[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

On 12/9/2019 at 6:19 AM, Lawyerh said:

Wah Han Ji Min... left & right with handsome oppa le.... Btw Hae In look so busy rofl.... got competitor ah wahaha... kidding...  @tok-soompi :joy:

The Competitor:

Popular/ well established actor  check

Charming  check

Chemistry with Ji Min  check

(They have MC together before)

Love to chat with Ji Min  check

Single  check

No wonder JHI is busy.   :D

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Another article in koreaboo

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min’s Moment At The 2019 MBC Drama Awards Skyrocketed Its Viewership

Everyone tuned in to see the legendary couple’s moment!

Actors Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min attended the 2019 MBC Drama Awards for their series, One Spring Night.

jung haein han jimin awards 2019

During the ceremony, the hosts approached the on-screen couple’s table for a short interview. They noted that the chemistry between their characters seemed too real and asked Han Ji Min if their romance was only truly on-screen.

Han Ji Min initially answered, “It’s difficult to answer.” But she went onto reveal that she felt attracted to his character as she became her character, Jung In.

When you’re working on a project, you have to live as your character so I filmed the drama with the same fluttering heart as Jung In.

Since then and now, he’s always been handsome.

— Han Ji Min

When the hosts asked Jung Hae In if he would ever act as a couple with Han Ji Min again, he answered, “Of course,” without any hesitation!

They ended their sweet moment with a heart and the shyest smiles!

And it marked the most viewed segment during all of the awards ceremony show!

The 2019 MBC Drama Awards recorded an average viewership of 7.5% during the 1st half and 8.5% during the 2nd half. But Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In’s 1-minute moment marked a viewership of 11.0%!

jung hae in han ji min 2019 2

This visual power couple played an untraditional love story between a single dad and a woman falling out of her with her long-time boyfriend.

As their drama became one of the most beloved K-Dramas in 2019, it makes sense that their chemistry during the awards show will also become one of the most beloved moments of 2019!

jung hae in han ji min 2019 1

For full article and images refer to link

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-hae-in-han-ji-min-moment-2019-mbc-drama-awards/

• Love 4

Okok JHI definitely all fluttering again.  Keke!

Credit to author

@Lawyerh, indeed!  He seems so nervous.  Is he thinking of an opportunity to ask her out for after award drinks but not sure how to put it?  Keke apology i am getting delusional again. :D

Credit to author

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok!! He did openly requested a gathering to honor the award.  Hee!!

Actor Jung Haein Melts Hearts as He Thanked Han Jimin in a Romantic Way for Appearing in 'One Spring Night' Together with Him

For more convenience, use the Applicat

Downloalarge_26c205c035b4ad890160e0d214236d60c698e479.jpeg
VideoRelated Video

Actor Jung Haein knows well how to steal hearts. 

On December 30th, the actor took home the 'Top Excellent Award for an Actor in a Wednesday-Thursday Drama' award at the '2019 MBC Drama Awards' for his drama 'One Spring Night.' Just like the others, he delivered his speech after receiving the award. 

1577773268853-11.JPG

1577773276729-222.JPG

Image Source: MBC

He started, "I pretended not to be nervous, but now that I'm on stage, I'm so nervous. I think I won the award too quickly. I thought about what I should say when I get the prize. There are so people I would like to thank to."

Jung Haein said that he wanted to celebrate the honor of the award with the drama's director and fellow actors. In particular, he expressed his romantic gratitude to his partner in the drama, Han Jimin. He said, "I thank Han Jimin for coming up to me like a spring day for Yoo Jiho, my character in the drama."

Hearing the sweet speech, Han Jimin looked at him proudly. 

For full article see https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/31/actor-jung-haein-thanked-han-jimin-in-a-romantic-way-for-appearing-in-one-spring-night-with-him-317743

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, J77 said:

I would be very thankful if someone translated HJM’s speech as well... sigh, be still my pounding heart lol 

Still cannot find a good translated speech. :huh:

Before they have get the opportunity to work together on drama or movie, can they have cf together??

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh, i also do not know why they never come together and he did not hide at the back to come and fetch her like he did with he ex co star. :tears:

Do not think there is anymore award to see them together.  Unless someone make new awards for them or JHI buckle up and go after her cos he need to get married this year.  Hahaha!

They can always have a cf or magazine photoshoot together cos their promo shoot for spring night is so down to earth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

i also do not know why they never come together and he did not hide at the back to come and fetch her like he did with he ex co star. 

Sometimes when you want to conceal something, you'll act differently :blush:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2