[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest The Conductor

Just like RIpgal, i also feel sorry for KHJ. He's a nice guy and he always there to support HDG. What ever her situation is, he always be her shoulder to cry on. I hope he found someone later. Perhaps, HDG's sister, as i believe she likes him from the scene.

Though I don't mind KHJ being HDG support but I think it will be if he were to go after HDG's sister as well that would make for much better story rather than being HDG personal psychotherapist every times she has a problem and get left out at the end. What would be even better let there be a love triangle tween him the NIS agent who always clinging onto him and HDG's sister.

Guest cathycasi21

I am dying to know what is happening! but I have to wait for the eng subs to come out :( I just love LJJ and CJW. From the first two episodes they have great chemistry. I'm trying so hard not to read the summaries but I can't help it. I have to know what's happening next. I also love LJW. I think he's so cuute! This kdrama has one sexy cast ^_^

Guest Sparkly_Chic

WOW, I'm really feeling this series right now! Although I don't undertsand what they're saying, but the end of ep. 6 is so thrilling!

I'm so glad CJW has taken on this role, digressing away from her usual weak melodramatics role. (Her wadrobe is definately exciting! She looks so pretty!)

Guest 7875

Friend...I've just wondering. Why DG has to offer a place for MW to stay ? I think she has her own house that we've seen from previous episode. I'm not quite clear that it's just only for one night right ? If DG and MW stay together it's gonna be very awkward.....I sences the romance will coming very soon. Ha Ha...so very enjoy Air City.

Fighting Fighting...

Friend...I've just wondering. Why DG has to offer a place for MW to stay ? I think she has her own house that we've seen from previous episode. I'm not quite clear that it's just only for one night right ? If DG and MW stay together it's gonna be very awkward.....I sences the romance will coming very soon. Ha Ha...so very enjoy Air City.

Fighting Fighting...

Me too, i'm curious because i don't understand the dialouge. In episo 2 ( I think) show MW has her own car ( she left her bag on the red car) + house. So why is she taking the bus? Is the airport to far away from her house?

I'm guessing that night, it was late and DG offer her to sleep over - then she came back to the airport to work? The harwk work successfully in the morning, then she come back to her house for breakfast?

Wow, HDG in trouble, both men come running right away...lol)

It was hilarious between KHJ and the female NIS, especially episo 5. But I think the female NIS is a bit silly rather than skillful or fun. I think the character suppose to be the fun one in the whole "serious" NIS team. But I see her rather more silly, getting scoule by the boss and do a bit of disguise but doesn't look so professional....I'm

Guest 7875

I did found my answer from javaben summary

Episode 6 by Javabean....is here

http://javabeans.wordpress.com/2007/06/04/...city-episode-6/

enjoy reading.....

DG offcer MW a place only for one night coz her home is so far away....and she just came back from the flight assisted the stretcher patient case. Good thing is...now JS already knew DG's resident ha ha ha ha. :sweatingbullets:

Guest apple red

Wow, HDG in trouble, both men come running right away...lol)

It was hilarious between KHJ and the female NIS, especially episo 5. But I think the female NIS is a bit silly rather than skillful or fun. I think the character suppose to be the fun one in the whole "serious" NIS team. But I see her rather more silly, getting scoule by the boss and do a bit of disguise but doesn't look so professional....I'm

I love their scene a lot. I always love the scene where LJJ, CJW and LJW involves.

For LJJ and CJW i enjoyed the intense stare a lot, almost every gaze of KJS made to HDG showing his true feelings (though he doesnt sure yet :sweatingbullets: )

And i love gooviness and naive not to mentioned his is really sweet to HDG. the moment he's said "“Let me be your trash can. Dump everything on me. Tell me what’s bothering you.” (btw, thanks for Javabeans to letting me know what he was saying since i dont know what he said..lol) is really sweet. He know it wasnt easy for him to accept what ever she may said, but he just accept it and still stand beside her..

And tough the scene between LJW and NIS agent was kinda "wasting scene" a bit, but it was soo cute and funny for both part. I dont mind anyway if they end up together... :lol: they'll make a funny couple, a comical couple.

Another good moment was the sister's recounciliation. How sweet was that her sister at least say good things to HDG and weap her tears..it must be not easy for YG to forgive her older sister, but she make it (or at least on the way to make it)

Guest ellabel

hi ripgal, fellow KJS-HDG shipper, i'm sure you'll be all wound up like me watching ep 5 & 6! the thing i really like about this drama is that the main characters act like responsible, honest adults and not play hide-and-seek with each other's feelings, creating misunderstandings and unnecessary drama along the way (which is common in k-drama, no?): KJS reveals to HDG he is still attracted to SMW after 3 years of trying to forget her; then HDG tells KJS she put SMW up in her house for the night and encourages him to see her; HDG also tells LJW that KJS still has feelings for SMW, and that she is embarrassed to have to listen to the love story of a man who has nothing to do with her (i think she's more embarrassed to have developed "something" for KJS hehe!). and the next morning, after a tiring night of bird-art on the runway, HDK asks LJW out for breakfast to delay getting home (in case KJS is still in her house with SMW); however, LJW sees right through her and tells her that KJS was staking out poachers the whole night, i.e. he didn't go to meet SMW at all. i thought that was really nice of LJW. i mean, any other man would have just played along with HDK's assumption and jumped at the chance of breakfast with her.

