[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Luv dear, don't feel dishearten by the comment that was posted. I always appreciate your caps. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. It is very merticulous taking screen caps. We are here to support you. Fighting!

Guest kdramanut

I didn't understand the complaint about the caps either. I honestly don't think MBC or the actors would be upset about the fans enjoying the captures. Also, for those of us who can't stream directly, the caps certainly help the fans look forward to the next episodes while we wait to download them.

Screencaps are a promotional tool - most of us on Soompi are here to share our love of K-dramas. No one wants to hurt the actors or MBC.

I totally appreciate each and every one of those who upload screencaps and downloads for us.

THANK YOU and please don't let anyone discourage you!

FIGHTING!

Guest monoceros

I think this drama will be more interesting to develop the relationship of CJW with LJJ & LJW sooner as there are many diehard romantic fans out here whom are awaitng to see more romance bet the 3, rather than espionage affair.

i don't think the popularity of this drama has anything to do with a wrong focus. If the espionage affair was more exciting, I'm sure this drama would be just as successful. But that';s the point. Neither the action sequences nor the romance (whatever amount there is) is particularly eye-catching, which is why this drama is not doing very well in terms of ratings. (at least, that's my opinion. Competition is a factor, but Dae Jo Young is not even enjoying extremely high ratings, only moderately high, and good dramas do beat competition at times)

Guest hanihash

javabeans you take the cake! That summary was fantastic, spiced with your comments, it had me laughing and serious all at once.

I finally learnt how to download from Clubbox, thanks to ripgal. I am currently watching. This drama is good, no doubt about it. I can't understand everything yet but from the gist of it, I am already captivated. From that perky NIS girl agent to that "throwing-daggers-from-her-eyes" jealous manager Jang to the old flame, it looks like the ladies are out in full force eh!

Ooooh boy!...I just love this HDK character. That look of defiance in her eyes when she objects to HJS call for higher security alert. This is one tough lady. This is the side of Jiwoo we only saw a glimpse of in Winter Sonata, when she stood up to Lee Min Hyung. I love this! Hats off to the director and scriptwrite for getting Jiwoo to play this role. I'mm loving it coz' she is breaking the mould about Asian women. She is rising above using her feminine wiles to get her way. Whoaa, I think anyone who wants to mess with her had better watch out! That conversation on the rooftop between HJS and HDK is a case in point. HDK stands her ground and this seems to be terribly perplexing to HJS. I am now convinced, LJJ emotes with his eyes more then any other part of his anatomy. I feel what he feels without even understanding his words.

If any of the non-korean newbies still don't know how to download from clubbox try this link for the tutorial in English. Club Box Tutorial and good luck!

Last time I watched on tudou.com courtesy of manqioc, hope she will help us out again.

tudou site has been having connection problem since this morning, so I think the uploader herself (cathys2006) wasn't able to upload the whole episode without the server got disconnected, because last time I checked ep.3 wasn't up yet. So I guess the fastest way to watch at this time is to download the LQ version =)

Thank you everyone for the caps and d/l links ^__^.

Guest soonjap

i don't think the popularity of this drama has anything to do with a wrong focus. If the espionage affair was more exciting, I'm sure this drama would be just as successful. But that';s the point. Neither the action sequences nor the romance (whatever amount there is) is particularly eye-catching, which is why this drama is not doing very well in terms of ratings. (at least, that's my opinion. Competition is a factor, but Dae Jo Young is not even enjoying extremely high ratings, only moderately high, and good dramas do beat competition at times)

Hmm...you provide an interesting perspective, but I must say I disagree. I think the espionage affair is plenty exciting. That's precisely the problem. The "romance" doesn't really go into full bloom until about episode 9 or 10. That's the norm in Korean dramas so to expect it this early is unrealistic. However, I did see a tiny pit of possibilities during the beach scene in ep. 3. But if the Korean viewers are anyone like me, I'm finding that the "espionage" episodes are done just a little too technically perfect. In other words, there are a lot of lingos that people are having a tough time grasping. So this is my roundabout way of stating that the focus IS the problem. Korean viewers like to see 2 things in dramas: (1) plenty of chemistry and romance and/or (2) a topic they can get into or identify with, e.g., extramarital affairs (i.e. "My Man's Woman"); money problems (i.e. "Money Warfare"); or a person/family who tugs at your heartstrings (i.e. "Thank You"). "Air City" is about the operations of an airport and while many people have visited the airport, they don't know too much about it so this is a perfect opportunity for the drama to show the viewers but I think rather that seeing what could possibly happen in an airport may be making them a little nervous. Also, like the drama "HIT", this drama is very exciting but it's just too fast paced and most of the scenes so far are action-based but I think the viewers (mostly women) would like to see more character development and/or a romance blooming. It looks like we may begin to get that in ep. 4.

