[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Friday, 9 October 2020)

If You Have A Weibo Account, please "Vote" for Song Wei Long.  "Voting ends on 16 October 2020".  Please give it a Final Push.

• Voting ends on 15 October 2020. Just click on the Blue Link given below
  • Click on the "Purple Banner"
  • Click on the Voting Button which is a "Bar Graph" just below Song Wei Long's pix.  Don't click the wrong button. It's below his photo.

The 7th China Good Actor Award

To Vote, click on this link below. Register and Vote:
Seventh China good actor network TV channel crew vote

The seventh # 中国电视Actor # online voting has officially started! 
Voting time: September 15th 24:00 to October 15th 00:00
Participation: Search for # 中国电视Actor # to enter the topic page, click to enter the voting page, and vote for the good actors in your heart ~

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 30 September 2020)

I just found another write-up by an "Aunty-Fan" of  Song Wei Long. Someone who initially had a bad impression of him - because of all the gossips, rumours and black articles she has read. (Share it here with you all):

Song Wei Long, a demonized man

v2-481d9cc98ef74ed54fd955abb05bd623_720w.jpg

Let’s talk about Song Wei Long today. I saw  "Find Yourself".  This drama is really impressive, I really like this brother too much!

v2-5b2b60425802aba551148611cd695737_720w.jpg

A handsome guy who looks very carefree.  But he is full of negative images!  Until then, I haven't really gotten to know this person, because I rely on the impression given by the media!

At first I saw him in a poster of  "Untouchable Lovers".  I thought the boy looked good.  I vaguely remembered the shocking feeling when I first saw him, and also remembered the boy's name-Song Wei Long. But I didn't watch the drama.

After a long, long time, this boy came into my sight again.  Because a friend said that she likes Song Wei Long.

I went to Baidu Baike and discovered that he was born in 1999 years.  I was so shocked that I almost fell off my chin. What I searched and found, was a mess of negative news, so I didn't have a good impression of him!

After a long, long time, I watch "Find Yourself" and I had to admire his handsome appearance. I search Baidu again. Of course, what first caught my eye was the "chaotic love history".

I didn’t click to watch it, and I just scanned the fashion MV. After watching a lot of fashion videos, I found that his fashion expressiveness is really strong.  He can handle all kinds of exotic clothes.

I clicked an interview and found out how the contrast is so big.  He spoke so softly and answered well. The first time I saw this person a little changed.  It was so different from what I had originally remembered. But when I searched his name on Weibo, it was still a mess of articles, and instantly I couldn't like Yuan Song anymore.

v2-4e32b550c2e308efaa1ab21abe571c19_720w.jpg

But the drama is so magical and I am still chasing it. Well, I went to station B again (please forgive me for being so cheap). I watched some interviews. I really found that this kid was demonized by the media!

Hide contents

v2-946bbadfde7b8d688ac47602b424f82e_720w.jpg

It is completely different from the image in the fashion video or marketing article. Speaking very softly, he didn't feel harsh at all.  It was completely inversely proportional to his mature and handsome  face. 

He has the face of an adult, but the age is there after all, just like a kid. Appears to be very afraid of loneliness and sentimentality. Such a child seems to be a kid!

In all the three-years' birthday parties, there is a rapid growth visible to the naked eye.  Just like a child who has been forced to grow up.

On his 18th birthday, he was lively and vigorously visible to the naked eye, and he looked like a young man.

Hide contents

v2-1d7e93692c0c3d7c58b180946ce3db29_720w.jpg

At his 19th birthday, Song Wei Long seem to have grown up a lot (in appearance, there is a man's rudiment),  but still a lot of sentimentality.  He expressed his feelings and stories truthfully, pure and simple! Looking at him is like looking at my son.  But if my son grows up like this, I will laugh out of my dreams (no delusion, I have to find myself a boyfriend).

Hide contents

v2-ef4f9a1e55404fc60daafda647bbd676_720w.jpg

On his 20th birthday, he felt like an adult already, regardless of appearance or speech. But there are fewer words, and he seemed more restrained.

He is really a child who is forced to grow up by the environment. 

At this birthday party, there are two very impressive words.  He told his fans:  

"I am not a person who can express myself well" and

"Thank you for staying with me when I am not so good."

That's probably what I said!  I want to say that the character of this "Boy" is really gradually becoming more introverted, and his self-confidence has been worn out. 

As an old aunt, I watched the child choked and said, and heard his sincerity, and I really felt sad. 

To kill the heart, public opinion is the best sword.  And this sword just stabbed in his heart impartially!

