[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Monday, 16 November 2020)

Song Wei Long is valued not only because he has two good dramas this year.  There is also another reason

Every entertainment company needs to have talented artists, which is the company's facade and a powerful tool to attract resources. The same is true for Yu Zheng's company, Huanyu Film and Television. Since Chen Xiao and Yuan Shanshan left, Yu Zheng has been cultivating decent successors. Although there is no big hit in actresses, it still works well in actors. There are two generals Xu Kai and Song Wei Long.

Xu Kai and Song Wei Long joined Zheng Company at about the same time, but Song Wei Long was slightly earlier. So Yu Zheng began to praise Song Wei Long, let him cooperate with Guan Xiaotong in the TV series "Untouchable Lovers", while Xu Kai played a supporting role. But the splash of this drama is not big (for obvious reasons. Not entirely Song Wei Long's fault), and Song Wei Long   was held up. 

Xu Kai became popular in 2018 with the role of "Fu Cha Fu Heng" in "Strategy of Yanxi Palace".  So Yu Zheng placed great importance on him. Gave him a lot of filming, and can even accept foreign films. 

Song Wei Long was neglected and became obscure at this time, and there was no outstanding achievements. I guessed Song Wei Long was devastated by the "Fryings" he received for "UL".  First Lead Role in a big IP Project. He must have gone through a lot of Self-Doubts.  Suffering from insomnias, he must have thought of giving up.  A weaker person would have done so.  But he came back stronger.  Sourcing for external projects.  Making wise choices, he exploded two star dramas this year, and his popularity has grown very rapidly. 

Xu Kai's play this year have been mediocre.  As the boss, Yu Zheng naturally began to attach importance to Song Wei Long.  But that is not the only reason.

Song Wei Long's contract is about to expire

Song Wei Long's popularity made Yu Zheng very happy.  There is another actor under his banner, who can be used.  If Song Wei Long leaves,  he  will lose a popular actor. 

However, Song Wei Long is a person who does not like to be restrained.  He yearns for freedom. And he didn't like the staffs that Yu Zheng's company assigned him, and they were all rejected one by one.  

Will Song Wei Long renew his contract? 

I think he will.  He is not an A-List Star yet. He should wait for a few more years. Made a few more Big Hits, before he made this Important Decision.  He just have to be Patient for now.

(P/S:  I bought a package of Vinda Paper Kitchen Towels a few days ago. The quality is Good).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Zhou Dongyu and Song Wei Long’s endorsement activities have the highest interaction rate in history, Burberry sales resume growth

Burberry did not give full-year performance expectations.

On Thursday, the British luxury goods group Burberry announced key financial data for the first half of the 2021 fiscal year (as of September 26). The company said that there have been signs of recovery. Sales in October resumed growth, compared with the first half. The data reported for the fiscal year has improved significantly.

Burberry CEO Marco Gobbetti said in a statement: "At the beginning of the year, the new crown epidemic disrupted our development momentum, but we quickly made adjustments and made further progress in strategy."

In Mainland China, Burberry has seen "consumers’ positive feedback on local advertising campaigns, as well as a enthusiastic response to core categories-leather goods (especially Pocket bags) and outerwear. In the second quarter of this year, the core categories achieved a double-digit high increase". In general, since May, mainland China has "achieved good double-digit growth in all-price channels."

Local events in China endorsed by Zhou Dongyu and Song Wei Long have generated nearly 100 million views and approximately 4 million interactions through social media channels. Marco Gobbetti called it "the highest interaction rate ever."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

29 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Tuesday, 17 November 2020)

@elis6969  whatever happens to your Post?  How come it suddenly disappear?

@hush puppyhi hi, i don't know why, what worse is i read the thread, i only can read half of the post or see (picture) i has to wait another half day to read the post in full, when new posting.:evillaugh:only happen recently.

• Shocked 1

Click the Link below to watch:

A video clip on Song Wei Long in "Find Yourself" BTS-cum-Interview.  At the start of the Clip Song Wei Long said he had to film the "First Kiss" scene (in a restaurant) right on the second day of the shooting.  He was so "Shy" that both his Ears turned "Red".:w00t:

http://t.cn/A6GpOhqi

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Schinza said:

@hush puppy cannot open. 403 forbidden :bawling:

@Schinza  What happen?  You cannot see my post?  Or your post cannot appear?  Are you trying to post something?

