[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

7 hours ago, tulip06 said:

@msmy Just got on here to say I don’t think it’s AMS tried killing Shady Mom. After all, she is most likely his mom. I think it is that gang. They wouldn’t like her picking up a rich son in law because that would look like she might ditch them, and they wouldn’t forgive that son in law investigating them.

Actually someone on another site said that too, that it may have been her brother's gang.  They probably don't like it that she's being cozy to MS and he's the one they now know is ratting on them to the police.  I think that was MS's motive anyway, to have access to her and find out stuff.  Now they are all on to him so he has to lie low.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This is unexpected. In addition to MS's expected accident, shady mom too is injured. I guess MS will disappear for a couple of episodes now. Since his corpse isn't found, he will fake death. I am glad he won't marry Jenny, I just hope they become friends instead. Still so many mysteries.

it is getting interesting no? I am curious to see how man soo's arc will turn out. maybe he will end up contacting kyung in and keep in touch with her? she has his email because she had to send him the article for review. am wondering what her arc will be and thinking maybe it will be something like that?

as for eun ji -- omo, someone needs to slap that girl. she is acting like a stalker. in that way, she deserves the pranks kyung soo plays on her like with the poem. am glad that song ah found out about eun ji's visit and so she is not going to be surprised when the photo pops up later -- hope she is able to defend dong joo and he also stands up for himself and tells eun ji off....

and what is with the aunt and yong man -- why are they so obsessed who jenny meets? they really need to watch tv and find dramas to watch. the entire family is way too bored with their own lives.

23 hours ago, tulip06 said:

OMG MS had better wander back alive!

am counting on it! he feels rather pivotal to the story now. found it hilarious that shady mom was so annoyed that he betrayed her -- how many people she betrayed and how many crimes she committed? and yet, she is bothered that someone dare cheat her. LOL.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:54 PM, tulip06 said:

OMG MS had better wander back alive!

I think he will come back soon. His corpse isn't found, as usual. 

@tulip06 I  agree it is the gang, because  the man had a creepy  smile while taking the money from shady mom. He told her there is a car to take her home, this is the car that hit her, I think, 

Episode 59 is definitely the start of some of the mysteries surrounding shady Mom.  The wheels are turning as Man Soo is reported missing, and Dong Joo and ES are trying to sort out the info coming in.  Unfortunately shady Mom is already waking up, so she'll keep the reins on Jenny.  But DJ and Song Ah are in touch with the police dept.

Finally, Dong Joo and Kyung Soo have info to chew on.  They found out that MS survived and got on a chartered plane provided by his grandfather and went to Switzerland.  There was a medical staff on board to treat him.  Also, missing partner "Lucky" is  in Switzerland.  Jenny cannot reach MS.  Yes, I think the Grandfather has something to do with this, too.  The 2 accidents on the same day raises suspicion.  I would think that the cops who were getting info from MS would be getting the whole picture by now.

There is a week time jump when ES then goes to the hospital to see Jenny.  Shady Mom is beginning to wake up, so I think she has "milked" the illness for awhile as she listens to conversations.  Maybe the entrance of ES made her wake up in order to keep the reins on Jenny.  The preview shows Mrs. Ji telling Jenny to follow her heart as life is too short.

Episode 60 is good , too.  Shady Mom wakes up and Jenny tells her that MS is in Switzerland (why don't writers pick countries Koreans can pronounce? :crazy:  )  Anyway, I think shady Mom slipped up and said something about MS that Jenny was shocked about... maybe about his accident which she wasn't supposed to have known happened.

Mrs. Ji chasing Song Ah and Dong Joo around the park is hilarious.  Now she is on cloud nine knowing they are dating, and seriously kissing!

I think the wedding is officially off, and something is said at the breakfast table that makes Chairman Oh tell ES firmly that he better not get involved with Jenny.  ES says firmly that he is not going to drop her.

Preview shows MS in a wheelchair, pretty messed up, and he sends Jenny a letter.  I think he is calling off the wedding.

.@msmy  I hope MS can still walk and the wheelchair is only temporary!  going to watch now.

Update: just finished watching and saw the preview.  I really hope this isn't it for MS, because I'm not sure I'll be so interested if we don't keep seeing him.  He is perfect, even in his long underwear and wheelchair.  I really hope he can still walk and recovers totally.

Gosh, I am so upset!  

Archived