[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest jhessy

AAARRRGGGGHHHH.... d@ym tvants keeps on freezing on me, I wan't able to watch the preview for episode 7. Episode 6 was kinda slow tho. Waaaahhhh!! More CJW and LJJ scenes please!!! :tears:

was a little let down by yesterday's episode (episode 5) but i must say, the end of episode 6 more than made up for it!!! viewing wasnt that smooth but it was better than nothing... and all the sparks flying around... WOW!!!!! hahaha.. the cliffhanger they left us with at the end of episode 6 was really a cliffhanger! argh!!!! 6 long days to wait... and it's in the middle of my exams!!! gosh... but i wont miss it for the world... afterall, we cant study continuosly the whole day right? ;) hehehe... cant wait to read what javabean has to say about this episode :)

Wow...I got relieve for finishing Ep.6 coz it's good as before after Ep.5 was abit slow...

but Today is good..I really enjoy it though TVants keep freezing all time but it's good than nothing....

Next episode is more interesting...what they gonna do for HDK's case...Can't wait to see....

Mores, can't wait to download Ep.5 to see what's really going on there!!...I quite like this Episode for today... :rolleyes:

I like Bird strike screen ^^

Guest 7875

I scream 20 timessss.......when HDG put her head on KHJ shoulder.....Today Jiwoo is so pretty in every scenes. By the way so glad that KJS...u turn his car.....ha ha ha

I scream 20 timessss.......when HDG put her head on KHJ shoulder.....Today Jiwoo is so pretty in every scenes. By the way so glad that KJS...u turn his car.....ha ha ha

hahahaha... but i must say that scene was very well done... it felt like the right thing for him to do... just being happy.... but then eventually the reality of the situation struck him... and he hesitated... not sure whether to really take it in or not... would have been interesting if KJS was using the nightvision binoculars at that point of time and happened to see that scene... hahaha...

Guest yicheng23

it was really sweet...but ha joon's expression after that was priceless! plus this epi u can really see do kyung is getting really jealous

Guest 7875

hahahaha... but i must say that scene was very well done... it felt like the right thing for him to do... just being happy.... but then eventually the reality of the situation struck him... and he hesitated... not sure whether to really take it in or not... would have been interesting if KJS was using the nightvision binoculars at that point of time and happened to see that scene... hahaha...

Misth....I also have same idea as you.....about using binoculars..and saw HJ and DG together.....ha ha ha. It's gonna be increase temp...here. I'm now confuse who better coz I love both JS and HJ..... :sweatingbullets:

I think HDK might turn her attention to Hajoon more friendly due to his kindness in helping her everything and after she knew that KJS still love MW...

Very cute for this scenes...

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

จาก DC, mmfaye@jiwoolove.com

when i watched the preview of episode 6... where they showed HDG and the doctor having a meal together... i thought they were gonna have a good girl to girl talk... but obviously that didnt happen...

this is one episode where i would have loved to understand korean so that i know what exactly is going on.... will just have to be patient and wait for the subs :) A big thanks and hug to the hardworking subbing team!!!!

Guest chellenaruto1990

wats that one chinese streaming site that has airt city episodes?

like it was poseted a while bak and iw as just wondering whether it has episodes 5+6 also...

hmmm

wats that one chinese streaming site that has airt city episodes?

like it was poseted a while bak and iw as just wondering whether it has episodes 5+6 also...

hmmm

^ it's not from the same user. She hasn't uploaded Air City episodes since ep.2 aired. I can't find another one who uploads as fast as she was :sweatingbullets:. Maybe someone else who's better in chinese can look around at tudou? :)

Guest acemaverick

^ it's not from the same user. She hasn't uploaded Air City episodes since ep.2 aired. I can't find another one who uploads as fast as she was :sweatingbullets:. Maybe someone else who's better in chinese can look around at tudou? :)

i just check tudou. only epi 4 is available. if you can use cb i think that is fast. the tsxz cb is usually quite fast. :rolleyes:

Archived