@elis6969  All these inconveniences occur because of the Software Upgrade in October:(. My posts also suddenly becomes "jpg"  "403 forbidden" cannot open.  Especially my posts on the Earlier Pages

On 11/17/2020 at 4:57 PM, Schinza said:

@hush puppyi can't see SWL's FY bts interview. Is it because of regional block? At times I'm unable to view some weibo posts as well :tears:

@Schinza &  @elis6969 Try again.  I adjusted the Link already.  You should be able to see it now.  I know the reason why already.  In future I'll adjust the Links.

@Schinza you can go back to the previous pages where you cannot see, to watch again.  For those where the videos are no longer available, I replace them with New ones.  For those where I can fix the Links, I've done so.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza &  @elis6969 Try again.  I adjusted the Link already.  You should be able to see it now.  I know the reason why already.  In future I'll adjust the Links.

@Schinza you can go back to the previous pages where you cannot see, to watch again.  For those where the videos are no longer available, I replace them with New ones.  For those where I can fix the Links, I've done so.

@hush puppy hi hi, now is better, i can read and see mostly, how about you all, i wish all can.  thks alots.:approves:

On 11/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, hush puppy said:

Song Wei Long is valued not only because he has two good dramas this year.  There is also another reason

Every entertainment company needs to have talented artists, which is the company's facade and a powerful tool to attract resources. The same is true for Yu Zheng's company, Huanyu Film and Television. Since Chen Xiao and Yuan Shanshan left, Yu Zheng has been cultivating decent successors. Although there is no big hit in actresses, it still works well in actors. There are two generals Xu Kai and Song Wei Long.

Xu Kai and Song Wei Long joined Zheng Company at about the same time, but Song Wei Long was slightly earlier. So Yu Zheng began to praise Song Wei Long, let him cooperate with Guan Xiaotong in the TV series "Untouchable Lovers", while Xu Kai played a supporting role. But the splash of this drama is not big (for obvious reasons. Not entirely Song Wei Long's fault), and Song Wei Long   was held up. 

Xu Kai became popular in 2018 with the role of "Fu Cha Fu Heng" in "Strategy of Yanxi Palace".  So Yu Zheng placed great importance on him. Gave him a lot of filming, and can even accept foreign films. 

Song Wei Long was neglected and became obscure at this time, and there was no outstanding achievements. I guessed Song Wei Long was devastated by the "Fryings" he received for "UL".  First Lead Role in a big IP Project. He must have gone through a lot of Self-Doubts.  Suffering from insomnias, he must have thought of giving up.  A weaker person would have done so.  But he came back stronger.  Sourcing for external projects.  Making wise choices, he exploded two star dramas this year, and his popularity has grown very rapidly. 

Xu Kai's play this year have been mediocre.  As the boss, Yu Zheng naturally began to attach importance to Song Wei Long.  But that is not the only reason.

Song Wei Long's contract is about to expire

Song Wei Long's popularity made Yu Zheng very happy.  There is another actor under his banner, who can be used.  If Song Wei Long leaves,  he  will lose a popular actor. 

However, Song Wei Long is a person who does not like to be restrained.  He yearns for freedom. And he didn't like the staffs that Yu Zheng's company assigned him, and they were all rejected one by one.  

Will Song Wei Long renew his contract? 

I think he will.  He is not an A-List Star yet. He should wait for a few more years. Made a few more Big Hits, before he made this Important Decision.  He just have to be Patient for now.

(P/S:  I bought a package of Vinda Kitchen Towels a few days ago. 

The quality is Good).

@hush puppy LET WE SHARE HIS HAPPINESS AND BEST OF ZILLION LUCK, I POST AGAIN...:heart3::issohappy::issohappy::issohappy::issohappy::issohappy::issohappy::hwaiting2:

• Thanks 1

Still remember The 7th China Good Actors Awards ? 

The Awards Presentation Ceremony is supposed to be held on 6 November in Chengdu.  But has now been postponed to  Sunday - 29 November 2020, at the Sichuan Institute of Media.

Song Wei Long will be there:lol:

Click To See Another Video Clip On The Press Conference For

Song Wei Long's  2016 drama "Long For You".

17 years' old Song Wei Long was asked to act and say something very Gently, Endearingly, Romantic to Zhou Yu-tong. Last catch-phrase should be: "You are actually very good. It's just you didn't know".  But he is so..so Shy. He lightly pinch her cheeks and then said: "Eat. Why don't you eat".  And was rejected by Yu-tong instead.

The MC said why did you said that? SWL said when they first met for the shooting, Yu-tong's cheeks were quite fleshy. He felt tempted to pinch her cheeks. But Yu-tong tends to "diet". Dare not eat so much.

