[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

6 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Well she need not only take that sweatshirt but also baby chair, shoes and i dont know how many things she has given to her manager.. shes too kind really 

Exactly. And if Wookie had anything to do with that sweatshirt I’m sure he’d want to take it back too! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Well she need not only take that sweatshirt but also baby chair, shoes and i dont know how many things she has given to her manager.. shes too kind really :crazymad:

6 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Exactly. And if Wookie had anything to do with that sweatshirt I’m sure he’d want to take it back too! 

I'm not sure if It is the manager's task to promote his clients on his private page, but he could do it in other way, and pressure YG !! Perhaps Yin doesn't pressure her manager bcs it's her decision not to have any social media. YG is the real bad one.

Lee Dong Wook's Fans do a lot for promote him too. He knows that. 

But 'KingKong could do much more for him' I "heard" (read) someone said once. I read long time ago, that he has been so loyal and always said Yes to all the Agency ask him for , therefor He deserves better from them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think the Korean entertainment industry is much like the American entertainment industry—in that when women get to a certain age, they are no longer “desirable.” We saw a bit of this in TYH with the younger rising star character that OJS’s manager had to babysit for a few days.

YIN said in a fairly recent interview that she doesn’t mind not getting leading roles, she’s just happy to work and wants to work in the industry for a long time, playing mom roles, auntie roles, etc. in the future, now that she is nearing 40.

Although I do love her and I think she’s a fantastic actress, I don’t think she’s ever been an A-List celebrity, but I do think she has her community of fans and that she has an overall favorable image in SK.

I think YG only has so much in their budget and they choose to promote younger “idols” rather than their “older” stars.  But I don’t know that moving to another company wiould be any different. Just my thoughts.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes I agree that she is not A list and that she prefers it that way. If she wanted to be A list she would have taken on roles non stop, done a lot of variety shows and gotten on social media. Instead I think she prioritizes her privacy, free time and doing things she likes like reading and cooking, while taking on occasional projects when they interest her. That’s why she can walk down a street and not be mobbed. I admire her for her wisdom in knowing what she wants and not being insecure. 

However, budget aside, it costs YG nothing to run a few social media posts for her. I agree she is not a priority for them, not when they have blackpink and whatever not. I don’t think she minds that much either. She is almost like a freelancer or semi retired star to them probably. I think she and YG have a common understanding. Still, it sucks for us since we rarely get to see her or hear about her. And we do get a trifle indignant when we see how loyal she is to them but they don’t even bother to run a social media post that costs them nothing. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yes I agree that she is not A list and that she prefers it that way. If she wanted to be A list she would have taken on roles non stop, done a lot of variety shows and gotten on social media. Instead I think she prioritizes her privacy, free time and doing things she likes like reading and cooking, while taking on occasional projects when they interest her. That’s why she can walk down a street and not be mobbed. I admire her for her wisdom in knowing what she wants and not being insecure. 

However, budget aside, it costs YG nothing to run a few social media posts for her. I agree she is not a priority for them, not when they have blackpink and whatever not. I don’t think she minds that much either. She is almost like a freelancer or semi retired star to them probably. I think she and YG have a common understanding. Still, it sucks for us since we rarely get to see her or hear about her. And we do get a trifle indignant when we see how loyal she is to them but they don’t even bother to run a social media post that costs them nothing. 

Some artists also left YG recently just like Dara. I think it's their own personal choice. If an artist want to grow more in their career, it's better to move into another agency that can help them more promote themselves but just like what we all noticed and agree that she's been out  for some times now. She's not that active just like other actress. 

But anyway, Good Luck Yoo In-na for your coming hosting event. The 2021 Changwon K-POP Music Festival on Friday, October 15, LIVE STREAMING on the YouTube Channel of KBS WORLD TV 6:30PM KST. 

It's a very big event and it will be broadcasts in 120 countries. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

■ [ update ]   

It is now confirmed that the upcoming JTBC drama " Snowdrop "  will be on Disney+ and it will star Jung Hae In, Jisoo, Yoo In-na and other casts. 

spacer.png

1 Day before the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival with sole MC Yoo In-na 

Tomorrow, Friday, October 15, 6:30PM ( KST ) 

Live Streaming on

KBS WORLD TV official YouTube Channel 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

KBS World TV even has an IG post in English. Excited for tonight!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVCZJghhw7j/?utm_medium=copy_link

And here’s a post from In Na’s stylist! Wish we could have a sneak peek of her look for tonight. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVCZyAhJRkG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Her English is so cute! She is still giving off OJS vibes. She started off a little nervous but gradually became comfortable and was so charming and cute. Really no one can compare with her when it comes to grace and charm. She looks happy, all must be well in the Pichi universe. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

We're very happy that she wore a pink/peach dress, representing our ship's love for the PiChi team!!! <3
I'm in dual screen right now, and I was playing YIN's video on one screen, it just so happened that my wallpaper turned to that picture of Wookie haha! So it seemed like Wookie was looking at our beautiful YIN!spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, louie_999 said:

We're very happy that she wore a pink/peach dress, representing our ship's love for the PiChi team!!! <3
I'm in dual screen right now, and I was playing YIN's video on one screen, it just so happened that my wallpaper turned to that picture of Wookie haha! So it seemed like Wookie was looking at our beautiful YIN!spacer.png

WOW! OMG, RIGHT, IT´S LIKE HE IS GOING TO MEET HER INSIDE...:blush: :happydance:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

I'm in dual screen right now, and I was playing YIN's video on one screen, it just so happened that my wallpaper turned to that picture of Wookie haha! So it seemed like Wookie was looking at our beautiful YIN!spacer.png

Aww what a happy coincidence! Yes her pinkeu pinkeu gown was lovely. Like princess Oh Jin Shim. Who can forget he wore some shade of pink/peach in his vlive too? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1