[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Wow...hi groovier...hehe...so happy to see you here...

Thanks for the link...we'll be there :)

wrblee & 7875...hehe...I feel very happy that you like that banner...hehe...Thanks.

shulien...

I also like all of Kim Ji Sung and Seo Myung Woo's scenes...I know why you feel that they have more chemistry...

I think it's easy to see the chemistry because during the flashbacks...they're lovers...if we don't see any chemistry then there's a problem. :)

As for the relationship between DK & JS...they're not even starting or barely starting...so of course it takes some time for them to reach lovers status...hehe...

I don't think JS can come back to MW now...in Kdrama...timing is the most important element.

"there won't be romance between HDG and KJS that will develop"...I don't think this is possible...hehe...

For Kdrama...we always know what to expect...romance is a requirement...hehe...most of the time they will end up together after going through all these obstacles in between...hehe...or in some cases they left the ending open for interpretation but with some hints that they'll end up together...hehe...

schizoar...that scene at the airport when they walked toward each other...I like the beginning part...when they were separated by the carts...but when the group of people passed through...It was so forced...hehe...

Yeah...I also see the metaphore...hehe...

But this part : "5th row pics. Things don't work out so they have to go their separate ways in the end." haha...we'll have to wait and see...hehe...

It really depends on how many episodes Jiwoo & LJJ signed up for...I heard there are 3 parts...each parts will have 20 episodes...

If JW & LJJ will come back for part 2 then they'll leave us hanging until part 2...hehe...otherwise we should expect some type of conclusion regarding their relationship at the end of episode 20.... :)

ripgal...

Hehe...I love reading your post on all these possiblities...hehe...

Honestly...I was so disappointed to find out the real reason MW broke up with JS...

After watching Kdrama for so long...we all learned that lesson well...hehe...we should always follow our hearts and be true to ourselves...hehe...

It's her fault for breaking up with him...what's the point of being together only in good times...one can argue that it's so thoughtful of her...but I don't think so at all...did she even know what he wants? She decides for both of them...and that's just wrong.

But I hope they don't make all the relationships so ambiguous like in Over The Rainbow...at first it was interesting...but they carried it out for too long and after a while...I just feel so tired for all of them...hehe...

Guest The Conductor

All that you've written can be the way to go. Hahaha! We've watched too many K-dramas not to be able to at least make a wild guess as to the progress of the story.

I'm more particular with your theories No. 3 & 4.

I think KJS is really interested in HDG and vice versa and when they are starting to make their relationship solid, JS will learn about his ex-gf sacrifice and will feel guilty about it. Dr. SMW is still in love with KJS and wud try to win him back. HDG will see that KJS is having a tough time balancing bet. the 2 of them (there mite even be circumstances when he has to choose bet. seeing HDG or going to SMW) and/or SMW will beg her to let go of KJS that HDG will eventually feel that she doesnt stand a chance vs. the first and long-time love that she will avoid KJS and will turn to Ha Joon as a companion. She will accept his invitations and even tho HJ knows that he's just a sub, he will still be happy about the fact that she is with him.

I sure wud want to be proven wrong in my theory coz it wud be great if the scriptwriter will offer a new twist to the story.

This drama seems that it will have be heavier on the love triangle than expected, Though your hypothesis is an obvious one that we have seen so many times in k dramas, then again kdramas directors has a tendency to recycle stories that have been used so many times before.

Instead I would rather see something more original from the writers, instead of KJS feeling guilty about his ex sacrifice, he should be grateful to her and acknowledge her efforts in the past, but he should tell her that he has someone new in his life right now For once can a man in kdrama knows what he wants and stick to it. Yeah I know against kdrama rules for any of the second lead to end up with the main lead, but it would also be nice to see SMW end up with KJS, but who am I kidding^_^ I Still hope that this drama doesn't turned out into a typical and predictable dragged out mess.

"there won't be romance between HDG and KJS that will develop"...I don't think this is possible...hehe...