my favorite scene was the canteen lunch scene (refer to caps in kyotoji's post on this page). i thought it was so cute that KJS avoided sitting at the same table as HDG and yet chose to sit in full direct view of her haha! KJS seemed such a babo stuffing his face with rice, and his self-conscious look when he realized he was being watched by HDG was priceless LOLz!

i also love the verbal sparring between the two shorties, HDG's useless, self-muttering boss and KJS's even shorter head of department. i think it's sweet how KJS's boss always gives him an earful but secretly lets him get away with murder haha! i decided i'd like the guy when he told HDG very early on that KJS may seem like an ill-mannered person but is a good man at heart...if his accompanying "knowing look" to HDG isn't foreshadowing of the KJS-HDG pairing, i don't know what is! :) i remember in one of the earlier episodes, shorty boss told KJS off by saying that he'd been increasingly losing hair since KJS's arrival at the airport and KJS retorted by saying, "I'll buy you a wig if you lose all your hair!" :D

what else, oh yeah, like some other people have mentioned, KJS's furtive glances at HDG. they just make my heart flutter so, especially the mini double-take of his when he saw HDG hugging her ex-classmate from Singapore. sigh, his killer gaze at work again! another seven long days to eps 7 & 8, which seem mighty exciting judging from all that bloody bashing of KJS and LJW (ouch!) and LJW's out-of-the-blue ultimatum!

---

edit:

kyah! i just replayed ep 6 again and i think i found the ultimate eye-exchange between KJS and HDG circa 52 sec, at the hospital room where the drug trafficker who ingested some dope packages is being questioned. KJS is at once "aware" of HDG's arrival (they shoot each other glances). KJS asks SMW if the guy can be saved. HDG leaves the room, possibly feeling suffocated by the way KJS is looking at SMW (talk about jealousy in a woman LOLz!). KJS is again "aware" of her exit (his eyes follow her). He also leaves the room to receive a phone call. HDG, too, gets a phone call outside the room, informing her that someone is looking for her at the departure hall (the ex-classmate). KJS saunters over and asks HDG if someone is looking for her and HDG confirms it, telling KJS it's an old friend before walking away. at this juncture, check out KJS's l-i-n-g-e-r-i-n-g gaze at HDG... :phew: i keep getting this feeling that he wants to corner HDG to talk, or is it just me??? :crazy:

frenetic, i love the wonderful way you describe the "stare battle" and underlying current everytime KJS and HDG have scenes together. I feel "giddy" just reading your post. :w00t: Looks like the drama is heating up with the electricity emanating from the 2 leads.

I feel bad about Ha joon tho. If only I'm not a JS-DG shipper, i wud also root for him. He's such a nice, sweet, caring namja. What's there not to like?

Choi Ji Woo!! <3

I haven't seen her since 'Stairway to Heaven'.. I was keep wondering

when she'll come out in another drama and YAY! she is. ^^

My sister and dad mentioned how she was was going to be in 'Air City'..

I think I'm going to start it a little later. once summer starts in 3 weeks.

been pretty hectic even though I'm tempted to watch! but I'll wait..

How is this drama? Is it good? Worth watching? Good Plot?

^^

F2TSweets, it's better than good. It's great! I guess the comments and posts here wud already encourage you to watch. It's quite a novelty from the usual K-dramas using the very modern and huge Incheon Airport as setting. It's action-packed filled with interesting scenarios that happen only in an airport, sprinkled liberally with delectable humor and forebodes of an exciting love story from the complex characters in the story.

Besides, it's CJW and LJJ drama after a long time and their first collaboration.

DG offcer MW a place only for one night coz her home is so far away....and she just came back from the flight assisted the stretcher patient case. Good thing is...now JS already knew DG's resident ha ha ha ha. :sweatingbullets:

that's exactly what i was thinking of too... a gd way to let KJS find out where HDG stays (although i'm pretty sure that wasnt her intention at all)

Guest cococrust

just to inform the people who are downloading the chinese subbed eps, the original ep 6 released has missing translations in the 3 min 33 sec mark (probably just 2 sentences). Other than that, there is nothing else wrong with it.

aircitysubssmallbe4.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 3 *ENTAL*|Episode 3 *OSP*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: yuns

Final QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Note: OSP version has the opening credits upfront and the quality is really good also.

Best viewed using MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC/Real Alternative.

