[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest The Conductor

Thanks to S2 for the much appreciate English sub, I am finally going to watch this drama and see what everybody has been so hyped about. I will post my impressions on it later.

Guest josephinep

pls stop posting such details photos, It is not good for the drama and also copyright

We need respect our stars, Jiwoo

Guest White Star

pls stop posting such details photos, It is not good for the drama and also copyright

huh?

Guest josephinep

huh?

huh? what ?

If we really treasure and Love Jiwoo, we wont posting so many drama's photos!! even more than MBC did. you just happy with yourself !! Pls protect and respect copyright !!

Guest Zombie

I think this drama will be more interesting to develop the relationship of CJW with LJJ & LJW sooner as there are many diehard romantic fans out here whom are awaitng to see more romance bet the 3, rather than espionage affair.

^^ You're welcome...hehe...

wrblee...hi...her office looks familiar, isn't it :)

้ha.ha.ha....Luv,

Yes, I'm very familiar with HDK's desk and her room ^^ :rolleyes:

Thx for your capture...I'm very appreciate it!!!! I think it's good to make people more interesting than nothing post...it's my opinion ^^

Guest White Star

huh? what ?

If we really treasure and Love Jiwoo, we wont posting so many drama's photos!! even more than MBC did. you just happy with yourself !! Pls protect and respect copyright !!

I think you got the wrong idea about the drama caps that are posted here. It's purely promotion for the drama...... no harm is done here. Us fans of AirCity really appreciate MBC pics and Luv caps because these pics are use for us to promote and discuss about the scene from the drama....since....this is, the last time i check, a discussion forum. i'm sorry that you have a different opinion about it, i'm a fan of Ji Woo, and i respect her deeply, but i don't think she would mind us appreciating her work. If you have any further comments about this matter, feel free to PM me or report this matter to the moderator.

+WS+

Guest The Conductor

I think this drama will be more interesting to develop the relationship of CJW with LJJ & LJW sooner as there are many diehard romantic fans out here whom are awaitng to see more romance bet the 3, rather than espionage affair.

Well there are so many other romantic dramas already, if this drama can keep the balance between the romance and espionage part , this drama should be okay. I just don't want it to become another melodramatic love triangle with a minor espionage theme.

Hi josephinep...

Wow...you signed up just to tell me about that.

Honestly...taking all these pictures and posting them here always take me forever...

I don't really gain anything by doing this except for blurry eyes and aching back.

I can definitely post less pictures in the future...that will make both of us happier I guess.

But posting pictures = no respect ???

I don't know what to say about this.

I'm one of those who depends on the screencaps. i dont think it affects the drama in a negative way if caps [from the episode that has been aired] are posted here. just my unwarranted two cents.

very much appreciated all these effort, Luv.

also, WithS2 subbing team, thank u so much. subs for War of Money are coming out fast and now Air City. it's more than a treat for me.

Guest javabeans

Luv, hon, don't stop posting your wonderful screencaps! They are lovely and appreciated and just because one person misunderstands their purpose, please don't feel bad!! I didn't fully appreciate how much work goes into screencapping until I started posting them as well -- your work here, and in numerous other show threads, is really valuable. Rock on, babe.

Oh and btw, my ep 3 summary is up. ;)

Guest Zombie

Hi josephinep...

Wow...you signed up just to tell me about that.

Honestly...taking all these pictures and posting them here always take me forever...

I don't really gain anything by doing this except for blurry eyes and aching back.

I can definitely post less pictures in the future...that will make both of us happier I guess.

But posting pictures = no respect ???

I don't know what to say about this.

I was also scratching my head when I read josephineep comment? Maybe the moderator can advise, whether there are infringement....which I doubt, unless Luv is reposting every screen capture of the drama.

Agreed with Luv, it is sheer hard work posting the captures for soompiers to see. Most of us do appreciate Luv's effort.

huh?

and another huh? for me

huh? what ?

i think i know what you mean.

when i was at KJE cafe i was warned by the cafe admins that they will be deleting vidclips and screen caps of shows from the 3 major stations.

the copyright issue(on clips and caps) is in effect since march 6 if my memory serves me right.

and although there is such law in Korea many netizens still violate it.

i am still seeing various .gif's, .jpeg's and vidclips from these major stations in different blogs.

Archived