The MC jokingly reprimanded him.  You said this in front of an audience. You are embarassing Yu-tong. It's obvious Yu-tong don't like it either.   Not at all like the PlayBoy which the Gossipers want us to believe.  More like an Inexperienced, Innocent Boy! Even Zhou Yu-tong complained that he is "too stiff".

(How Can He Chase After Girls like that?  As has been said, it is  Always the Girls Who Make The First Move On Him)

http://t.cn/A6G0FRY1

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 18 November 2020)

Click the Link to watch :

Song Wei Long and Zhou Dong-yu shooting a Commercial.  

For Burberry I think.

http://t.cn/A6GOuwhG

Cr to:  @dingyuxisongwl
· Oct 21
I can't be the only one who thinks Song Wei Long looks like Suho from the True Beauty webtoon right?

@hush puppyhi hi, Yes he really look like him.

Edited by Jillia
Please reply outside the quote, thanks!
  • Like 1

Song Wei Long was questioned for his choice of cosmetics products endorsement

Nowadays, the popular young hunks (xiao xian rou) have become the first choice for the spokespersons of major cosmetic brands. Not only because their appearance is online, but the bigger reason is that most of their fans are women.  And most of the consumers of cosmetics are women. While ensuring the strength of the brand, choosing an influential spokesperson is undoubtedly a double insurance for sales!

Cai Xukun   :  brand spokesman for the domestic product Proya 

Luo Yunxi    :  spokesperson of Nature Hall

Wang Yibo  :  spokespersons for Pechoin, an old domestic product

& Jay Chou     

Song Wei Long is different!  

First he endorsed the American skin care brand Yue Muzhiyuan (Origins). 

Then he endorsed the British brand Burberry.

It must be said that Song Wei Long is really popular with foreign brands!

But netizens are not happy.  They accuse Song Wei Long of fawning on foreigners!  Remember the D&G humiliation incident in 2018 ?   After that, popular artists are very cautious in choosing brand endorsements! 

Liu Wen and Coach cancel the contract.

Yang Mi and Versace cancel the contract. 

Di Lieba and D&G cancel the contract.

My Say:

* He is only endorsing their Products.  Not their countries. Why fuss?

Unless there is a really unpleasant reason not to do so. In which case

Song Wei Long will know what to do.  He has cancelled a Japanese

Sportswear Brand Endorsement before, back in 2018. 

* Foreign Brands have good taste!  That is why they choose

Song Wei Long:doggie:

What do you all think?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Thursday, 19 November 2020)

2020 Is Almost Over.  Shall We Take A Brief Nostalgic Trip?

To Re-visit Our  "Yuan Song" (Find Yourself)

And Then Our  "Ling Xiao" (Go Ahead). I Love The Song

I Miss Them So Much.  Do You?

@hush puppy:dorakiss:hi hi YES, YES, MISS THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, WISH THEM DO ANOTHER DRAMA TOGETHER:dorakiss::dorakiss::dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 15 November 2020)

To @iamlegend and all those who loves  "Untouchable Lovers" and wonder if you have really understood  Rong Zhi  even after watching a few times,  I share here below a wonderful  Review  Of  "Rong Zhi".  See if you have missed out anything :

The novel "Phoenix Prisoner and Phoenix"  was a smash hit back then, especially the hero of the book, Rong Zhi.   I think everyone is familiar with it.  There is a saying in the novel : "When you see it, you can stop your mistakes for a lifetime.  And if you don't see you can stop your mistakes for life."

It's him that I think is amazing. Friends who like to read Gufeng novels know that Rong Zhi is quite popular among Guyan heroes. There are many friends around me who are his fans, and I am one of them.

The novel was adapted into the TV series "Untouchable Lovers" and filmed in January 2017. The ratings are hard to say. It seems the fate of watching the original script being modified  for a TV series is inevitable.  This makes people very helpless. 

However, Rong Zhi played by Song Wei Long in the play is still eye-catching.  The benevolent sees the benevolence and the wise sees wisdom, and there are mixed praises and criticisms.

Here is a chat with everyone about the Rongzhi in my heart, the hero who only exists in the book.

Rong Zhi's setting of a male protagonist is actually relatively rare. He is so bad that he is frank and thorough.  Killing people only at a glance, he will use all means to achieve his goal. His standard for judging everything is whether it is useful or not.   But he is also a true gentleman.  And his gentleness and kindness are also reflected in him.

A person like him who strategizes, it seems that the world is within his calculations.  Regardless of success or failure, he is so calm and unhurried.  His brows are like distant mountains, his eyes are like autumn water, and his gestures are full of indifference like ice and snow.