Using other player may not display the entire subs properly (i.e. BSplayer/GOM Player)

Guest The Conductor

Thanks to S2 team for the sub, the drama is progressing slowly nothing major happened yet, the main leads has been very professional and act like responsible adults while they slowly unveiling their feeling for each other. The new drug plot line would probably be the focal point of ep 7, well I can't wait to see more... until the next sub je dis encore merci a S2.

I'm trying to catch up with everybody here, and boy.. it's pretty challenging when you have work and school and other million things to watch and obsess about :sweatingbullets:. But I'm getting there!

I first started watching this drama without any prior inclination towards any of the leading actors. I wasn't familiar with the works of Lee Jung Jae; I only watched a few episodes of Stairway in Heaven and decided to move away from the sappy drama before Choi JiWoo even appeared on the screen; and the same case for Lee Jin Wook and that other lady (I'm only kidding, Moon Jung Hee-shi...). So, my (non-related) current admiration obsession over Lee Jung Jae is strictly the side effect of Air City, and of course, you ladies' not-so-hidden crush on him that takes form of a massive flooding in his thread. But that aside, I believe my next rambling is coming from an unbiased viewer, mainly interested in watching a good quality drama and performances from the actors.

Now, I'm fully aware that I may get some slaps after making my next statement, so I'll apology beforehand, no bashing intended whatsoever. After watching the first couple episodes, I couldn't help but notice the significant discrepancy in character/actor power between LJJ/JS and CJW/DK. Pardon the confusion, but I still can't decide whether it's the writer's fault or the actor's. Let me elaborate my non-sensical point a little bit more. When I see DoKyung, I see a character that lacks a dash of spices; complexity; the RAWR factor; something that can make you feel attached to the character. Maybe it's the way the writer(s) describe her, and Choi Ji Woo is stuck with it. OR maybe JiWoo can't bring her all to expand DoKyung's character. OR, no-one-can-deny-that Choi Ji Woo is an excellent actress but when she's put alongside a high-caliber actor namely Mr. Lee Jung Jae, her star just slowly fading. Maybe it's just me, but to be bluntly honest, I find her rather dull here. Again, I don't necessarily meant Choi Ji Woo as an actor, it could also be Do Kyung -the character-. ~Oh gosh, that sounds harsher than what I was trying to say... *hides from the flying blades*

On the other hand, Lee Jung Jae brings just ALL that AND he takes it up another notch. Perhaps it's not even scripted.. perhaps what we see in JiSung is purely Lee Jung Jae's interpretation of his character. Or it could also be that the writer(s) are focusing more on giving JiSung a little bit more spirit than any of the other characters. Whatever it is, we all know that we're falling more and more for Ji Sung's hot-headedness, and that mysterious aura, mixed with his thousand emotions. Don't you just want to heal his broken heart when he gave you that sad stare even without uttering a single word? Do you see what I'm saying? JiSung brings all kind of emotions out of me, while DoKyung, well.. she's just there on the screen but not quite sipping into my heart (yet). At least HaJoon (Lee JinWook) is deadly funny and hilarious so he already owns a piece of my <333.

Oh, a little bit more to add... When DoKyung teased JiSung by calling him Mr. Robert, all I could hear was "MR. ROBOT" :blink: . Okay, I understand that some english names are hard to pronounce, but wasn't she supposed to live overseas for years and mastered four foreign languages? Calling a stunner like JiSung/LJJ, a friggin robot, is just such a terrible terrible sin <_<.

Okay, now let me go back to my quiet and peaceful cave ~

Guest White Star

yay yay yay yay yay......thanks WITHS2 for Ep3 sub....you guys are the best....^_______________________^

i can't wait to wacth ep 5 and 6...currently oversea and internet is too slow to watch.

+WS+

Oh, a little bit more to add... When DoKyung teased JiSung by calling him Mr. Robert, all I could hear was "MR. ROBOT" :blink: . Okay, I understand that some english names are hard to pronounce, but wasn't she supposed to live overseas for years and mastered four foreign languages? Calling a stunner like JiSung/LJJ, a friggin robot, is just such a terrible terrible sin <_<.

:lol: "calling a stunner like JiSung/LJJ, a friggin robot is just such a terrible terrible sin" :lol:

Now now, I may not agree with your previous statement about CJW/her character itself, but for this part, I gotta hand it to ya for mentioning it (despite being in the midst of all lovely Jiwoo fans.. *wink* hehe! peace! ^^)

mangoicy dear, I heard that too and it annoys the heck out of me. <_<

At first I thought she was seriously saying "robot" too.. but then, for a split sec there, I remember that 'r' is really difficult to pronounce for some... hehehe... :D

Nonetheless, it's great to see you here! ^^ it's been a while since... Goong? :unsure:

do stop by sometimes at Mr. Robert's thread, will ya hun? ^^

Archived