For Kdrama...we always know what to expect...if they're the main leads...they should end up together after going through all these obstacles in between...hehe...

It's her fault for breaking up with him...what's the point of being together only in good times...one can argue that it's so thoughtful of her...but I don't think so at all...did she even know what he wants? She decides for both of them...and that's just wrong.

Kristy... I'm so with you on this two points. and I'm glad you mentioned it hehe...

To me and most of us here I believe, we know LJJ and CJW are both EXCELLENT and experienced actors.

They sure know what they're doing~ so, as we are not actors, it's tough to say what the director expects them to do.

Perhaps they did have to carry this hate-love reaction between them in the beginning, as they're getting to know each other. Or perhaps they could be like the quarrel couple at first, and get all mushy later on once they're lovers. Who knows?

And after ep 4, we can see how JS and DK are now just starting to be more 'friendly' to one another... and he even said the D word: "Let's go on a date." hehehe...

I just love it when both characters are so matured about their feelings and can be adults about it, rather than watching them going back and forth in circles.

And like Kristy's said, in Kdrama, we always know what to expect... who will ended up with whom. Who will just be history and will remain like that at the end. Even though the 'break-up' story is similar to Samsoon, for me, MW is more at fault compared to JRW's character (forgot her name in samsoon). Why? Because MW is a doctor herself, and she knew exactly what kind of illness she got and how to deal with it. So... for her to decide like that (perhaps for the good of her own self), it's hard for me to feel sorry or sympathize with her. She broke it off out of thin air, and thoughtful? Nah~ I'd say she's selfish. If she loved him enough to be with him in good times and in bad times, didn't she know that JS would feel the same way too about her? He would want to be with her every step of the way.

Now it's all too late. The sooner JS finds out, the better. So that they all can move on :P and JS can concentrate on finding the murderer and romancing DK~~ ^_^

Oh, and one last thought.

I'm probably one of the few that feel quite annoyed with MW.

As one may feels sorry for MW and perhaps would like to see her getting a second chance of starting over with JS, I blame her for what she did. I could care less about their past history since the past is the past. But for her to break off a happy relationship just like that, and for coming back to JS's life by getting transfer to the Airport hospital...ugghh so annoying.

And what did she say now to JS? She thought they could be friends after all these years? Huh?

And when JS said, he's fine now.. being friends with her. What is that look on her face? Sad? Disappointed? :huh: Ugh. :rolleyes:

Guest The Conductor

Kristy.

As one may feels sorry for MW and perhaps would like to see her getting a second chance of starting over with JS, I blame her for what she did. I could care less about their past history since the past is the past. But for her to break off a happy relationship just like that, and for coming back to JS's life by getting transfer to the Airport hospital...ugghh so annoying.

And what did she say now to JS? She thought they could be friends after all these years? Huh?

And when JS said, he's fine now.. being friends with her. What is that look on her face? Sad? Disappointed? :huh: Ugh. :rolleyes:

This kinda stories can either be tolerable or very irritable,the worst part is not really her , gettign a second chance it might come to be KJS who will stuggle to decide who to choose among the ladies. Oh well hopefully the storylines doen't become painfully annoying to watch.

Guest simply_dream

OHH!!! this seems sooo interesting =D cant wait till to see it... wow i guess the airport really gave them a lot of freedom to do what they want =) this is cool!

and thanks for the person who upped yi kyung's ringtone =D

Guest fivemagic

Hi again,

I haven't seen episode 5 and 6 summaries from javabeans..........I wonder if she is working on it.

Hi again,

I haven't seen episode 5 and 6 summaries from javabeans..........I wonder if she is working on it.

Wait a minute, have there actually been ep 5 and 6? My knowledge is that they're gonna air this weekend, right?

Here is an alternative link to watch Air City, using TVANTS.

This is the page to the website. Just click into it and you will see the page displayed.

http://cache.tvants.com/

Follow the instructions in the screen capture and I think you would be able to download the software and install.

Look for MBC TV.

