a well-written drama with top-notch acting (Namkoong Min, Choi Wonyoung, and Kim Byungchul -- what more can I say)

Visual factor: Namkoong Min, duh! And Choi Wonyoung is hot as a villain (as per usual). Creepy af villain, but still hot lol. Also, I personally like the lighting in this drama.

Emotional moments that you liked: Namkoong Min's character every time he talks about his mom

Annoying bits you might need to ignore: One of the antagonists (Park Eunseok's character) might be annoying at first (but I'm sure you'll become fond of him by the end of the drama).

Overall grade: 9/10 (point taken off because the second half can get a bit dragged out at times)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was damn interested in Contract Marriage but only got its first half with English Subtitle and good quality. Didn't find the last half episodes. By the way, I would recommend "Express Ki". The leadership role of Wang Yoo inspired me a lot. 

Archived