[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Links provided earlier by Hyc for 2 other options

Option 1

Using Windows Media Player, under 'open url', paste any of the following links. I swtich from one to the other until I get one not so congested. So far the last one gives me the best.

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV?IwFITqPfhco0ohOZ3q8z8QQKLfkeck7benySzUORsHpiXncvpA==E

mms://211.171.235.142/tvs

www.scmbc.co.kr/webprog/vod/data/VOD_LIVE/scmbctv.asx

http://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv

Option 2

Go to www.tvants.com and install the program then look for MBC.

The original posts with screen by HYC is somewhere. Perhaps someone can put all these links on the page 1 for easy reference.

i was switching around these links too... but only the mms links.. somehow i cant seem to open the other links... strange... i'll try again next weekend

i have some reservations about installing a program to watch it online... :P

Thanks everyone for your love & support...:wub:

I think josephinep didn't mean it in a bad way...too much of a good thing can be bad...hehe...so I just need to keep that in mind.

But it's easier said then done...it took me a lot longer to post less pictures...hehe...

I have a hard time deleting good pictures...hehe...I need to get used to this... :)

Episode 4 is really good.

ceyes00000017tl2.jpg

ceyes00000037xx7.jpg

ceyes00000055py8.jpg

ceyes00000061om0.jpg

ceyes00000078je8.jpg

ceyes00000116mx6.jpg

ceyes00000104bd5.jpg

ceyes00000123ed9.jpg

Guest ripgal

Luv, thank you for the caps. Ahhh..more smiling Ji Sung..:wub:

And don't worry about overload of caps, keep em coming..XD

Guest Megumi

I just finished watching ep03 with a slight idea what they are saying xD I'm really impressed with this drama, I'm usually not into Kdrama at all InfactItrulyhateKdrama. The trailer really got my attention ^_^ I hope this drama doesn't turn out all melodramatic :) I'm definitely gonna follow this one...

Btw... Harudal isn't played in it yet? :(

Guest dramalover

First and foremost, many many thanks to Luv for the awesome screen caps (to be honest, what you did is most appreciated despite it could be somewhat "forbidden"??!?). :unsure: Gomawayo to Rosepetal, Javabeans and everyone for providing translations, summaries, links and captions for us to read and drool. :D

It was really too much of a distraction – buffering at the most crucial moment. :crazy: Anyway, we finally get to watch KJS’s former lover, Dr. Suh as she moved an inch closer to him – breathing the same air within the highly secured workplace.

Happy to see KJS settling down in Korea...he unpacked his belongings and successfully dealt with his inner tormented feelings, concluding a loveless-pinning relationship (KJS + SMW) – witnessed him burning away the memories of his old-flame! SMW was at the right place at the right time but it wasn’t the case for KJS. However, we noticed that Dr. Suh is praying for a long-awaited get-together hoping to reignite ties with him. I sense she'll be in for more teary-scenes.

KHJ is slowly but obviously making “jealousy” expressions as HDG showed concern over KJS. They were communicating a lot today but just too bad, can’t really figure out what it was all about except that he is using his contact to build a bridge across for HDG to meet her long-lost sister, Yi-Gyung. As much as DG wanted to rekindle her sisterly love towards Yi-Gyung, she failed in her first attempt to communicate with her. She hung up after the call was connected....Yi-Gyung hung up after the caller refused to acknowledge her....(I think anyone would have lost for words in such circumstances...it's too emotional). :tears:

I like the “comical” music effect when they showed HDG making a wrong exit as she tried to be “cool-headed” with KJS. :w00t: He apologized for his earlier behavior/attitude and he sincerely wanted to make up for that, I think he tried to invite her for lunch. Of course, the arrogantly-behaved HDG, was not too keen to jump into his offer (I am guessing their lines based on their gestures). ;)

Meanwhile KHJ was trying to find an opportunity to invite HDG for lunch and looks like he was rejected. In another scene, Dr. Suh made a call to KJS – her reasons : she needed to talk to him about something. He sounded unhappy to hear from her but thought it would be harmless to hear what she has to say. When they met, he realized it was a lunch-talk-over kind of invitation, he declined her. Poor Dr. Suh….she said, some other time then.

Actually, his mind was too preoccupied...he already has someone in mind to have lunch with….HDG. Probably, he was stalking HDG, found her alone at the cafeteria. He grabbed her hands, didn’t give her any chance to decline him this time as he forcibly led her out of the congested-unromantic lunch set-up date. In the end, HDG (actually her heart was yearning for this) :P ….conceded and as they were leaving for their lunch drive-out date, KHJ saw both of them (the part where KJS was holding her hands). Poor guy, he must have felt dejected and hurt.

