[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

5 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

@tok-soompi I love how they understand each other just by using/raising their eyebrows! Everytime they do that I'm like, whoah this is different kind of understanding.

@tok-soompi. Love your delusional story! :wub: 

Exactly!! They developed a connection during osn, whether be a friendship or romance, only they could discern it.  Hopefully the latter...

Like this one. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, Chrc said:

@tok-soompi. Love your delusional story! :wub: 

Exactly!! They developed a connection during osn, whether be a friendship or romance, only they could discern it.  Hopefully the latter...

Like this one. :D

Any guesses whos that stunning lady .

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, laxsel said:

WOW...@Laxsel if I could give you a hug and a kiss, I would! Lol...this made my day.:wub::wub:

I hope ..I wish...I pray.. that stunning lady whom he had a meal with on a spring night is......??? Did he say a pretty Noona???

The letter is sincere and down to earth. He articulates his thoughts real well on paper better than verbally. 

Somebody please dig the lyrics of Paul Kim's new album..

• Like 4
  • Love 3

The lyrics of Paul Kim's song that he specifically quoted..

Every Day, Every Moment Lyrics -English Translation

Will I be able to smile without you?
Just thinking about it makes me cry
The person who protected me throughout my hard times
Now I will protect you

Your embrace was always warm
It was my only resting place at the end of my long days

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither
Every day, every moment, let’s be together

They were shining like the sun
Your eyes when you looked at me
I was so happy I thought it was a dream
Each moment was so dazzling

In my anxious and suffering life
You came to me like a ray of light and made me smile

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither

The future is unknown
But each moment of being in your arms
I wish it would last forever

I’ll go to you when the breeze feels nice
I’ll go to you on sunny days
Just like the day you first came to me

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Ok..one of the YT comments just burst my bubble.:tears: Do you think JHI is playing with the audience by purposely mentioning references to his SITR and OSN dramas in his letter? "Pretty Noona" and "On a Spring Night" . So no specific lady.  I guess we'll never know.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, laxsel said:

@laxsel, he both referred to SITR and OSN, “meal” and “spring night” Both were shown during start of spring. He was playing it safe :)

But, I will imagine and believe he was referring to HJM!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Ok..one of the YT comments just burst my bubble.:tears: Do you think JHI is playing with the audience by purposely mentioning references to his SITR and OSN dramas in his letter? "Pretty Noona" and "On a Spring Night" . So no specific lady.  I guess we'll never know.  

Yes, that’s what I thought, too. He played it safe. Anyone knows what he’s filming now? He mentioned that he was on set. Thanks

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

Yes, that’s what I thought, too. He played it safe. Anyone knows what he’s filming now? He mentioned that he was on set. Thanks

Around April - Piece of Mind drama.  My delusional mind thought that he followed through with the promise of remembering each other every spring.:tears:

• Like 7

In the Paul Kim YT video, JHI mentioned two of his favorite Paul Kim’s latest songs, “Me after you,” and “But I’ll miss you.” I looked up the lyrics in english (credits below).

Me After You

After I met you
I’ve been happy with small changes
In the dazzling morning
I open my eyes by thinking of you
I sit face to face with you at the table
I ask about your day
Or my day was pretty good
I want to answer with smile
When we understand each other about little things
I was surprised with the fact that we got used to each other
I love you
Just like now when it’s peaceful
I want to be with you forever
I thought that as
I was looking at you 

I was so happy after meeting you
I was able to love you so much
Because you embraced and understood
My young and immature mind warmly 

When we hurt each other with nonchalant tones
I can’t bear our distant relationship
So I’m sorry
Even now when I’m anxious
I want to be with you forever
I thought that as
I was looking at you 

I was so happy after meeting you
I was able to love you so much
My young and immature mind warmly 

After the hot summer
With the sound of rain that I’ll miss
When I blush as I get shy
I’ll kiss your eyes as you’ll have a lot in your mind
Let’s walk forward together