Hi josephinep...

Wow...you signed up just to tell me about that.

Honestly...taking all these pictures and posting them here always take me forever...

I don't really gain anything by doing this except for blurry eyes and aching back.

I can definitely post less pictures in the future...that will make both of us happier I guess.

But posting pictures = no respect ???

I don't know what to say about this.

Luv, I wouldn't worry about this if I were you. Maybe josephine drank bad milk and is in a bad mood. I'd ignore her if I were you.

Josephinep...unless you represent the broadcasting company OR you can prove that there's a law against it, please do not post messages that are hurtful to others. It's just plain rude. It's also a rule at Soompi that we all respect each other. Perhaps you can learn this one first?!?

Guest bwitched

thank you WITH S2 for the fast release of the subs!!!!

n yeah, thanks Luv for all ur caps. Don't take it to heart that somebody said something that she shud'n said..we love you for ur efforts.

I just saw the 1st episode last night although without subs...it's one thrilling drama! looking forward to watch it every episode...Love Lee Jung Jae, and i think Choi Ji Woo hair is the best!! love those waves!! (so off topic!). A drama that i will definitely look out for.

I have watched episode 1 and 2. Both episodes are not bad really but I prefer episode 1 than episode 2 somehow. I think Choi Ji Woo new image is the drama is really good. I am starting to like her character in the drama. But I didn't quite understand about the chasing after the criminal and stuffs, don't know what happen to his friend actually, why was he being killed for? Anyway, I am definitely waiting for the next episode.

wow...I just finished Ep.4 online though the server was very busy so I couldn't see it smoothly. But it's very good I can't wait for next episode too.

It seems HDK already got crush on KJS ^^

I also like the scene that HDK talked with Ha joon and she cried...really wanna know what she said but I guessed something about her sister...

jiwoolove2007,20070527155220669.jpg

First and foremost, many many thanks to Luv for the awesome screen caps (to be honest, what you did is most appreciated despite it could be somewhat "forbidden"??!?). :unsure: Gomawayo to Rosepetal, Javabeans and everyone for providing translations, summaries, links and captions for us to read and drool. :D

It was really too much of a distraction – buffering at the most crucial moment. :crazy: Anyway, we finally get to watch KJS’s former lover, Dr. Suh as she moved an inch closer to him – breathing the same air within the highly secured workplace.

Happy to see KJS settling down in Korea...he unpacked his belongings and successfully dealt with his inner tormented feelings, concluding a loveless-pinning relationship (KJS + SMW) – witnessed him burning away the memories of his old-flame! SMW was at the right place at the right time but it wasn’t the case for KJS. However, we noticed that Dr. Suh is praying for a long-awaited get-together hoping to reignite ties with him. I sense she'll be in for more teary-scenes.

KHJ is slowly but obviously making “jealousy” expressions as HDG showed concern over KJS. They were communicating a lot today but just too bad, can’t really figure out what it was all about except that he is using his contact to build a bridge across for HDG to meet her long-lost sister, Yi-Gyung. As much as DG wanted to rekindle her sisterly love towards Yi-Gyung, she failed in her first attempt to communicate with her. She hung up after the call was connected....Yi-Gyung hung up after the caller refused to acknowledge her....(I think anyone would have lost for words in such circumstances...it's too emotional). :tears:

I like the “comical” music effect when they showed HDG making a wrong exit as she tried to be “cool-headed” with KJS. :w00t: He apologized for his earlier behavior/attitude and he sincerely wanted to make up for that, I think he tried to invite her for lunch. Of course, the arrogantly-behaved HDG (she was probably still fuming), was not too keen to jump into his offer (I am guessing their lines based on their gestures). ;)

Meanwhile KHJ was trying to find an opportunity to invite HDG for lunch and looks like he was rejected. In another scene, Dr. Suh made a call to KJS – her reasons : she needed to talk to him about something. He sounded unhappy to hear from her but thought it would be harmless to hear what she has to say. When they met, he realized it was a lunch-talk-over kind of invitation, he declined her. Poor Dr. Suh….she said, some other time then.