He has calculated everything, but missed his own heart.  He cannot calculate Princess Chu Yu.

He initially committed himself to Princess Shanyin's Mansion, but it was just another plan that was dormant here.

The princess Liu Chuyu of Shanyin of the Southern Song Dynasty collected beautiful men into the mansion. She was arrogant and self-willed. But Rong Zhi's tolerance naturally made him a favourite.

Things began to change when the princess Liu Chuyu was assassinated, and a girl who looked exactly like the princess replaced her.

This brand new princess Chu Yu, gets along with Rong Zhi. This princess is determined and resolute, daring to love and hate, which is far from the original princess.

Rong Zhi began to re-examine the princess, and even doubted if she was the real princess. After going back and forth, some seeds began sprouting quietly in both their hearts without their realisatlion.

When Princess Chu Yu was taken to the edge of the cliff by an assasin, Rong Zhi was shakened for the first time.  Rong Zhi jumped down to save Chu Yu. Chu Yu also jumped down with him without any hesitation.   Luckily she was pulled back by Rong Zhi who was hiding in a Cave halfway down the cliff. 

Chu Yu said, “I don’t know why I jumped, I just watched you jump and followed you.” Although Chu Yu also said that with his strategy, he definitely wouldn’t commit suicide. There is another mystery, but what if there is none? This woman is betting her own life!   Rong Zhi was "moved" by her absolute trust in him.

This scene of heroic salvation that seemed to move Chu Yu so much was actually Rongzhi’s strategy. It was a bitter trick performed by Rongzhi, but she didn’t know it at the time.   But of course what Rong Zhi didn't calculated was that, in the process of calculating Chu Yu,  he calculated himself.  He began to fall deeply in love with her

Later, when Rong Zhi was returning to the Northern Wei Dynasty, Chu Yu knew everything and knew that Rong Zhi had been using her all the time. She didn't blame Rong Zhi, but took everything very lightly. There was only one thing she needed to know..  So she asked Rongzhi if she really loved her.  Rongzhi denied it. Chu Yu said a word, which I still remember clearly.

She said, "If you are ruthless, I will rest."  She cut off a piece of her hair and let it flew off in the wind.  Symbolising the end of her love for him(but in her heart it is still there).

After losing Chu Yu, Rong Zhi realized that the woman he had been using, the woman who had been pretending to be affectionate, came into his heart at some unknown time. Those gentle things under the guise of exploiting. Only he knows whether it is "use" or "nature".

We have no way of knowing what kind of attitude Rong Zhi has towards Liu Chuyu, whether he has unknown emotions.  But in my opinion, the person he fell in love with is indeed this brand new Chuyu.

This woman who possesses new ideas and new concepts.  Does not procrastinate nor shows weakness. Only a woman like Chu Yu, free and easy, transparent and open-minded, can win Rong Zhi's favor.

What kind of a person is Rongzhi?

He is the one who counts all the organs, kills and decides.  Is gentle, advances and retreats well, and knows people's hearts.  Getting along with him will not make you feel uncomfortable.   He will think about you everywhere.  First think what you think, and then relieve you of your difficulties.

Once he loves, he will not hesitate to turn back.  He is almost paranoid.  He has been guarding his love.  Even if he does not get it, he will not give up lightly.

He is infatuated and long-lasting.  Saying that he is using it with purpose, but he can endure the taste of thousands of swords for his love.  Even at the cost of his life. Although there are elements of his calculations in these things many times, especially once jumping off a cliff, he can't guarantee that he will retreat completely and will not really die.  But he can't hesitate.

He has a deep heart, killing people only between his lips and teeth. In order to achieve his goals, he disregards feelings, saying that:   "men are not bad and women do not love".   But this is only part of his attraction.

He is proficient in all kinds of music, chess, calligraphy and painting.  Recalling those times when the sound of the music was accompanied by the sound of poetry, he was so irresistible.  Accompanied by a joyful dance in a leisurely manner which is so elegant,  how can one not love him?

He held everything in his palm, victory was glad, and defeat was calm. Even Mount Tai can collapse in front of him without him making a move. That toughness is rare in the world.  Even if his bones are broken, he will naturally wears a bright smile.

You say that he counts the world and speaks madly, afraid to overdo it.  But you don't know that this self-confidence stems from his strength and starts from his cultivation.

He will do anything to win the world.  But for his woman, he could abandon the world.

(What an Ultimate Hero!  What do you think?)