Hide contents

v2-1295ce48ff2a7537d7917902bbb9f181_720w.jpg

People who are not good at expressing will have some common problems.  That is, they don’t like expressing; have obstacles in expressing; and don’t like to praise themselves (except when they are with people who are familiar, close and trustworthy to them).

They sometimes get excited in front of these people. They will talk endlessly, because they feel safe and they will be affirmed by the other party. This is the source of courage). 

But they often hide their emotions in front of the general public, which leads to most people misunderstanding them.  

These changes in Song Wei Long makes people understand what the real entertainment industry is.  So cruel, so rough, so realistic. 

The audience cannot wait for him to grow up quickly over the years.   And more of it requires him to overcome obstacles and do it alone. Crazy at the wind.

Reveal hidden contents

v2-9ed0d276568b96c22a0b9049a08aef27_720w.jpg

After a long time, Song Wei Long gave me the intuitive feeling again:

~ There is a great contrast between actual character

and appearance

~ Child with an adult face

~ Others will treat him with the eyes of an adult, ask

him, and write his story.

~ The appearance is handsome, sharp and

aggressive, and the facial features are as deep as

Roman sculptures. This face makes girls extremely

insecure. But the actual personality is quite soft

and cute. The child who speaks very softly,

sincerely, and kind-heartedly, really makes people

realize what is meant by "being unappealing". 

Song Wei Long is a child demonized by the media!

this is exactly how i feel about him right now

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

(Posted on: Friday, 9 October 2020)

I Just Found This Article.  It Was An Old Interview, Song Wei Long Had When He Was Younger. This Photo Looked Like When He Was... 18 Years Old??

u=2479561298,1472931304&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

I've translated them into English here below.  He said:

"I admire Jackie Chan and Jet Li. I hope to act in more wholesome, youth dramas.

As for my future developments, I do not have any set rules. But I will persevere.  Just as, I like to practise martial arts. No matter how tough the routines are, I've to carry on. 

Being an Actor is also the same.  Once I've decided on something, I'll continue to work hard. No matter what difficulties lie ahead, I'll just grit my teeth and move on.... 

(Spoken with such maturity and thoughtfulness)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 10 October 2020)

1) Click the Link below to see:

Song Wei Long taking a Group Photo with his Fans after a Fan Meet, in a Program called "Morning Flower". This photo was taken  in April 2018. When he was 19 years' old and filming "Find Yourself".  Still very "Shy".

Some General Notes:

1) After the Group Photo, before leaving, Song Wei Long said repeatedly:  "Yes, everyone should pay attention to safety before leaving".  (He is always so Kind and Concerned about others. Especially his Fans).

2) One girl wanted to give him some gifts in a paper-bag. But he refused.  If you observe carefully, Song Wei Long do Not accept gifts from his Fans. He only accept Fans' Letters. Even at the Airport. I believe he does not want his Fans to waste their money on him. So very considerate.

3) Notice the long-haired, bespectacled lady with a dark pink top positioned in front of Song Wei Long in the Group Photo.  She is an Overseas Fan. And she'll always fly in to China, whenever there is a special event of SWL.

http://t.cn/A6bx8ao3?m=4558280632306715&u=3625140783

2. Click the Link below to see: 

How kind Song Wei Long  is to animals, even "stray animals" - wherever he goes, whatever he is doing: (Such a person, cannot be as bad  as what the Media has painted him to be. Can he?)

http://t.cn/A6yRXZtQ?m=4528552853118170&u=7401467322

• Like 3

On 9/24/2020 at 8:12 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Thursday, 24 September 2020)

@Erafera1@elis6969, @iamlegend   Thanks for your participation and enjoying what I have posted. 

@Erafera1  has shared how she come to like Song Wei Long.  How about @elis6969  and  @iamlegend We would love to hear both your stories

When I first visited this Thread, after watching "Find Yourself" in January/February 2020, there was nothing much.  It was barely a page.  And I thought:  "How could  Song Wei Long's  Global Celebrity Thread be so paltry?

So I took it upon myself to research and "dress" it up with genuine and interesting information - for all his Fans.

By the way,  @iamlegend we all know that Song Wei Long has "Expressive Eyes".   

In the words of Director Ding of "Go Ahead",  Song Wei Long  is an Actor who "acts with his Eyes".  And we agree.  Whenever I watch his dramas, I always make sure to observe his "Eyes" - and you will feel the innermost emotions he wants to convey and move in rhythm with his flow.

