[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty 梦回大清

sugarplum892

@RealityDream there’s one writing abt story of their daily romantic story but her her skill in describing is fantastic, one’s writing about present day of how he was leading back to her while another is writing fiction of the couple in real life. Their story telling writing is truly great whether in flow and grammar! If I have time I’ll do some translation to share out ya. Many of us dun wan the story to end just like that. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://t.cn/A6PqFzjr

7 hours ago, RealityDream said:

@monchoo

Do you have any idea when 13th remembered Xiao Wei was from the present and his memories of the past? That part feels cut out. =/ 

Fans speculated it was cut out and 13th probably remembered by the time when XW came back after the fake death time.

dd83aafdgy1gb8zqvpeoij20qo19gq6o.jpgSquealing crazy!!!!~~~~

I just finished watching episode 38 subbed and am so glad the emperor’s decree was finally announced and YZ was made emperor. I am even more glad that MH was finally exposed.

14th prince has got to be my favourite character. When he said to YX that maybe YX never really knew him, it made me realise that a lot of us never really knew him. He is intelligent, wise and capable but made himself appear to come across as arrogant and untrustworthy at times. He knows the difference between right and wrong but has tried to convince himself many times that all this conflict is all part of being royalty, as though it were his way of trying to not get directly involved in all this conflict. Too bad that it kept coming straight at him but at the end of the day, it didn’t stop him from helping YX, YZ and XW on a number of occasions. So sad that he actually fell for MH but even that couldn’t stop him from doing what was right. His eyes when he watched her get taken away broke my heart. MH has been a pain since the start and she didn’t deserve his love.

I feel so bad for XW too. Poor thing just wants to live happily with YX but that’s just not possible for her. I understand where KX was coming from if he really did want to get rid of her. He can see that she is and will continue to be a source of conflict for the princes and unfortunately as Consort De said, perhaps YZ can fool others with his words but not himself and although he says he can give up his love for XW, can he really? Even if he tried his best, I can no doubt see him doing everything he can to help XW if something else were to happen to her and that would just bring about more rumours, which now make it worse given he is the Emperor. Makes me wonder how things would have turned out if YX had accepted KX’s first choice of making him the emperor. Of course that would come with its own obstacles but ultimately, he would be the most powerful person and therefore no one would dare compete against him for XW. Alas that’s not how history unfolded though and he also wasn’t interested in the throne.

I have read the comments on the ending and am eager to watch but will wait for subs. I think there are a few loopholes that will remain unanswered particularly in regards to the time travelling component but if the ending is good, I think all shall be forgiven :D

Thank you to everyone for constantly sharing your thoughts on this drama. It’s definitely been an interesting one but enjoyable and entertaining nonetheless.

And yes WAY and LLD are sooooo adorable! All the cast seem very down to earth and fun in real life :blush:

Don't kill me.. :sweatingbullets: I'm actually rooting for MH.. Perhaps I'm the only one here.. :sweatingbullets:

She was bullied by her stepmother and she thought that the only way to be not a victim is by scheming everyone.. she had a very sad live..

Don't get me wrong.. I still love YX & XW the best but actually YT & MH story were very sad :tears:

In watching the BTS, I also can see the chemistry between the actors who played Yinti and Ming Hui.. same chemistry as Landi with An Yu..

That BTS of their wedding night is very cute, when they talked about their 1st kiss and all.. :wub:

@T1n4 I felt bad for her too. It was really sad watching the flashbacks of her suffering by the mum. I can certainly see why she resented MW so much but she was too evil and scheming for my liking. There wasn’t any redeemable parts for her. Even at the end when she kept guilt tripping YT for ‘betraying her’. She was too far gone and couldn’t see that he would never be happy taking the throne knowing it wasn’t rightfully his and she didn’t really show any remorse for her bad deeds. The actress playing MH and the actor playing YT do have good chemistry though. I think it’s fair for them to get a second chance in the present time if present time MH shows some compassion and is not so spiteful and jealous, cos if she follows her past personality then I dare say their future will be doomed again. Will wait to watch the last couple episodes subbed though to understand each characters ending.

MH is one of the worst female character that I have seen. With her background, you can sympathized with her; but she has gone too far with her scheming. The actress that played her is very great at portraying MH's evilness.

All these intrigues in the palace are getting a little tedious.

I like how YX and WX are strengthening  their relationship, but their scenes 

are kind of sad. 

YT is always calm and patient. I like it.

He made the scenes between him and MH exciting.

I miss those scenes between YX and WX at the beginning of the drama. :)

Archived