[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Awww YIN looks like a real princess in this pink taffeta number!!! Her voice is so pleasing. Anything she says is basically ASMR lol. Literally the perfect MC. The Nigerian team is so cute. Also I think I heard her say jinsimuru somewhere towards the end and my heart shook for a second lmao.

Feels Kristen Bell GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Awww YIN looks like a real princess in this pink taffeta number!!! Her voice is so pleasing. Anything she says is basically ASMR lol. Literally the perfect MC. The Nigerian team is so cute. Also I think I heard her say jinsimuru somewhere towards the end and my heart shook for a second lmao.

She was really good. It’s not easy to speak to herself without an audience or applause. I liked that she kept her look simple without over accessorizing. I wish we could see more of her hair ornament though, it was such a nice touch. Was her jinsimuru before or after the Nigerian team? I played again the part after but didn’t hear it. 

I hope Wookie had a chance to see her even though he was busy filming yesterday; I’m sure he would love her look. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

She was really good. It’s not easy to speak to herself without an audience or applause. I liked that she kept her look simple without over accessorizing. I wish we could see more of her hair ornament though, it was such a nice touch. Was her jinsimuru before or after the Nigerian team? I played again the part after but didn’t hear it. 

I hope Wookie had a chance to see her even though he was busy filming yesterday; I’m sure he would love her look. 

Her jinsimuru is at 10 min mark here below! Thanks @Rogue85 for linking this! I can't find it the full length video now (did KBS delete??) 

She did such an excellent job. I thought it was just no audience but otherwise a real show, but it turns out it is just YIN talking at the camera herself! All live too. And she was probably wearing heels. They should just give all the MC gigs to YIN. She's better at it than pure professional MCs (I don't even think I'm being biased here) It's even more impressive considering in 2019 with live acts and live audience they still had 3 MCs, which speaks to KBS' trust in her keeping everything engaging despite having neither

Wow similar color AND fabric as LDW's hanbok lol. I would imagine that YIN was dressed by the show but wae so similar lol (aren't men's hanboks darker colors anyway??)

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Thank you @dramachaserxoxofor finding the exact minute of the video. She just had to slip in jinsimuru somewhere didn’t she? Because I notice she is more used to using “jongmal”  정말 which is very much as in thank you very much. Whereas Wookie seldom uses jongmal, he always uses jinsimuru. I was rewatching TYH, there was so much word play with her name really. 

She was excellent, so calm, sincere, lovable and charming. Her voice was like honey to the ears. No airs and no putting on a false face. Is it any wonder that the guys just fall for her? She just brings out a person’s protective instinct and I can imagine what it’s like to hug her petite frame. Really like hold and envelope her delicate frame, no wonder Wookie hugged her so many times in TYH. 

I think she would have had quite a big say in what to wear for the MC gig. She probably trawled the internet looking for the perfect gown, knowing how meticulous she is. Just like how she picked her own wardrobe for TYH.

Her English is just so cute; I’m thinking how she would ace her Japanese lines should the S2 rumors be true. Sigh I wish it was true. Miss her so much really. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Thank you @dramachaserxoxofor finding the exact minute of the video. She just had to slip in jinsimuru somewhere didn’t she? Because I notice she is more used to using “jongmal”  정말 which is very much as in thank you very much. Whereas Wookie seldom uses jongmal, he always uses jinsimuru. I was rewatching TYH, there was so much word play with her name really. 

Ho ho ho that's interesting!! Maybe they are unknowingly speaking like each other now? :Woah: 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thank you @yooinnaupdate for always updating us and all Yoo In-na fans around the world by giving news and current events about her. You really made us very happy. Follow @yooinnaupdate on twitter 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1