[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Exclusive Memories/ Somewhere Only We Know 独家记忆

Admin

NaMY5EuzmmXrKDN0xSVo7iSUA3w2XFnNz00BourE

Details:

Chinese title:  独家记忆 / Dú Jiā Jì Yì
English title: Exclusive Memories/ Somewhere Only We Know

Genre: Modern, Rom-Com

Episodes: 24 (they shorten the episode from 30 and promise to air some special episode)

Director: 刘畅 / LiuChang

Broadcast Period: Jan/14/2019

Broadcast Network: iQiyi

Cast:

张超 /ZhangChao as 慕承和 / Mu ChengHe
李婷婷 / Li TingTing as 薛桐 / XueTong
陈博豪 / Chen BoHao  饰 刘启 / Shi LiuQi
孙嘉灵 / Sun JianLing as 赵晓棠 / Zhao XiaoTang
李九霄 Li JiuXiao as 慕海 MuHai
张樟 / ZhangZhang as 白霖 / BaiLin
邓郁立 Deng YuLi as 宋琪琪 / Song QiQi
李欢 / LiHuan as 李佳航 / Li JiaHang
方文强 Fang WenQiang as 肖正 /XiaoZheng
龚锐 / GongRui as 钟强 / ZhongQiang

Synopsis:

It begins with a crush that turns into a romance between a physicist and a third year university student after they met because of a misunderstanding.

Mu Chenghe (Zhang Chao) is getting his PhD in physics at Donghu College. When he was suddenly tasked with proctoring a college-level examination, he mistakenly accuses third-year student Xue Tong (Li Tingting) of cheating. Despite getting on each other's nerves at first, their interactions blossom into a schoolgirl's crush and a mutual attraction.

During her college days, Xue Tong meets three roommates - the icy beauty Zhao Xiaotang (Sun Jialing), the bubbly Bai Lin (Zhang Zhang) and the gentle Song Qiqi (Deng Xin). The four girls with different personalities become lifelong friends. Over the years, there are people that are gone forever and things that can no longer be changed and these days become an exclusive memory.

(Cr: chinesedrama.info/2018/07/drama-exclusive-memory.html)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Additional Links:

BevwNZvQLg-r_782BaGLJXzFujSLn_wPGMrqqcBH

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@forgottenSoul I only know, that it is subbed in Vietnamese until eps. 12. I didn't find the an English one

1 minute ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Is there either English or Vietnamese sub to watch this drama?  Please pm me.

I just send you a pm - you find it in Vietnamese sub on youtube

me me !!! love this drama, on ep 6 now. So sweet. Mu cheng's voice argh..so smooth. Zhang Chao looks like younger and taller Jin Dong, why is he not popular? 

Bai lin is so cute, she is my fav now. I can watch her skipping around and talking for hours. 

The actors and actress are normal looking but all the dialogue, storyline, every expressions and acts are on point and just endearing. Remind me of those early 00's taiwanese college romcom movies. Glad i give this a try, this drama is precious. 

17 minutes ago, gibas231 said:

The actors and actress are normal looking but all the dialogue, storyline, every expressions and acts are on point and just endearing. Remind me of those early 00's taiwanese college romcom movies. Glad i give this a try, this drama is precious. 

That is the reason why I like this drama...it is different than the other romance drama at the moment. There a so many drama at the moment with a handsome and rich man/boy with a nice poor girl. It is always the same story. 

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nope i didnt.....

and i bing watch the whole 24 episodes.....im glad they cut it short to be honest....instead of the 30 episodes previously.....we can do without the separations in between :x

I bing watch it too even I didn't understand what they said, because I wanted to know if it is a HE! It was important for me that it is a HE! I hate drama which is too long and the relationship are too complicated.

too all: Which character of this 4 girls do you like most

all 4 have there strongs and weaks, but at the moment XueTong is my favorite too. I have to waite until all eps. is sub and I  can watch it, so I can understand all the character more. Especially this of QiQi and Xiao Tang.

BaiLi is cute, but for me she is still a little girl. I hope she will grow up more. The reason why pick this bf is, because she still dream of an "oppa" - a boy with a good body. and this boy is an athlete.

XueTong and ChengHe relationship is sweet but, because both didn't have any experience, I am missing some deeps there. And both didn't handle it so well.  

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

one of my biggest complain is that the way they handle things is really immature to certain extend

That is what I think too. 

Did any of you saw "In a good Way" from Taiwan. I think and hope this drama can be similar. It is about student, who grow up and learnd to be independent. The main character there handle the thing much more mature than this two, although they have the same base. First love!

This drama and that "In a good Way" remember my youth - my friendship and that what we went through, how we grow up with everythin that happen in our life. 

I think it depends how old the viewer is, they will love an other character here and you will see every situation in a other way. 

I am looking forward to the sub, because I don't understand what they said, so I can't said now. How the character will develop. I just saw the last eps. and they are much more mature than. But the way to this , is what I am curious about.

Lets talk about: When did ChengHe started to like XueTong and why?

Hello All!

I am glad this thread was created. I was bingewatching eps 1 to 24.. without subtitles (crazy much?). Loved the storyline. Zhang Chao.. yumss. Li Ting Ting really fit her role. But i feel the ending was kinda rushed.. then again maybe i lost the flow since i don’t understand mandarin.

Can’t wait for subtitles.. please be subbed soonnnn..

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually they cut short the drama ....it was suppose to end at episode 30 however they cut it down to 24...which is why the flow of the stories is feeling rush thru out.....especially through the end.

Oh.. that sucks.  Its like the drama gave up in itself , i guess the eps being reduced doesn’t help. Dodgy editing..

Archived