But his Detractors call this:  "Wooden Acting".  Because they prefer "Dramatic Acting".

Song Wei Long is a complete package.  Some Actors - Actresses look georgeous.  But alas they their voices are so "Husky" and "Hoarse".  Some are not tall enough

But Song Wei Long has everything:   Height, Looks, Personality (warmth, kindness, humility....) and a beautiful, endearing Voice.

Did I miss out anything ?

Hi @hush puppy first of all i would like to thank you for sharing all about SWL. As 1 of his internationL fans i find it a bit frustating looking for his news in english until i stumbled upon this forum :D. I hosnestly sigmed up because of this page.

I first like SWL on Find yourself I think his acting in FYS is really good. What I admirer the most is how he can change just a little bit of his expression, and its like we can read his feelings/thoughts. He can be a wounded little boy (that you want to hold and tell that everything will be ok :D), he can also be mischievous and up beat. Starting from there I started to look for his information. Searching interviews and reality shows in youtube, off course probably only 20% of them that have English subtitle  which left me quite frustrated from wondering what he's saying ahahahaha.

I watched Untouchable Lover, and yes he was a bit stiff there, but still I think he delivers. Although many people think that the white costume sucks, I particularly think he looked so sexy in it  . I tried to watch Beautiful reborn flower, but really cannot pass episode 6th. Really a shame that the series has very cringey script. Not really a fan of the plot and the script. 

I see him as a little boy that is being forced to grow up quickly. If it was me off course I will be confuse and broken too. But seeing how he handle things by keeping silence just makes me want to hug him and tell him to be strong and tell him that everything will be ok. 

Other than that what makes me admire him so much, because he seems more mature than his age. He seems like a very gentle, mature, sweet mischievous but shy little big boy. I get this from how he answered in the interviews (and off course from the articles you've been writing here @hush puppy

I really hope his management will start to do something about his international fans. So the language wont be barrier from us getting to know him. And I hope that next time he can do more various character that is totally different so he can really show his acting skill. 

I really hope for the best for him. Looking for his next project. Hopefully soon :D

• Love 3

1 hour ago, iamlegend said:

Hi @hush puppy first of all i would like to thank you for sharing all about SWL. As 1 of his internationL fans i find it a bit frustating looking for his news in english until i stumbled upon this forum :D. I hosnestly sigmed up because of this page.

I first like SWL on Find yourself I think his acting in FYS is really good. What I admirer the most is how he can change just a little bit of his expression, and its like we can read his feelings/thoughts. He can be a wounded little boy (that you want to hold and tell that everything will be ok :D), he can also be mischievous and up beat. Starting from there I started to look for his information. Searching interviews and reality shows in youtube, off course probably only 20% of them that have English subtitle  which left me quite frustrated from wondering what he's saying ahahahaha.

I watched Untouchable Lover, and yes he was a bit stiff there, but still I think he delivers. Although many people think that the white costume sucks, I particularly think he looked so sexy in it  . I tried to watch Beautiful reborn flower, but really cannot pass episode 6th. Really a shame that the series has very cringey script. Not really a fan of the plot and the script. 

I see him as a little boy that is being forced to grow up quickly. If it was me off course I will be confuse and broken too. But seeing how he handle things by keeping silence just makes me want to hug him and tell him to be strong and tell him that everything will be ok. 

Other than that what makes me admire him so much, because he seems more mature than his age. He seems like a very gentle, mature, sweet mischievous but shy little big boy. I get this from how he answered in the interviews (and off course from the articles you've been writing here @hush puppy

I really hope his management will start to do something about his international fans. So the language wont be barrier from us getting to know him. And I hope that next time he can do more various character that is totally different so he can really show his acting skill. 

I really hope for the best for him. Looking for his next project. Hopefully soon

@iamlegend @hush puppy   hi.. i has the same feel as you,i wasn't interested in his drama until one day i decide to watch find yourself, then i found it very interesting, and his acting is good too. i go into his interviews and reality show. i found him very honest and sincere, naive (young) too. From that time i start to watch all his drama, then i watch GO AHEAD. I also like his acting in GO HEAD, MORE OF HIMSELF.  Like him i also not good with words.So i understand how he feel, always misunderstood by others.

Same here i also looking forward to his next project. Lots of support from us.

:foryou:

• Love 4

(Posted on: Saturday, 10 October 2020)

@iamlegend ,  I like Song Wei Long's acting because he is very natural.  He is quite new, so his acting has not "peaked" yet. But at least he is natural.