TVants.jpg

If you are successful, and when you are viewing, let the TVants web page on all the time. I had this experience where the streaming stopped for a while. If that happens, just close the TV window and start all over again by clicking on the button to open the TV screen as in instruction 2. Hope my explanation is clear enough. :P:lol:

Anticipating Epiosde 5 AIR CITY tonight. :P

Guest apple red

We still dont get any summary for eps 5 & 6 yet...uhhh, it feels like lost in the space..lol

Guest ripgal

No you're the only one. I'm also with you. It's not so much about MW wanting to get back with JS tho. I'm more annoyed with MW's character. She doesn't seem that nice..<_< but maybe it's just me. I didn't like her tone of speech when speaking to JS or DG..

Besides, I actually think LJJ (JS) had chemistry with most of the characters in the drama. Even with his ex-GF, SMW, his boss, the spunky colleague and even Ha Joon. It's just that I'm a die-hard shipper of JS and DG...:wub: heheh..

Guest apple red

i really like Kim Ji Sung and Seo Myung Woo couple... i think i will be fond of the character of the doctor rather than of CJW's.

i like her acting...expressive eyes...

i am anticipating that since this series is more on the espionage story, there won't be romance between HDG and KJS that will develop.

i still want KJS end up with Dr. Seo....can they make them re-unite for a change. :)

If there's no romance between all the cast, so there wont any chance for KJS end up with SMW as well (because it also called romance) :rolleyes:

And if you notice, even on KSS, that 2nd female lead, what ever they reason maybe to left the male lead, they'll end up separate. and what ever happened in the past love between 2nd female lead and the male lead (pregnant, sick blah blah blah yada yada yada), the female lead will get the male lead heart.

This happened on every K drama such as, Lovers, KSS, My Girl, Goong, Lovers In paris, Full House...

And though i dont hate dr.SMW ( honestly i understand her reason to leave him), i think her role are stereotype one. SIck, beg to come back, "iam the victim in this case and so on"...

I think i agree with ay_link on this one. SMW herself are doctor (so was JRW's role :rolleyes: ..i mean she's doctor wannabe), so both are now what will coming. And they surely knew what the affect to their loved ones leaving like that. Both are now what to expect...

Guest discern

KANGTA & VANESS-SCANDAL (CHINESE VERSION): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QM53A04M

-uploaded by purpletiger86 @ WITHS2-

I will post this link on the index/first page for reference ^^

Thanks for the link, ay_link! But somehow whenever I go to MU, it will always say all download slots assigned to my country are in use and I have to download the MU toolbar to proceed. Is there a way to get around this & download the song without downloading the toolbar? THANKS ;]

P.S. The thread is moving super fast!

Guest jtranla

Try this sendspace link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/72s6m3

Thanks for the link, ay_link! But somehow whenever I go to MU, it will always say all download slots assigned to my country are in use and I have to download the MU toolbar to proceed. Is there a way to get around this & download the song without downloading the toolbar? THANKS ;]

P.S. The thread is moving super fast!

Guest gracew

We still dont get any summary for eps 5 & 6 yet...uhhh, it feels like lost in the space..lol

The summary preview for ep 5 and 6 have been posted earlier but it's in Korean. Some of us are waiting for the translation anxiously.

I've been anxious on what's coming up since Mon after ep 4 and worst of all, I won't be able to catch it live this weekend...... :(:(:(

Anyway, to those who'll will be watching it live tonight.......ENJOY IT !! I'll catch up with the episodes when I'm back including all the wonderful posts

on this thread.

:P

Guest The Conductor

I have a question what other dramas does Choi ji woo plays in she is so beautiful I would like to see other previous work of hers? thanks.

Guest fivemagic

The summary preview for ep 5 and 6 have been posted earlier but it's in Korean. Some of us are waiting for the translation anxiously.

I've been anxious on what's coming up since Mon after ep 4 and worst of all, I won't be able to catch it live this weekend...... :(:(:(

Anyway, to those who'll will be watching it live tonight.......ENJOY IT !! I'll catch up with the episodes when I'm back including all the wonderful posts

on this thread.