Are you happy after meeting me, too?
I’m sorry that I have more that I couldn’t give you
I’m selfish and unstable
But I wanted to treat you well I think
I found a perfect love
That I’ve waiting for a long time
Because you held me and gave me energy
Because you hugged me by being considerate lovingly
After I met you...

https://lyricstranslate.com

———

Bu t I’ll Miss You (English Translation)

Our meeting was not that special 
Our meeting was whatever 
Our farewell didn't have any strong pains but 
It will be sad 

Our meeting was whatever 
Still we did get closer to know one another but 
No need to show tears 
You will be missed 

Life is about farewell, meeting and familiar 
And then just live day by day 
Life becomes numb, painful and familiar 
And again I start to miss you 

At this age there's nothing much 
It was fun Let's meet again Call me soon 
But we won't see each other for a long time 
You will be missed

Life is about farewell, meeting and familiar 
And again 

Anyone will farewell, meet and be familiar 

https://redmusiclyrics.blogspot.com/2020/04/paul-kim-but-ill-miss-you.html

Wonderful lyrics! Wondering, who is in his thoughts when he sings these songs???

• Like 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348297wpp/jung-hae-in-talks-about-playing-romantic-roles-overcoming-acting-slumps-and-more

In Begin Again 3, he sang “Every day, every moment“.  Minhyun (Nu’est) also sang this song for Han Ji Min.  It made me feel like he wanted to send that song to Han Ji Min and he was missing her at the time. In his fan meetings ( after OSN ended ) he also sang this song instead of OSN soundtracks. ( When SITR ended, he also held fanmeetings but he sang SITR soundtrack). When I read the article above I felt that he fell in love with HJM. So, the lady in the letter to Paul Kim is most likely referring to HJM :wub: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348297wpp/jung-hae-in-talks-about-playing-romantic-roles-overcoming-acting-slumps-and-more

In Begin Again 3, he sang “Every day, every moment“.  Minhyun (Nu’est) also sang this song for Han Ji Min.  It made me feel like he wanted to send that song to Han Ji Min and he was missing her at the time. In his fan meetings ( after OSN ended ) he also sang this song instead of OSN soundtracks. ( When SITR ended, he also held fanmeetings but he sang SITR soundtrack). When I read the article above I felt that he fell in love with HJM. So, the lady in the letter to Paul Kim is most likely referring to HJM :wub: 

@FuyuKyuthank you so much for bringing this up. These are happy new info to me. I am so happy/excited to know that he sang this song in his fan meetings after OSN (are theses in YT? I would like to believe now that he fell for HJM during OSN because in the soompi interview (April 27, 2019) you quoted above, it said and I quote,

“He shared, “Perhaps because I put in too much energy into every project or perhaps because I still have so much to learn, there are some emotional aftereffects. Honestly, I had a hard time during ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think the [emotional and physical stress] that had built up exploded. I had no appetite and no desire to do anything. The short vacation [to Jeju Island] helped me get better, but I think I’m still in that state. I really want to go on a family vacation.”

In an earlier interview, https://www.soompi.com/article/1347582wpp/jung-hae-in-opens-up-about-struggling-with-his-self-esteem-during-one-spring-night, April 23, 2019 ,

Cautiously, Jung Hae In confessed, “Personally, I found ‘One Spring Night’ so difficult,” speaking about the drama he had appeared in with Han Ji Min, where he played a pharmacist who was raising a son on his own. He explained, “I struggled a lot in ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think that’s why I feel a stronger affection for it. It was the drama that left me feeling the most empty and like I’d been hollowed out after it was over. Spring is short, and that drama really was like a short and memorable spring night.”

I am thinking, why was it difficult for him? Maybe because he fell for HJM?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Thank you @FuyuKyu for bringing those up.  I didn't understand when he claimed he had a hard time during OSN. I see him smiling, giggling, flirting during the making of OSN.  Lol

What am I missing? Unless those difficult times weren't captured in the making videos.  Yoo ji hoo character as a single dad was challenging to him so I do get it that he might have hit a slump.