When an actor tries too hard to impress, their acting ends up as "being forced". Most viewers like that. But not me.  Because when that happens, I'll be so conscious of the fact that "He is only acting". I am outside; not inside the story. As a result I can neither feel nor  enjoy.

1) In "Go Ahead", the only time my tears fall is  :

- After the "Tree-Kiss".  When Ling Xiao loses his cool.

- When Ling Xiao asked his mum "Why don't you love me?".  His tears fall so naturally.  So that I can easily empathise with him. (That is how a person in real life will re-act. And especially so for an introverted, psychologically traumatised person. He should not be too "expressive". Song Wei Long interpreted correctly. His critics are wrong)

Even if he marks up his acting prowess in future, I hope he retains this Quality.  Be natural. Don't try too hard.

2) For  "Untouchable Lovers", Rong Zhi is supposed to be a cold-blooded Strategist.  He is a Prince from the Northern State, a Spy.  But nobody can read his thoughts.

I guess that is why Song Wei Long interpretes "him" as such.

I always believe that Directors and Scriptwriters should involve themselves more. Discuss their interpretations and expectations with their Lead Actors and Actresses. So that the end-products will be more palatable to the audience

3) "Beautiful Reborn Flower" is a big joke.  It is not Song Wei Long's fault. I'm sure he regrets being involved. He was so young then. This is the only "blotch" in his resume. Otherwise 2020 would have been a perfect year for him.

I cannot imagine how such professional Scriptwriters, Director and Producer, can go for such a lousy project. The special effects are so cheap. The story so crazy and unrealistic.  And this is another case of "over-acting" from the lead actress. (I'm like you @iamlegend. I have to stop after ep 6)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@hush puppy and @elis6969 I forgot to mention Love The Way You Are. I also like his acting here. I have rewatched the movie thrice. Just like you said--and I agree-- @hush puppy that he is natural. The way he delivered Fang Yuke is exceptional IMO. He can act like a total nerd. From his expression, body language, the way he walks, talks, even stands, his interpretation of "a nerd" is accurate, IMO. Ok, I admit the movie is actually a teenflick with very simple plot with loopholes everywhere. But I just want to emphasize SWL's acting as a nerd. not overdoing it but really on point. Kudos!

On 9/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, hush puppy said:

Like "Untouchable Lovers" and  "Find Yourself" - "Go Ahead" gave too much Screen-Time to the Second ML. As a result Viewers prefer him. Because more screen-time means viewers can understand him better.

Song Wei Long is the Male Lead. But he receives less emphasis. Less screen time = Less understanding of his character-role = Zero Empathy

funny that you say this. But I'm thinking the same as well. In fact I felt as a ML, SWL portion in all his drama is too little imo. his appearance is not as many as i expected. I dunno am I being subjective about it, i mean because I like him so i crave for more of him, it's never enough :hwaiting2:

And btw in UL I like him both as Rong Zhi before and after marriage. Although it's sad to see him getting thinner and thinner in each episode. He must be really stressed out during that time. Poor baby boy.

Edited by iamlegend
  • Like 3

On 10/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, Erafera1 said:

Found gorgeous airport fanpics:love:

Hide contents

Cr.Logo

@hush puppy i read it with google translate:DI dunno chinese(my friend said I'll get headache but as long as you know the point,it still enjoy to read,I read ever night with this method too:lol:and when I re read the engsub when it's available it's the same)

About Zhang Ping cute:smiley: I think it's the situation make him cute(it's not act cute)

and for person like him(he's quiet person)but he always curious with the case and try to investigate and solved it,I think it's make him cute:lol: 

Thankfully since I curious with him I always watch only good stuff of him,usually I only love their works,and don't mind so much with their private life(I know he's dating news too,but for me he's handsome man,it's weird if he never dating:lol:)

but when I watch his variety show(usually you'll know their personality better from VS) he always try to help others not only woman,man too,and he's not try to seek attention,and being himself.

that's why I always avoid read bad comments of him,just dun care,you dun like mine,I dun like yours too:Dthis for all who give him bad comments :lol:

Btw for cdrama,bcos of cencor sometimes they cut good part and airing unnecessary part,sometimes it's not production fault,

I'm really thanks with Find Yourself and Go Ahead Writer and PD,bcos of them SWL have a great character among all of his project.

