[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest 7875

Dear Wrblee....thanks for all lovely.....I mean....extremely....super cute HDG pix......I love it so much...friend. !!!!

hello there everyone!

can someone please post the sendspace link with eng sub for air city 1 and 2, i think by cococrust (if i'm not mistaken.) :D

thanks.

Dear counsel05

you can go on this link my friend Yoongmee has posted it at AC thai board at sendspace..Enjoy watching!

Ep.1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3igj6i

Ep.2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wufkp9

Guest chungy

i curious to know why lee jung jae and the doctor woman broke up?

it seems like the girl dump the guy b/cs of some health reason...

Guest ripgal

Thanx a lot for the pics and updates ppl. =)

So they're really gona make 60 eps? But just separate them into 3 different stories huh?

Well I hope they retain LJJ and CJW (just my wish :P) cos I'm so obsessed with them now.

i curious to know why lee jung jae and the doctor woman broke up?

it seems like the girl dump the guy b/cs of some health reason...

Yea, you're right. She actually left him because she had a terminal disease or something and didn't want to burden him.

Guest fivemagic

wrblee, thanks so much for more AC screen caps/scenes........I really like Ji Woo here. She's so naturally beautiful.

Guest ripgal

I'm actually rewatching EP 4 at this very moment. :rolleyes: (who knows how many times I'm gona rewatch this drama in future.. I'm so getting the Original when it comes out..:lol:)

I can't help but stop by to rant about Ji Sung again.

I noticed something about him. He has this very special and unique trait of apologising to a person whenever the person he's arguing with retaliates back at him. And I really like this trait of him. It's quite rare to actually see hot headed ppl apologise or say sorry; because they're too engrossed in their fury and problems, they tend to forego other ppl's feelings. But so far Ji Sung has apologised to DG whenever he think he's irked her by commanding or scolding her. And I totally dig this..:wub: HAHAHA...I'm being fan-girly again..XD

I made a new wallpaper...

Sorry...I couldn't find a picture of LJJ that I really like...so LJW took his place for now... :lol:

acsamplesb4.jpg

Wide screen: 0680 x 1050. Click on Thumbnail & Save.

acwall2ga0.th.jpg

Full Screen: 1152 x 864. Click on Thumbnail & Save.

ac1152x864fk6.th.jpg

Full Screen: 1024x 768. Click on Thumbnail & Save.

ac1024x768oi7.th.jpg

Guest apple red

You'd better to found LJJ and made a wallpaper of him and lovely HDG or else...hahaha

just kidding Luv..

the walpaper is very classic, i love the black and white back ground..

thanks Luv..

Thanks Wrblee for the behind-scene captures, Luv for the brilliant wallpaper and gomapsnida to Hanihash for providing us the link....and Ripgal you are a confirmed LJJ die-hard fan...love the way you drool over him and your teeny-weeny bits of discovery make him more deliciously adorable...... :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspired by the boardroom look – connecting us is fashionable Choi Ji-Woo at the air-port internal runway……

Choi Ji-Woo enhancing the aesthetic view of Incheon Airport with her stylish and formal look as a professional career woman strutting in and out of the airport building……

There was an article about JW’s fashion-sense in her role as HDG in Air-City but due to some technical words that I am unable to decode, I am just spicing up with my personal verdict …….

jiwoo1.JPG

Capture the essence of sophistication and simplicity by pairing a classic black jacket with a stylish green and red silk scarf.

jiwoo2.JPG

Golden-girl JW looked absolutely stylish in a brown-tone trench coat, complete the look with a wide belt to give her oversized coat some control around the waistline. Love her matching trendy hand-bag, ear-rings and her pony-tail makes her looked so chic.

jiwoo3.JPG

Work some style at the airport roof top – warming up in a plain coat but contrastingly stunning with a touch of leopard spots. She looked so cooled with the wind blowing her long light-wavy hair.

jiwoo4.JPG

Devilishly cool assemble of JW donning in a basic neat white shirt, topped with a black suit in striking gold button. Her hair tucked behind neatly accentuated her porcelain-face.

Source from trulyjiwoo

Article/Pictures by Desho-Pattidaccom

Guest jtranla

Thank you so much for the ep2 sub, WITHS2...you are so fast! We are so lucky to have your group sub this drama.

Guest SillyYun

i didnt notice that jiwoo onni's hair was pinned up all the time..

her office suits her so much! that color combination reminds me of beautiful days (that record company woman's office color)

Guest 7875

Yes !!! Thank you for such a speedy subtitle. I've finished watching episode 2 with Eng sub....wow graet !!! It's make me understand the whold story......WITHS2 team sub....many thanks for all your hard work....really apprechiate !!!!

hello again!

i was confused with the link of cococrust in sendspace. I thought it was in english sub but rather it was chinese. :(

though i appreciate how clear the drama is over real player. i would like to know if you have sendspace link with air city english subbed.

i am hoping anyone here can post it. please... :blush: from ep1 to ep4.

thanks a lot.

Archived