Similar to @hjm_osn thought, i'd like to attribute the emptiness to not having HJM around anymore.  He couldn't separate himself from Yoo Ji Hoo.  

Since the wrap up party in July, therr have been more than 1 occassions where their paths crossed:

Tune in Love premiere - August.2019

AaA awards (HJM in pink dress).-.Oct 2019

OSN commentary recording - Nov 15 

MBC Awards - Dec 2019

Am I missing anything?

You think by now they would have figured out whether they are interested in each other and whether they'd like to pursue a relationship.  But again being a celeb is not easy, so many factors to consider. JhI did say in august 2019 that he wants to date.

There are no rumors of them dating..yet there was a rumor of SYJ and JHI.after SITR ended.   HJM and JHI looked very comfortable with each other at the.AAA event in Oct and at MBC awards...too.comfortable? I used to spot  their shyness during OSN filming but I don't see it anymore after drama ended.   Makes me wonder either they r in a relationship or just purely platonic, like buddies.  He still takes care of her though. Ex: swapped bottled water, offered a jelly candy prize to her first, adjusted her seat when she first arrived..

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Chrc said:

Thank you @FuyuKyu for bringing those up.  I didn't understand when he claimed he had a hard time during OSN. I see him smiling, giggling, flirting during the making of OSN.  Lol

What am I missing? Unless those difficult times weren't captured in the making videos.  Yoo ji hoo character as a single dad was challenging to him so I do get it that he might have hit a slump.

The hollowed feeling after it ended, i'd like to attribute the emptiness to not having HJM around anymore.  He couldn't separate himself from Yoo Ji Hoo.  

Since the wrap up party in July, therr have been more than 1 occassions where their paths crossed:

Tune in Love premiere - August.2019

AaA awards (HJM in pink dress).-.Oct 2019

OSN commentary recording - Nov 15 

MBC Awards - Dec 2019

Am I missing anything?

You would think by now they should have figured out whether they are interested in each other and whether they'd like to pursue a relationship.  

There are no rumors of them dating..yet there was a rumor of SYJ and JHI.after SITR ended.   HJM and JHI looked very comfortable with each other at the.AAA event in Oct and at MBC awards...too.comfortable? I used to spot  their shyness during OSN filming but I don't see it anymore after drama ended.   Makes me wonder either they r in a relationship or just purely platonic, like buddies.  He still takes care of her though. Ex: swapped bottled water, offered a jelly candy prize to her first, adjusted her seat when she first arrived..

@Chrc, in the same interview, it was also mentioned, 

Whenever [filming ends], I feel empty, and my heart aches; it feels like a breakup every time. I try hard to separate actor Jung Hae In and human Jung Hae In, but honestly, it’s hard. That’s why the emptiness that comes after projects is really big.”

Cautiously, Jung Hae In confessed, “Personally, I found ‘One Spring Night’ so difficult,” speaking about the drama he had appeared in with Han Ji Min, where he played a pharmacist who was raising a son on his own. He explained, “I struggled a lot in ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think that’s why I feel a stronger affection for it. It was the drama that left me feeling the most empty and like I’d been hollowed out after it was over. Spring is short, and that drama really was like a short and memorable spring night.”

From these combined excerpts from 2 soompi articles, I could  deduce that OSN left him most empty (breakup) because he felt he was breaking up with HJM for real!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc, in the same interview, it was also mentioned,

From these combined excerpts from 2 soompi articles, I could  deduce that OSN left him most empty (breakup) because he felt he was breaking up with HJM for real!

@hjm_osn thanks.for the 2nd article. It provides better explanation.  It's normal for actors to feel empty after living as their characters for months.  I hope JHI was able to distinguish his love for Jung In vs. Love for Ji Min.  And vice versa. I never am quite sure about HJM. She is an expert.ha.

