[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 25 October 2020)

@elis6969 I hope your instinct is right!  I'll be very happy if it happens:lol:,  But I'm not as enthusiastic as you.

He has a lot of obstacles in his way - essentially human beings' prejudice. The public's expectations from him. None is his fault.

They criticise his educational level:

- Meaning they want him to go to University. It does not matter if the Paper Qualifications have no relevance to his acting abilities.  They just want to satisfy their own needs.

Just like if an employer wants to recruit an employee.  Between one who has gone to Uni and the other who only graduated from High School, it is only obvious who will be chosen.  They would not consider other qualities such as Personality, Aptitude and Attitudes, etc.  Such is human prejudice and the need for prestige

Or if  parents are choosing a son-in-law.  The same principles work subconsciously.

No difference from Ling Xiao's mother of "Go Ahead".  Who only think of her own needs and not what Ling Xiao wants.  (That's the way I see it).

Click the Link below to see:

Bits from the Press Conference for the drama "Untouchable Lovers".  At that time, I still do not know who is  Song Wei Long.  :(

http://t.cn/A6brgmbs?m=4563988535050330&u=1026691631

:hooray2:@hush puppy  it will.. succeed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 26 October 2020)

We are always chasing current news. Today, let's examine one little 2019 news.

Nomination List - 2019 World's 100 Most Handsome Faces

6 Chinese male stars were "shortlisted".  Gao Yixiang is on the list. This is a world-wide contest and naturally, opened to world-wide voting.   Do you know that  Song Wei Long  was at the top ?

NO.13  Song Wei Long

Among the 6 Chinese male stars, Song Wei Long ranked the top, and finally achieved a good result of 13th in the Nomination List. Song Wei Long started as a model and became an actor across the border. In "Feng Qiuhuang", Song Wei Long successfully attracted a lot of sister fans, Song Wei Long who was only 20 years old then back in 2019, the future can be expected!

So who is the number one? I believe many people are very curious. He is Zan Malik from the UK. Zan Malik was ranked 85 in last year's list. 

Final List
Although  Song Wei Long did not make it to the Final List, it is still an Achievement, worth mentioning.  After all he was still not very well-known back in 2019.  
  • Like 4

(Posted on: Wednesday, 28 October 2020)

Song Wei Long's artist new media index ranks fourth

Song Wei Long's ranks Fourth in the latest artist new media index.

"Go Ahead" has always been very popular, and it is also the number one figure in the TV series. The topics of the three protagonists are always ranked in the top ten of the artist’s new media index. Tan Songyun is first.

1. Tan Songyun

2. Cheng Yi 

3. Zhu Yilong

4. Song Wei Long

5. Song Qian

6. Lu Han

7. Wang Yibo

8. Yuan Bingyan

9. Zhang Xincheng

• Like 3

Many people ask "Why Song Wei Long did not become more Popular".  

It sets me pondering too.  Trying to answer this question.  I finally believe a good part of it,  is because  Song Wei Long is too straight-forward:  with his Fans, the General Public and with his colleagues and Boss.  To purposely please others is not his Style. 

That is why the Public is so "critical" of him.  If he can please the public, I assure you they will be less critical of him.  Not so much with his acting.  

We are all working people. We know very well that it is not just working hard but also working smart.  To be successful, we need to get along well with our colleagues and boss.  

Most showbiz people, especially Actors and Actresses possess two persona: 1) A Public one which is so humble and pleasant   2) A Private one - which can be "anything".

But Song Wei Long is someone who only has One Persona.   Luckily Song Wei Long's fans understand his personality well.

Today, I saw the following article in the net.  Share it with you all.  Your feedbacks are welcomed :

"Yu Zheng's son (Meaning : favourite) is Xu Kai.

Song Wei Long works very hard too. Yet that does not mean Yu Zheng will be good to him. 

But the metaphysics is, that Song Wei Long's several dramas produce small bursts, while Xu Kai has no big splashes.

@jcwsgal  Welcome to this Thread:D

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@elis6969  Many people ask "Why Song Wei Long did not become more Popular".  

It sets me pondering too.  Trying to answer this question.  I finally believe a good part of it,  is because  Song Wei Long is too straight-forward:  with his Fans, the General Public and with his colleagues and Boss.  To purposely please others is not his Style. 

That is why the Public is so "critical" of him.  If he can please the public, I assure you they will be less critical of him.  Not so much with his acting.  

We are all working people. We know very well that it is not just working hard but also working smart.  To be successful, we need to get along well with our colleagues and boss.  

Most showbiz people, especially Actors and Actresses possess two persona: 1) A Public one which is so humble and pleasant   2) A Private one - which can be "anything".

But Song Wei Long is someone who only has One Persona.   Luckily Song Wei Long's fans understand his personality well.

Today, I saw the following article in the web.  Share it with you all.  Your feedbacks are welcomed :

"Yu Zheng's son (Meaning : favourite) is Xu Kai. Song Wei Long just doesn't limit his resources and is not good for him.  But the metaphysics is that Song Wei Long's several dramas produce small bursts, while Xu Kai has no big splashes.

