How Do You Combat Hair Loss Due To Stress?

shravani

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I heard if you tie your hair too tight, and into a ponytail too much---That can cause you to lose your hair. Sometimes it's genetic, sometimes it's the food we eat---our diet. I saw India hair oil that helps hair growth---My aunt uses it. It doesn't help make it thicker, but longer??? Maybe you can try those hair loss treatment, or seek a professional. 

I love ponytails and I think that they don't cause hair loss. Trust me, I know for sure, I wear ponytails since kindergarten :D

The proper nutrition and vitamins should keep your hair healthy, that's my opinion. I would recommend asking an experienced hairstylist like the author of https://mystraightener.com/ about this and individual hairy routine for you.

On 3/14/2020 at 3:18 AM, Sejabin said:

I am suffering hair loss now after giving birth because of hormon like @thanie said. But I am not really care wkwkwkwk. Sometimes I even forget that it is loss now. LolAnd I still growing it now. Hahahaha. No time to think about it. The loss will stop sooner or later :joy:

Hair loss - kind of hormonal @Sejabin but it can also caused permanent thinning of hair! I hated my hair now. It's no longer thick and healthy unlike before :bawling:

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@thanie if its available give Ryo shampoo a try. Its korean shampoo with more herbs on it. I noticed my hair less dropping when using this. And sometimes no choice, but gotta cut the hair shorter. Cos to reduce the weight that kind of drag it down. 

*not marketing purpose, i got no benefit for selling this... bwahaha... :joy:

@Lawyerh, :joy:

Thanks for the recommendation. I've known this shampoo years ago and been wanting to try it :heart: Unfortunately, it is not available locally. Some local re-sellers I found in Shopee and Lazada are selling this but I have doubt with the authenticity. 

Archived