[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Exclusive Memories/ Somewhere Only We Know 独家记忆

Admin

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea the ending editing is kinda crappy....

Oh yes...yesterday I bing-watch the last 8 eps in Vietsub. And I must say, I was so disappointed. Especially the last 5 eps. is a messy thing! The only good thing is, it has a HE. 

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea the ending editing is kinda crappy....

however the production stated that they will be airing special episode to cover back the missing 6 episodes.....

I hope that will come soon! That will make the drama better. 

My POV: The first 12 was very good and I loved it. Eps 13-18 it was OK not more. Eps 19-24 just confusing.

First I was glad, that it will be only 24 Eps. I hope it was short and perfect drama. But now I just can said, the drama is not thorough. 

What disappointed me most is, that the character didn't changed much. I was hopping it will be a grow-up drama, where you can see how the student becomes adult. 

If someone like this kind of drama, I just can recommend In a good Way, even it has an OE! All the characters here a great and you will see how they develop. The Englisch title is: In a good way

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i did watch that....i love the story....just that i was sad it was an open ending for 'In a Good Way' and also what disappointed me was that the girl got a little too clingy :x

Yes...but the good thing in the end is, she realized it herself. The letter, that she wrote him said everything. You could see how she grow up . She made her way. 

Spoiler

I don't like the part where Xue Tong dated Liu Qi. I felt something wrong in this relationship. For me it is OK if she met an other guy and dated him, but Liu Qi - No! 

What make the last few eps worse is, that the cut so many scene out, that you cant follow the story.

Spoiler

I have no idea when Mu Chenghe came back from Germany.

It is so confusing...

On 1/21/2019 at 2:52 PM, LuMNaL said:

It is a pity, that there is not more people like or watch this drama. Maybe it is the actors are not so famos and pretty. But that is exactly why I love it. It is closer to reallity

I would watch this! It sounds like my kind of drama but it's the usual problem: no English translation so I can't watch :bawling:

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

take mandarin course!!! :D 

I have honestly tried! But whatever neural pathway of the brain is used for linguistics seems to be underdeveloped and doesn't work in my brain. I've tried to learn languages ever since so was in junior school but whatever I do it just doesn't stick:bawling: :bawling:

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hugss....

i know how it feel when things u tried wont stick.......nvm if u have any scenes that you really want to know throw it at me.....if i happen to be free i will help you with it as best as i could :) 

It's frustrating as I actually really like languages and watch lots of films, documentaries and dramas from different countries but my brain can't seem to retain anything when it comes to languages.  I can't even speak my parent's mother language and they have tried to teach me since I was little:( At least I am quite good at English as it is the only language my brain seems to be able to cope with :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for offering. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.  If I can't watch, then I can't watch. There are still lots of other dramas to catch up with and this might get surprise subs like some other dramas have recently :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! if anyone is interested, I began subbing the show. I'm pretty busy though so my upload rate will probably be quite slow. EP01: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x72qhqd (will update masterpost on http://youtiaoshutiao.tumblr.com/post/182938018713/exclusive-memory-%E7%8B%AC%E5%AE%B6%E8%AE%B0%E5%BF%86-english-subtitles or twitter of same username)

19 hours ago, youtiaoshutiao said:

Hello! if anyone is interested, I began subbing the show. I'm pretty busy though so my upload rate will probably be quite slow. EP01: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x72qhqd (will update masterpost on http://youtiaoshutiao.tumblr.com/post/182938018713/exclusive-memory-%E7%8B%AC%E5%AE%B6%E8%AE%B0%E5%BF%86-english-subtitles or twitter of same username)

Thank you so much for translating :heart:

• 2 months later...

Hi...sorry if what i wanna ask is too much...can anyone tell me why they are breaking up? I can't understand the situation since they already in a good term after bickering for a while.

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, Hannah Ruby Rafael said:

Can someone please send a link where I can watch the special episodes? As far as I know there are three special eps and I couldn't find other sites that streams them.heeeeelpppp!!!!

The special episodes are available in iQiYi. However, you need to be a VIP member to be able to watch them. In case you can't find the iQiYi links: https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rqtyr518.html (this is the one with our main couple. the other 2 vids can be found by clicking on the related links). Being a member of iQiYi doesn't cost much too (especially compared to Netflix) so I recommend subscribing to it (if you're dying to watch the special episodes).

I highly recommend watching the special episodes though. It brings a good closure to the story & fills in the gaps of the drama. After watching the special episodes, you'll understand the ending better. Because honestly, even though I love the drama so much, the ending didn't make sense. the ending made me have more questions instead. hahahaha :D 

(i'm imagining that ep 19-23/24 didn't happen because I honestly don't understand why Xue Tong & Liu Qi dated. plus, those 5 eps are the ones I dislike the most :ph34r:)

Are the special eps available with English Subs? I visited the IQIYI site, but couldn’t read anything on the site. I’m desperate for the extre episodes. I just finished this morning and the ending really bothered me. TBH, the last 4 episodes bothered me. So rushed. No closure. I was willing to subscribe just to watch but as I stated, can’t understand anything on the website. Help!! 

On 6/23/2019 at 3:56 PM, Redlush said:

Are the special eps available with English Subs? I visited the IQIYI site, but couldn’t read anything on the site. I’m desperate for the extre episodes. I just finished this morning and the ending really bothered me. TBH, the last 4 episodes bothered me. So rushed. No closure. I was willing to subscribe just to watch but as I stated, can’t understand anything on the website. Help!! 

Hi were you able to confirm if there are any English subs through the IQIYI subscription? I am in the same boat! I'm dying to watch -- I'll probably end up watching without subs still since I can't wait :sweatingbullets: I can't find any news on release of the special episodes in English either. Anyone have luck with that?

On 6/23/2019 at 3:13 AM, gracebkk said:

The special episodes are available in iQiYi. However, you need to be a VIP member to be able to watch them. In case you can't find the iQiYi links: https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rqtyr518.html (this is the one with our main couple. the other 2 vids can be found by clicking on the related links). Being a member of iQiYi doesn't cost much too (especially compared to Netflix) so I recommend subscribing to it (if you're dying to watch the special episodes).

I highly recommend watching the special episodes though. It brings a good closure to the story & fills in the gaps of the drama. After watching the special episodes, you'll understand the ending better. Because honestly, even though I love the drama so much, the ending didn't make sense. the ending made me have more questions instead. hahahaha :D 

(i'm imagining that ep 19-23/24 didn't happen because I honestly don't understand why Xue Tong & Liu Qi dated. plus, those 5 eps are the ones I dislike the most :ph34r:)

Thanks! Similar to Redlush I am wondering if iQiYi has english subs? :o

Archived