@jcwsgal  Welcome to this Thread:D

@hush puppy:approves:yes you are very right, lucky he is young, but he also need to change for the environment, not only him, i guess all human on earth need to do that too, we all learn as we grow, he will learn as he grow, a matter of time but he is very very lucky most of his fans is very sincere type and deep understanding of him. He also has his smart way too. Somehow i love Song Wei Long fans. Besides Song Wei Long always give us surprises each time.  (THAT WHY I HAS INSTINCT HE BE VERY SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY). About Xu Kai i know, he just fellow what his boss want.  :hooray2: BESIDES HE MUST LEARN TO WORK SMART.. ADD ANOTHER BIG POINT FOR HIM

2 hours ago, elis6969 said:

@hush puppy:approves:yes you are very right, lucky he is young, but he also need to change for the environment, not only him, i guess all human on earth need to do that too, we all learn as we grow, he will learn as he grow, a matter of time but he is very very lucky most of his fans is very sincere type and deep understanding of him. He also has his smart way too. Somehow i love Song Wei Long fans. Besides Song Wei Long always give us surprises each time.  (THAT WHY I HAS INSTINCT HE BE VERY SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY). About Xu Kai i know, he just fellow what his boss want.  :hooray2:

BESIDES HE MUST LEARN TO WORK SMART.. ADD ANOTHER BIG POINT FOR HIM

Edited by elis6969
i want to delete the bottom as i repeat paste..
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza  Give it some time.  You'll be able to see it.  This New Software is giving everyone a headache

@hush puppyyes! Finally managed to see one.. :gangnamstyle:

I purposely watched Jing Boran's film so that I'm able to gauge his acting skill. Since Long Long & JB have started shooting in a shaky ground, I really hope they can work well together. Can't wait to watch it:please:

• Like 4

On 10/29/2020 at 6:29 AM, Schinza said:

@hush puppyyes! Finally managed to see one.. :gangnamstyle:

I purposely watched Jing Boran's film so that I'm able to gauge his acting skill. Since Long Long & JB have started shooting in a shaky ground, I really hope they can work well together. Can't wait to watch it:please:

(Posted on: Thursday, 29 October 2020)

@Schinza Everybody is waiting impatiently for "Zhang Gong-An".  Rumours say it is slated to premiere in the First Quarter of 2021!  I hope it is True.

They should wrap up shootings in a week or two. 

Poor Song Wei Long.  I hope he has a good rest after that.   If you ask me, he should go for his Facials, Massage and Beauty Treatments everyday - for at least a month to get back his Good Skin and Looks.  So that others do not "belittle" him.

After that, he should get going again.  Get new projects.  The next 2 years are very "Crucial" for him - to build up an Impressive Resume.

P/S:  Let me know when u can see both pictures. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza Everybody is waiting impatiently for "Zhang Gong-An".  Rumours say it is slated to premiere in the First Quarter of 2021!  I hope it is True.

They should wrap up shootings in a week or two. 

Poor Song Wei Long.  I hope he has a good rest after that.   If you ask me, he should go for his Facials, Massage and Beauty Treatments everyday - for at least a month to get back his Good Skin and Looks.  So that others do not "belittle" him.

After that, he should get going again.  Get new projects.  The next 2 years are very "Crucial" for him - to build up an Impressive Resume.

P/S:  Let me know when u can see both pictures. 

@hush puppy yes! I can see both of the pictures.. tq :hooray2:

SWL always stands out from other people doesn't he? But yes he looks a bit tired though..

I do hope someone from his team has the time to read all blogs, forums & comments on SWL & maybe pick up all the good points. I do hope the same for his career.

BTW, are you guys from China as well? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

"Zhang Gong-an": Starring in the same frame, Song Wei Long has a sense of youth. Jing Boran looks good too

Plans for "Zhang Gong An"  actually started in 2017.  But the casting of "Zhang Gong-an" can be said to be  full of twists and turns. Due to various problems, the show cannot be started for a long time, and fans are waiting anxiously.

"Zhang Gong An" has been favored by many investors.  After Wu Lei's tearing incident, the drama was completely missed.  Fortunately, Song Wei Long succeeded in taking over the role of Zhang Ping because of the "Go Ahead" fire, and formed a new CP with Lan Yu, played by Jing Boran.  Which is quite exciting!

The play has started low-key, and the two starring actors Jing Boran and Song Wei Long have also entered the final filming stage. The filming time of "Zhang Gong-an" is relatively short. If nothing unexpected happens, it should be broadcast in the first quarter of 2021.

There are so many other BL dramas out there.  So 2021 will surely be a year of blowout of these dramas!  

Although the same type of TV series will have more competitive pressures, the drama "Zhang Gong An" still has its own charms. First of all, on the subject matter, this play is adapted from a novel of the same name blown by Da Feng Gua Ge, and has a large following of original book fans. 

The play mainly tells that Lan Yu, the servant of the Ministry of Rites, meets Zhang Ping, a poor scholar, which changed both their fates. Zhang Ping grew from a poor book to a small official, and finally a magnificent life from official to prime minister.

The production team of this drama is very luxurious. It is jointly produced by Penguin Films, Tencent Films, and Kung Fu Films. It can be said that the quality is guaranteed.    

Everyone knows that although Song Wei Long has appeared in many dramas, he is only 21 years old.  Jing Boran, who is more experienced than him, is 10 years older at 31 years. 

After seeing the photos, many Netizens say that although Song Wei Long was born in 1999, physically he looks bigger than Jing Boran!  In fact, the appearance and style of the two protagonists are very suitable for the characters in the play. 

6KB0O_3f.jpg

Just couldn't wait for the Drama to premiere.......:cries3:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Worth watching again, the 20th Birthday Celebration 

of  Song Wei Long.  This is a more comprehensive video

He aims to preserve his original "Self";  his free spiritedness.  Able to do whatever he sets out to do

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Click the Link to see (Must See) :

How Song Wei Long's Fans send wishes to support him. 

Song Wei Long entered the entertainment industry on 30 Oct 2015. Today is his 5th year as an Actor. The wishes come from his Fans all over the World: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, NewYork, Germany, UK, France....   So touching.  "Latiao's" are simply Awesome.  My respect to you all

http://t.cn/A6GP5tma

• Like 2
  • Love 2