:P

Thanks gracew for the latest info on the translation of Air City........I've been dying to find out what's happening next after episode 4.

Thanks for javabeans for all the translation of AC from episode 1 through 4...........very well done chingu and BIG BIG thanks for your hard work and effort. Also thanks to Rosepetal for episode 3 and 4 summaries......very much apreciated. We non-korean fans appreciate each and everyone for their talented work and effort and support.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

I have a question what other dramas doe Choi ji woo plays in she is so beautiful I would like to see other previous work of hers? thanks.

Hey The Conductor,

Our princess Ji Woo has been in the following dramas/movies that I know of. Here are some of the ones I know of:

1. Mr. Duke

2. Beautiful Days

3. Honesty/Truth

4. Stairway to Heaven

5. Everybody Has A Secret

6. Winter Sonata

7. Now and Forever

I hope this helps you........HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Guest The Conductor

Thanks gracew for the latest info on the translation of Air City........I've been dying to find out what's happening next after episode 4.

Thanks for javabeans for all the translation of AC from episode 1 through 4...........very well done chingu and BIG BIG thanks for your hard work and effort. Also thanks to Rosepetal for episode 3 and 4 summaries......very much apreciated. We non-korean fans appreciate each and everyone for their talented work and effort and support.

Hey The Conductor,

Our princess Ji Woo has been in the following dramas/movies that I know of. Here are some of the ones I know of:

1. Mr. Duke

2. Beautiful Days

3. Honesty/Truth

4. Stairway to Heaven

6. Winter Sonata

7. Now and Forever

Thanks alot and have yourself and great weekend as well.

Guest andrewujin

can i ask one question.

what's the title of the instrumental song (piano) which played in the background as choi ji woo was sharing about what happen to her sister with kang ha joon in episode 4 (after they drink and they sat down).. not the ringtone... the instrumental music...the same music that was in the background when she called her sister and her sister answered but HDG didn't say anything

... and also, the instrumental music that played in episode 1 when kang ha joon went to change the track lights....

anyone pls???

thanks

Guest apple red

Hey The Conductor,

1. Mr. Duke

2. Beautiful Days

3. Honesty/Truth

4. Stairway to Heaven

6. Winter Sonata

7. Now and Forever

If you didnt watch any of above, i must told you before that on the Beautifull Days, WLS and STH, she played almost the same character. A little bit different here and there, but non fans always claim that's sappy or weepy character. But for people who loves melodrama, above 3 are really touching drama. Personally i like BD amongst of them...WLS have a very beautifull back ground and her chemistry with BYJ was undeniable, while STH is beautifull, but i must say that this drama on my last list on CJW's dramas (due repetitive story and character). WHile Now and Forever was also on my last list of her movies, with the same reason.

Iam a CJW fans (every CJW fans knew me..hehehe..) but with all my respect to her, i won't blinded by my admiration to her. So i almost scream to her that she needs to pick different character to gain new fans. Some of CJW campers doesnt agree with me as they believe that Jiwoo doesnt have to prove anything to anyone. But not on my view. I really want Jiwoo to show different of her like she was on OLGAMI (the movie where she got Baek sang awards as the best newcomer).

Thankfully, she took RONDO (Fivemagic, you forgot mention Rondo :rolleyes: ) as her turn. You should watch RONDO. Yutaka did very excelent Job here. Though there's very minor romance scene on this drama (this drama is action genre, almost the same genre with AIRCITY), you could sense the chemistry between them. And CJW as a hacker here, acted out of her comfort zone. She looks alike Han Do kyung in AC, though Choi Yuna (Jiwoo's role on RONDO) doesnt like to flirt. But Yuna was as mysterius as HDK...

I think, that because almost the Korean drama's script offered to her was repetitive one, she decided to took RONDO, Japanese script, as her new challenge. And it works... :w00t: ..at least people now can see her acting with different view..Like i always says.

Hey, i almost said "I TOLD YOU SO" to some CJW's fans hehehe

Archived