As KJS seemed very optimistic about a possible patch-up lunch-date with HDG, it was disappointing as he was made to drop his hopes when both their mobile phones rang - an interruption that disturbed KJS as he was looking forward aigoooooo(...work is top priority). Never mind, KJS…..you’ll get plenty shots at it. :P

Btw, I saw a familiar face, the actress who played Choi Ji Woo’s best friend in Winter Sonata. She is acquainted to Dr. Suh…don’t really know her role yet. :rolleyes:

P.S : Think above should be deemed as "spoilers"...sorry for those who had already read it and of course, as my Korean is quarter-boiled it may be inaccurate.....please take it as a reading pleasure while we wait for the version from Javabeans and Rosepetal.

Thanks a lot Felicia for sharing your summaries and comments and bec.of your quarter boiled Korean :blink: you have been sharing with me for the past years plus rosepetal advance summaries ..watching AC on line at 2:40am(my country) made it easier for me to understand a little..Can't wait for the next episode..Cheers..

Luv..keep your screen caps comming..Appreciated all your efforts and hard work... :D

Guest SimplyKel

aaahhh i'm currently in love with this drama

I love Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jung Jae both of them are amazing!

they both have great chemistry!

Luv... Thank you so much for the caps. keep it up ^_^

Thanks Gracew for providing the alternative link, watching it through TVANTS (gomawayo Ching) helped to reduce frustration. :phew: Anyway, I did miss out some of the scenes - couldn't piece out the jigsaw! :sweatingbullets: I really need to download Epi 4 later ....... <_<

Btw, I am curious on the hospital scene - I missed the earlier hospital conversation between KJS and Dr. Suh. I wonder whom did KJS think the person is when he held her hands at the time when he woke up in drowsiness - couldn't make out what he was murmuring? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot Felicia for sharing your summaries and comments and bec.of your quarter boiled Korean :blink: you have been sharing with me for the past years plus rosepetal advance summaries ..watching AC on line at 2:40am(my country) made it easier for me to understand a little..Can't wait for the next episode..Cheers..

Luv..keep your screen caps comming..Appreciated all your efforts and hard work... :D

You are most welcome chingu but be aware that the contents is just briefly interpreted based on my personal thoughts. ;) I like episode 4 - reducing the fast-paced working atmosphere to a more toned-down human-related affairs. :D

Guest ripgal

Ep 4 Ratings

#8. Nationwide - 12.6%

#7. Seoul - 13.8%

TNS Media

---

Not that I'm that particular about ratings..but I'm happy it went up...:lol:

Ep 4 Ratings

#8. Nationwide - 12.6%

#7. Seoul - 13.8%

TNS Media

---

Not that I'm that particular about ratings..but I'm happy it went up...:lol:

i am happy the rating gets better.

FIGHTING to AIR CITY...

back to watching BOOLSAE.

i must finish this series so i can watch episode 3 & 4 of AIR CITY.

Guest gracew

CLUBBOX Question

Hi,

Regarding AC download from CB, I wonder why there are different versions even from WITHS2 CB...ie Ep 4, 2 versions (ental and SPR). Would the English subs also have 2 versions

or I'll need to resync them.

What about another version from another CB that WITHS2 mentioned that it might not sync ?

There used to be the MQ 350 MB but nowadays I can hardly find them around ?

I find the MQ doesn't differ very much from the HQ in terms of the quality of audio and video but definitely won't go for the LQ. I'm running out of disk space and got to start archiving them these days.

Thanks !

:unsure:

Guest gracew

gracew, you can always check WITHS2 Wiki site to see which version the subs will be synced to.

If there are two versions, chances are we'll resync the subs accordingly too :)

ay_link,

thanks ! Noticed 2 versions of subs for ep 1.

:D

Guest White Star

I love ep.3...just finish glancing over it. can't wait to watach it with the sub......THANK YOU WITHS2 for ep.1 one sub. you guys rocks.

i'm now torn between LJJ and LJW ./....don't know who to root for.

+WS+

Guest fivemagic

Luv, BIG BIG thanks for all the screen caps for episode 3............you're the best. Please keep posting more screen caps.

Javabeans, BIG thanks for episode 3 summaries.........it's getting more interesting on AC indeed.

Guest josephinep

Post photos about 1/5 of the whole drama, Is it necessary ?

Even the offical Starjiwoo didnt post photos in that way.

I dont think that I hurt any people here, pls stop using any excuse !!!!

Archived