[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest kdramanut

The last few episodes were courtesy of "moviesamo" clubbox. Does anyone know what happened to it? My Korean reading skills are very limited - it sounds like someone turned her/him in??? How can I get the megaupload clips now???

Joongmal gamsahmnida to Rosepetal chingu for your kind effort in the translation and it’s just perfectly narrated as guidelines for people like us who watch the drama live.

Episode 5 has lesser upbeat scenes more light-hearted scenes – delving more on colleagues rapport/relationship/office politics and the next criminal/culprit to bring chaos at the airport is not a human-being but flock of nuisance birds.

They cast a genetically-matching sister for CJW –Yi-Gyung is almost the same height as Do-Gyung, look-wise they have a touch of resemblance.

Started off with some hiccups, DG finally met YG but as in any normal rekindle-relationship, it turned out as expected – full of emotions with Yi-Gyung blaming DG – referring to sad old memories of their past. DG probably feeling guilty did not defend herself, couldn’t control her emotions, a tear-drop rolled down her cheeks. (Count-down DG's tear-drop …2nd drop).

It seems that JS & DG’s bosses don’t seem to see eye-to-eye and they just love to find faults and nothing thrill them more than to see who will triumph who!! While JS boss is hot-tempered, DG’s boss is a bit nosey and whenever he appeared on-screen, he tickled me with his comical expression – he has a funny habit – enjoyed grumbling to himself.

KJS's boss love to torture him…I guess he must be getting on his nerves (most of the time). KJS has his own working style - like to go against his boss instructions (such an obstinate staff). I was shocked when he kicked JS’s shin…..ouch, that must be painful but JS accepted the punishment without making a fuss…..as if he deserved it.

Looks like KJS has yet to detach his feelings towards Myung-Woo, I think it’s just a matter of time (mixed feelings – still in fiery mood when they faced each other yet uncertain how to close chapter of a love "once-truly-in-love") but we know he’ll get over her. I wonder what was the conversation about on the scene with JS and DG (both heads synchronized as they looked up the sky) watching their loved ones being lifted up to the sky. (just loved the song played....very appropriate with the english lyrics). I think DG mentioned that her sister is the co-pilot while JS said something about a lady (a person he once loved???). I think DG is getting to know more about JS's through that conversation.......

WoW! Episode 6 will be very exciting….KHJ and HDG will be busy painting a huge banner of a bird (like Rosepetal said, to distract the birds’ attention….). Saw a glimpse of a guy (ex-aen-namja?) hugging HDG very tightly and it caught KJS’s attention…..felt disturbed and he doesn't seemed to like what he saw....aigooo, jealous lol. I think HDG may be in trouble with some illegal issues, probably related to the guy.

The last few episodes were courtesy of "moviesamo" clubbox. Does anyone know what happened to it? My Korean reading skills are very limited - it sounds like someone turned her/him in??? How can I get the megaupload clips now???

i am thinking moviesamo was really shutting down her/his CB and had another CB which is in the announcement.

however, that CB is not updated yet.

here is that CB link:

http://clubbox.co.kr/sk092001

Guest dramalover

Thanks a lot rosepetal for sharing your translation..it helps me a lot by watching the drama on live at 2:40am.. :lol: And appreciated Felicia for sharing her analysis of the whole episode..

Guest ripgal

Rosepetal, thanx a lot for the preview translations of Ep 5 and Ep 6. Looks like it's gonna be a great weekend for me! :D

Guest love.

i just went to the video store to borrow this

drama, but there are no more copies left!

it must be that good. lmao. i haven't started

watching it yet, but my hopes are high<3

Guest cecil

I have the same problem , I often download Air City from Moviesamo but now I have to down from another CB . Can't wait to see ep 5 and 6

Guest kdramanut

Just saw ep.5 available at this clubbox...

Haven't started this drama yet but judging from the comments here...it's good?!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Just saw ep.5 available at this clubbox...

Haven't started this drama yet but judging from the comments here...it's good?!

AVAILABLE ALSO @ WITHS2CB :)

It's not just good... it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME! :lol:

can anyone tell me the ratings for this drama?

^_^

Flip through the first post. I usually update all links and info including ratings and whatnot in there :D

Guest jhessy

OMG! OMG! OMG! Eventhough it's lacking skinship YET.... I feel that it's getting there. Just finished watching epis. 5. Can't wait for episode 6. LJJ is just so hot wid CJW. I hope there's more juice to it than I thought. More exciting episodes to come please!!!!! :rolleyes:

AVAILABLE ALSO @ WITHS2CB :)

It's not just good... it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME! :lol:

Flip through the first post. I usually update all links and info including ratings and whatnot in there :D

Dear ay_link:

Wonder if it's same file as upload at http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 or not.

Coz I just finished load at hesung59 club. But in WITHS2 , I do need to load again for sync with Sub English (WITHS2) or not?

Pls clarify...Thaks in advance!

Dear ay_link:

Wonder if it's same file as upload at http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 or not.

Coz I just finished load at hesung59 club. But in WITHS2 , I do need to load again for sync with Sub English (WITHS2) or not?

Pls clarify...Thaks in advance!

We'll be using Yebbian version for ep 5. So if the one uploaded in hesung59 is the same version, then you won't have to redownload. :)

EPISODE 5 ratings

AGB RATINGS

11 MBC MBC특별기획(에어시티) 10.8

9 MBC MBC특별기획(에어시티) 11.7

Archived