[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest SillyYun

omg imagine walking in the airport to and fro with those heels..its terrible! her legs must've sore

wahts with the sis and her? confused about that part

Guest kyotoji

Some of you mentioned earlier that HDG might not be interested in KJS yet. I beg to differ. IMO, I think she's already falling for KJS. She even admitted herself that she liked KJS's gaze, and because of his gaze, she let down her guard and helped him in the first place. And it was really cute how Ha Joon tried to tell her that he's not good blah blah..hahha..:lol: He's a cutie and a sweetie. BUT I think HDG's heart has no place for him as yet, she's kinda occupied with Ji Sung and her sister.

I hate to reiterate, but LEE JEONG JAE is just da bomb man! I never thought I would be so captivated by him. His acting, quoting from javabeans indeed is a cut above the rest. When HDG said, "I love his eyes/gaze." I immediately understood. He's an actor capable of conveying his character thru his eyes. A simple gaze from him can just bring out all his emotions. I nearly teared when he showed HDG the pendant and explained that he's not a patriotistic guy or anything, but just someone who wants to help his friend. That scene was so convincing that even I was touched...let alone our HDG. And some more I can recall the so many scenes of him smiling in Ep 3 and Ep 4. YES, I'm sorta like a fangirl now, going GAGA over some guy I just got to know like a week ago. BUT, you've just gotta admit that LJJ's got a killer charm..

wow... hahahaha.... i have the same sentiments as you.

and now i am completely captivated by LEE JEONG JAE, actually i liked him since i saw him in Il Mare, but now...omg omg .... his smile, his gestures, his everything.... omgggg... *muack muack* :w00t: :blush: :w00t: :blush: :w00t: :blush: oooo... my man... really melts my heart whenever i saw his smile... ooo...

By the way, just to digress, if anyone's interested I did a search David Lee McInnis and found out that he is Korean-American, born in Green Bay Wisconsin in 1973 to a Korean mother and American father. (Now I understand the exotic looks). He is a model/actor based in New York and has appeared in movies such as Typhoon (2005), Never Forever (2007) and A Cut Too Deep (1998) to critical acclaim. His website address is davidleemcinnis.com He is 6' 2" (1.88 m).

NO wonder... my friend who watched with me thru epi 4 said he looks very familiar... but i have no idea of his at all.

thanks javabeans for the episodes summaries... really helped me in my korean learning path.

thanks Luv, as usual, u are always where i am... loved your screen caps... made me drools at some scenes...

Guest ellabel

omg imagine walking in the airport to and fro with those heels..its terrible! her legs must've sore

wahts with the sis and her? confused about that part

From what i read, HDG was estranged from her sis (and mom) for a long time. After their parents divorced, the dad remarried and migrated to France. HDG and her younger sis, Yi kyung were left with the mom who turned to drinking. They endured a miserable life with the mom. After awhile, the dad called DG and asked her to join him in France. He sent only 1 ticket. Apparently, the stepmom doesnt want the cry-baby younger sis. HDG decided to join her dad and leave her sis with their mom and didnt contact her at all. I hope i got it and explained it clearly. Thanks to javabeans summary.

Guest apple red

BTW, can someone tell me how to read the spoilers written and highlighted? Is there a way to un-do the yellow highlighted portion? Or how can I do it in the first place? Sorry, I feel so ignorant!~ :blush:

Do you mean how to read the spoiler ripgal had written ?

You can block the yellow part and the colour will be all black. All you can reply her post, so that you can read it without yellow sign

hi felicia...

who's shoe's tha? :w00t:

is that for jiwoo or to that girl next to her pic???

juct curious coz jiwoo is tall already to wear that kind of shoe!! :o

Yujien, I think that killer high-heeled shoe was posted as a measuring sample for the highest heel! :o and certainly CJW doesn’t need to raise the heel of her foot to look lanky. She's very tall - 5' 9" (175cm) whereas Park Jin Hee who is 5' 6" (165cm) is averagely tall for an Asian. I don’t think anyone is capable to walk in that high-heeled shoes, it will definitely impair the efficiency of the muscular calf pump. :wacko::blink:

Guest acemaverick

i like the epi 3 scene too when CJW boss asked the staff why they were not goin back then they blame it on HDG.

after when HDG walked in and the boss qn her about making the staff stay late.

they HDG ask if they mind n they say no.

then the boss was made to look silly.

wanted to order chicken for the staff and they turn him down flat.

haha. shd really watch that part.

I finally have little time to post at this thread....finished watching Ep. 3 and Ep. 4.

I watched Ep. 3 by downloading, but Ep. 4 - I watched it direct On-Air @ MBC on Sunday morning, 2:40 A.M., YUP!! :I'm so crazy!! wacko: :lol:

I was so tired and disoriented for last couple of days,....man!!, I would not do it again, I will just be happy to download it and watch it my leisure time. :D:D

I am really enjoying watching Air City, it's a great show, I am very impressed with LJJ's acting, it was very moving and touching when he talked about his friend and wanting to help.

Of Course, I also give alot of credit to Do-Gyung's role, (CJW)...she's doing a fantastic job!!

Do-Gyung looks so good in all the episodes, a cool career woman, LOVE all her suits and wardrobes!!

Ha-Joon was so funny and cute as always, I think he will be the one to comfort Do-Gyung whenever she has difficulty with her sister and private life....someone to lean and depend on, I guess...

I like all other supporting characters as well...