There was a recent article about JHI mentioning that he never had unrequited love.  https://youtu.be/_KDoKBBFSPM

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Unspoken understanding. His gaze still melts my heart. Write a caption for this gif.

p8DjEQ.gif

It have to be HJM.. he is a different person when he is around her from I what I observed ( than JHI the actor with other FL )

• Like 1
  • Love 4

OMG. The song Me After You is about JiMin. 
I will be damned (sorry for the language) if it's not Jimin, JHI is talking about.

Thank you @hjm_osn 

After I met you
I’ve been happy with small changes
In the dazzling morning (so may not be counted, but Jimin was in Dazzling? was that a drama?)
I open my eyes by thinking of you
I sit face to face with you at the table (I imagine the scenes of them in the dining table facing each other)
I ask about your day
Or my day was pretty good
I want to answer with smile
When we understand each other about little things (how they communicate with their eyebrows, same expressions; remember Vlive interview where Jimin knows whats going on even without him saying and she said that their conditions are always the same)
I was surprised with the fact that we got used to each other (they are comfortable with each other)
I love you (JHI fell in love)
Just like now when it’s peaceful
I want to be with you forever (JHI fell inlove hard, LOL)
I thought that as
I was looking at you 

I was so happy after meeting you (everybody can tell that he was in cloud 9 during OSN and everytime they were together)
I was able to love you so much (he was able to take care of her even just for those times)
My young and immature mind warmly (Jimin was surprised that JHI is matured for matured for his age and she depended on him alot)

When we hurt each other with nonchalant tones
I can’t bear our distant relationship (he misses her now that they are not working together)
So I’m sorry
Even now when I’m anxious (he is anxious because of his feelings of emptiness without her)
I want to be with you forever (like I said, he fell hard, forever means marriage = marriege is forever)
I thought that as
I was looking at you 

After the hot summer
With the sound of rain that I’ll miss
When I blush as I get shy (he still gets shy around her)
I’ll kiss your eyes as you’ll have a lot in your mind
Let’s walk forward together (he would like her to walk with him towards forever, too)

Are you happy after meeting me, too? (Maybe he haven't told her how he feels)
I’m sorry that I have more that I couldn’t give you (he is just starting out, he still has a long way to go)
I’m selfish and unstable
But I wanted to treat you well I think
I found a perfect love
That I’ve waiting for a long time (he's been a long time admirer but now he actually fell in love)
Because you held me and gave me energy (who was with him when he was in the happiest mood we've seen)
Because you hugged me by being considerate lovingly
After I met you...

Maybe I am delusional.. but there is a high possibility that it is Jimin he was talking about.

Now, on Ji Min... does she like him too? What's the real score? If they like each other, how far are they willing to go?

• Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

@DrPhUsa

My reaction to your "Me After You" renditon::D JHI didnt write the song but the lyrics can be applied to his situation as you masterfully articulated them.

4QrnD7.gif

7 hours ago, holly May said:

It have to be HJM.. he is a different person when he is around her from I what I observed ( than JHI the actor with other FL )

@holly MayHe IS definitely more at ease around Ji Min because she is able to make him smile with her quick wit and easy going personality.  You are right that he is almost like a different person around her, more confident and relaxed. The fact that she doesn't judge his age or inexperience, it helps build trust and good rapport between them. Really curious how he calls her in private? Noona? JI min ssi? JI mina? Sunbae nim is plain weird considering how close they are. 

I love she still gives him a.little pat or a nudge,   but he is on the other hand more guarded with physical touch after the drama ended, at least not in public.   How did he go from holding her hand(s) constantly during filming to now a screeching halt? Kim Nam Gil is like the opposite of JHI...he's hilarious and touches people's knees (reflex test?)

Has KNG acted with HJM? Will be epic to see them together.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4