Actually, his mind was too preoccupied...he already has someone in mind to have lunch with….HDG. Probably, he was stalking HDG, found her alone at the cafeteria. He grabbed her hands, didn’t give her any chance to decline him this time as he forcibly led her out of the congested-unromantic lunch set-up date. In the end, HDG (actually her heart was yearning for this) :P ….conceded and as they were leaving for their lunch drive-out date, KHJ saw both of them (the part where KJS was holding her hands). Poor guy, he must have felt dejected and hurt.

As KJS seemed very optimistic about a possible patch-up lunch-date with HDG, it was disappointing as he was made to drop his hopes when both their mobile phones rang - an interruption that disturbed KJS as he was looking forward aigoooooo(...work is top priority). Never mind, KJS…..you’ll get plenty shots at it. :P

Btw, I saw a familiar face, the actress who played Choi Ji Woo’s best friend in Winter Sonata. She is acquainted to Dr. Suh…don’t really know her role yet. :rolleyes:

P.S : Think above should be deemed as "spoilers"...sorry for those who had already read it and of course, as my Korean is quarter-boiled it may be inaccurate.....please take it as a reading pleasure while we wait for the version from Javabeans and Rosepetal.

Guest gracew

i couldnt watch episode 4 at all!!!! sob! will have to wait for someone to upload it... and for javabean's summary :)

Somehow I couldn't watch from the imbc website tonight. Couldn't view a single frame. Yesterday's ep 3 was superb....smooth on this site.

Good thing, I have other alternatives to watch and managed to with some buffering.

Thoroughly enjoyed ep 4. The 1st part, the hostage-taking and also KJS 'wounded' and knocked-out....and HDG-KJS or HDG-HJ , this epsiode more screen-time on relationship deepening.......woow!

Hope those who didn't manage to watch it can download it.

Thanks to WithS2 team for the Ep 1 English subs !!! :D

Somehow I couldn't watch from the imbc website tonight. Couldn't view a single frame. Yesterday's ep 3 was superb....smooth on this site.

Good thing, I have other alternatives to watch and managed to with some buffering.

Thoroughly enjoyed ep 4. The 1st part, the hostage-taking and also KJS 'wounded' and knocked-out....and HDG-KJS or HDG-HJ , this epsiode more screen-time on relationship deepening.......woow!

Hope those who didn't manage to watch it can download it.

Thanks to With2S team for the Ep 1 English subs !!! :D

hi! out of curiosity... what other links are there to watch it live?? :)

Guest ylin

Here is another way to watch Air City online. It’s called TVANTS. You have to download the software first before you can view it. It seems the advantage is that the more people using it, the streaming would be better.

This is the page to the website. Just click into it and you will see the page displayed.

http://cache.tvants.com/

Follow the instructions in the screen capture and I think you would be able to download the software and install.

TVants.jpg

If you are successful, and when you are viewing, let the TVants web page on all the time. I had this experience where the streaming stopped for a while. If that happens, just close the TV window and start all over again by clicking on the button to open the TV screen as in instruction 2. Hope my explanation is clear enough.

Hi misth,

I watched "live" using Tvants tonight. It was quite smooth with a bit of buffering here and there :D At least I get to watch withhout any interuption on th portion whereby HDG was being held as hostage and also the funny lunch dates.

You can follow the instruction posted by Hyc which I have quote in this post :)

Guest gracew

Links provided earlier by Hyc for 2 other options

Option 1

Using Windows Media Player, under 'open url', paste any of the following links. I swtich from one to the other until I get one not so congested. So far the last one gives me the best.

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV?IwFITqPfhco0ohOZ3q8z8QQKLfkeck7benySzUORsHpiXncvpA==E

mms://211.171.235.142/tvs

www.scmbc.co.kr/webprog/vod/data/VOD_LIVE/scmbctv.asx

http://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv

Option 2

Go to www.tvants.com and install the program then look for MBC.

The original posts with screen by HYC is somewhere. Perhaps someone can put all these links on the page 1 for easy reference.

Archived