CJW said that the atmosphere on the production set is very good and everyone gets along and having fun~ :)

BTW, can someone tell me how to read the spoilers written and highlighted? Is there a way to un-do the yellow highlighted portion? Or how can I do it in the first place? Sorry, I feel so ignorant!~ :blush:

Glad you finally completed your mission, Rosepetal chingu. It's getting more and more upbeat and interesting as the family and love affairs are beginning to shape up. So far no glimpses of hateful third party involved.....hopeful Dr. Suh won't turn out to be - having mixed feelings for her, one side of me pity her and the other side, dislike her if she's going to obstruct the love-development of JS and DG. :crazy:

Btw, you can read the text by unblocking it through clicking your left mouse on the highlighted yellow/light color wordings. Hope it helps... ;)

From what i read, HDG was estranged from her sis (and mom) for a long time. After their parents divorced, the dad remarried and migrated to France. HDG and her younger sis, Yi kyung were left with the mom who turned to drinking. They endured a miserable life with the mom. After awhile, the dad called DG and asked her to join him in France. He sent only 1 ticket. Apparently, the stepmom doesnt want the cry-baby younger sis. HDG decided to join her dad and leave her sis with their mom and didnt contact her at all. I hope i got it and explained it clearly. Thanks to javabeans summary.

Perfectly explained Ella chingu. Btw, where is their mother? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that their omma is in America, am I right? Wonder whether she has remarried. ;)

the drama actually aint that bad... it's interesting... but 60 eps?? that's abit too much.

Love the DBSG "All in Vain" and love the airport!

Such a nice airport... very big from the pictures.

It was originally slated for 60 episodes but it turned out to be 16 episodes and I think the most it'll extend to 20. :rolleyes:

Perfectly explained Ella chingu. Btw, where is their mother? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that their omma is in America, am I right? Wonder whether she has remarried. ;)

In Episode 2, the lady that DK visited mentioned something about her mom... that her mom is now in LA and she has a laundry business. {Hehe.. how convenient. I guess they did their research too. There are LOTS of korean-owners laundry/dry-clean services here in LA}

And there's no other mention so far about DK's mom after that...

Guest josephinep

I'm afraid I still don't understand what your complaint is. What "excuse" are you accusing us of making? We're all fans here; nobody's doing anything to hurt the drama or its stars. We all want to promote Air City. Just because Starjiwoo doesn't do something doesn't mean their way is the only way to do things.

Are you upset because the photos spoil the episodes for you? If that's why, you can always delay visiting the thread until you've seen the latest episodes. Some people really appreciate the pictures. If you don't, then don't look. But complaining about a service a member has been diligently providing -- for which most other fans are vastly grateful -- and making them feel bad for spending their time and efforts doing so is not productive.

Wonder that LUV or soompi fans are Jiwoo's Fans !!!

In Episode 2, the lady that DK visited mentioned something about her mom... that her mom is now in LA and she has a laundry business. {Hehe.. how convenient. I guess they did their research too. There are LOTS of korean-owners laundry/dry-clean services here in LA}

And there's no other mention so far about DK's mom after that...

Thanks Shenny for the explanation.....and I remember visiting few of these garment factories belonging to Koreans during my stay in LA. So it makes it more interesting to have both parents living separately in overseas - wondering whether they'll be speaking in English/French!??! ;)

Guest apple red

the drama actually aint that bad... it's interesting... but 60 eps?? that's abit too much.

Love the DBSG "All in Vain" and love the airport!

Such a nice airport... very big from the pictures.

60 eps will be separated on 3 part.

First part is the one broadcasted one, and will be 20 eps only. Not 60 eps.

Guest apple red

Wonder that LUV or soompi fans are Jiwoo's Fans !!!

Josephinep

me, Felicia soh, Ellabel, hanihash and some of this thread visitors are CJW's fans. And i also starjiwoo members. We dont mind about the pics. And i mentioned earlier, i see many pictures of eps 3 & 4 posted on starjiwoo. So i dont think Jiwoo is harm is someone post the pics here.

Since your post is just 5, you may research on another drama's thread. There's a lot of pics posted for the drama. It doenst harm the actor / actress.

I dont understand what are you concern since this is quite common.

Guest kyotoji

60 eps will be separated on 3 part.

First part is the one broadcasted one, and will be 20 eps only. Not 60 eps.

any idea on how the separation on this drama will be done?

will there be the same casts on the next part, part 2 and part 3?

Guest apple red

any idea on how the separation on this drama will be done?

will there be the same casts on the next part, part 2 and part 3?

Iam not sure the cast will maintan the same for part 2 and part 3

the story surely will be different and the cast will be different too

Guest hanihash

Josephinep

me, Felicia soh, Ellabel, hanihash and some of this thread visitors are CJW's fans. And i also starjiwoo members. We dont mind about the pics. And i mentioned earlier, i see many pictures of eps 3 & 4 posted on starjiwoo. So i dont think Jiwoo is harm is someone post the pics here.

Since your post is just 5, you may research on another drama's thread. There's a lot of pics posted for the drama. It doenst harm the actor / actress. I dont understand what are you concern since this is quite common.

Like you, josephinep we are all proud to be a Jiwoo fan. Although I really don't know much about this debate on posting screencaps myself, I do realise where the problem arose, it was just the abrupt and blunt way you posted your message here. I am not sure if this was done with malicious intentions or just due to poor communication skills. But if we want to honour our favourite lady, let us do it with some degree of maturity. So josephinep, as this is not a Jiwoo site, please take care to be polite and pleasant, just like Jiwoo herself. I think your point has been noted and we appreciate your concern. Lets leave it to the moderator ya!

Cheers.

Air.City.E03.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

part one: http://www.sendspace.com/file/12xurs

part two: http://www.sendspace.com/file/895l8t

part three: http://www.sendspace.com/file/766me5

Air.City.E04.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

part one: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x7676

part two: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2w82p5

part three: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3uzxzh

credits to WITHS2 CB.

Archived