Yes I totally agree with you @hush puppy. And also if I may add, I think he is the most misunderstood character as well. Sometimes people see him as ruthless and cold. But sometime he has to act that way in order to protect his loved ones. For example in the 2nd story when he was asked to be nicer to Chuyu, he said that if he is nicer to her, it will put her life in danger. So yes, he is full of calculation even when he's trying to be kind. I really cannot believe that SWL in his 17th can deliver such complicated character. I'm so proud of him.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:50 PM, Schinza said:

@hush puppy I'm smiling from ear to ear.. doing my chicken dance.. oh my! Tq so much:hooray2:

Re-watching Find Yourself till then.. :heartxoxo:

TRIVIA: Do you know that there many props & clothings used in FY are reused in Go Ahead? :rolleyes:

Wowww... I didn't aware about this. Thanks for sharing @Schinza Totally gonna re-watch FYS.

So I've been meaning to share some of SWL's photos and Videos that I really like.

I found that SWL is a very caring person. I think he has a very high protective instinct by watching this video. He's so concern with everybody's safety, His friends, fans or even probably strangers. Makes me adore him even more.

Also previously I said I really like the ending song to UL. I found this Rong Zhi's MV using that song. Really enjoyed it.

Here are some of his pictures that I really like. I realized that most of the pictures are SWL with longer hair. Hahaha... to me he's the sexiest with slightly longer hair. Makes him look really cool, calm, mature but a bit dangerous. :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUEy7MlLT9/?igshid=19wj4zqxrxk5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUExW-lDS_/?igshid=1xz7b4ewgbr9v

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHID94el8_z/?igshid=kj2ge33u33c4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF7BBfQl-K1/?igshid=7ucjblugkegz

In this picture below you can only see his eyes, but you can see that he's smizing! hahaha you can totally tell that he's smiling. His eyes are speaking to us.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHh_KltF1eS/?igshid=izryouclgozv

Ugh I'm frustrated why my pictures don't come out. You guys definitely need to teach me how to embed a picture here. :crazymad:

On 11/18/2020 at 8:32 AM, hush puppy said:

Click the Link to watch :

Song Wei Long and Zhou Dong-yu shooting a Commercial.  

For Burberry I think.

http://t.cn/A6GOuwhG

Cr to:  @dingyuxisongwl
· Oct 21
I can't be the only one who thinks Song Wei Long looks like Suho from the True Beauty webtoon right?

Oh yeaaa I saw the video on Instagram and was wondering from which movie is this. Turns out an ad. His hair is getting better ya? Hahaha

And because of your post here @hush puppy now I'm reading True Beauty on Webtoon.  So yeaaa thanks for sharing. :fullofhearts:

On 11/18/2020 at 11:00 AM, hush puppy said:

Song Wei Long was questioned for his choice of cosmetics products endorsement

Nowadays, the popular young hunks (xiao xian rou) have become the first choice for the spokespersons of major cosmetic brands. Not only because their appearance is online, but the bigger reason is that most of their fans are women.  And most of the consumers of cosmetics are women. While ensuring the strength of the brand, choosing an influential spokesperson is undoubtedly a double insurance for sales!

Cai Xukun   :  brand spokesman for the domestic product Proya 

Luo Yunxi    :  spokesperson of Nature Hall

Wang Yibo  :  spokespersons for Pechoin, an old domestic product

& Jay Chou     

Song Wei Long is different!  

First he endorsed the American skin care brand Yue Muzhiyuan. 

Then he endorsed the British brand Burberry.

It must be said that Song Wei Long is really popular with foreign brands!

But netizens are not happy.  They accuse Song Wei Long of fawning on foreigners!  Remember the D&G humiliation incident in 2018 ?   After that, popular artists are very cautious in choosing brand endorsements! 

Liu Wen and Coach cancel the contract.

Yang Mi and Versace cancel the contract. 

Di Lieba and D&G cancel the contract.

My Say:

* He is only endorsing their Products.  Not their countries. Why fuss?

Unless there is a really unpleasant reason not to do so. In which case

Song Wei Long will know what to do.  He has cancelled a Japanese

Sportswear Brand Endorsement before, back in 2018. 

* Foreign Brands have good taste!  That is why they choose

Song Wei Long:doggie:

What do you all think?

Yea I read about this cancellation also. He was endorsing Asics Tiger if I'm not mistaken? Understand that it was related to the Versace Tshirt Insident? CMIIW. So he was really cancelling the endorsement? I didn't get the details of his cancellation. Although Im so proud of him for standing his ground. :approves:

• Love 2