Yes his company not help him so much,but he's doing great job without their help.

so I think he'll survive in this cruel world :lol:

I'm really not good with words,that's why I only love post pics:lol:

hi @Erafera1 thank you for the link to read Zhang Gongan. Really much appreciated. I will try to read it in my spare time 

Also, same with me, I avoid the bad comments as well. My heart just couldnt handle it. I will feel sad for him if I read the bad comments, specially when we know how hard and how dilligent he worked. Off coursw nobody is perfect. everyone has their own ups and downs, plus and minus. I tried to put myself in his shoes, and I must be devastated if I have tried my best but got misunderstood and got scolded for my work. However his response to this actually shows how mature he is, he usually will say that I just have to work harder. :smooches3:

I also agree with you about his dating stories. I really think dating should be personal. If im not mistaken he only has 3 girlfriends (the legit ones, not only the rumour) in 5 years? i dont think thats a big number. he is young and good looking. As long as he is being responsible towards others and dont hurt people's feeling.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 11 October 2020)

Today, let's trace Song Wei Long's physical and emotional developments, through his last 3 birthdays:

1) Song Wei Long's 19th Birthday Party "Showing Love" by Fans Is Booming 

2018-03-31 15:58

On the evening of March 30, 2018 Song Wei Long’s “Nineteenth Undefined” birthday party was held at Beijing Laifu Music Live. 

Song Wei Long, who appeared in a casual outfit that night, looked relaxed and happy. Still very upbeat and enthusiastic. Song Wei Long interacted with fans on the spot and shared a lot of thoughts with Latiao. 

t017e082fb69cdfbd53.webp

His personal aspirations are:

"I don't want to be a matured adult.
I want to understand things and keep my innocence.
I hope to live in peace with the Night.
Reconcile with Myself and with the World.
I hope to be more "cool" in future.
I hope all of you will like me"

Later in an interview he said  he knows that the outside world has high expectations of him, and he himself often wonders whether he has the ability to match this expectation.

(I don't think this is a person with no ambitions.  But rather, a very affectionate, kind and selfless boy who wants to fulfil his fans' expectation of him.  He knows his Fans love him.  He wants to "Repay" those who love him by being the Person they want of him.  That is an Almost Impossible Task  he has set for himself.  Almost like trying to be Perfect;  Living for Others.  How many people will think like that?)

2) Song Wei Long's 20th birthday banquet for fans. (Only a year later, he looks so different - physically and emotionally)

Spoiler

He appeared at his 20th birthday party to interact with fans and also sang a song  "A Man Like Me".

He appears quieter, more matured and restrained.  As though he is carrying a heavier heart.  His famous two sentences to his Fans:

"I am not a person who can express myself well" and

"Thank you for staying with me when I am still not so good."

3) Song Wei Long's 21st birthday 

2020-03-26 09:59Oriental News   

March 25 2020 is the 21st birthday of the actor Song Wei Long. No party because of the epidemic.  He posted a photo on Weibo that night and was accused of being super-like Lin Zhiying when he was a child.

Song Wei Long wrote: "I'm 21 years old, thank you for your company." On the one hand, he wished himself a happy birthday, and on the other hand, he thanked the fans who supported him all the way and posted pictures of him when he was a child.

• Love 1

On 10/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, iamlegend said:

I also agree with you about his dating stories. I really think dating should be personal. If im not mistaken he only has 3 girlfriends (the legit ones, not only the rumour) in 5 years? i dont think thats a big number. he is young and good looking. As long as he is being responsible towards others and dont hurt people's feeling.

Dear @iamlegend  For your info, in the 5 years, since his debut, he only dated twice - not 3 times. 

The first one was before his debut, when he was still a student in high school and an Internet Celebrity. That lady was his high-school mate.  She was using him for Fame. Eventually she left him for another man.

Next was Actress Lin Yun.  They were just normal friends for 3 months before the paparazzi broke the news. He will go out with her when invited.  It was Lin Yun who went after him.

• Like 3

Yang Tong Shu is the actress who acts as Ling Xiao's mother in "Go Ahead". 

In an interview with Beijing TV (BTV), she mentioned that Song Wei Long is relatively a very low-keyed and introverted person.  She further stressed that these are what made him a very attractive person.

She said Song Wei Long's acting is very natural. 

The interviewer asked if she teaches Song Wei Long anything. Yang Tong Shu said she doesn't like to teach people, because she feels she is not any more superior than others. But she will just probe Song Wei Long a bit, let him know what kind of a Character-Role/ Person she is, and Song Wei Long will respond "naturally".

She enjoyed her interactions with him and feels that he has great potentials to be successful in future

P/S: @iamlegend   Yesterday, both of  us  just mentioned that his acting is very natural. This affirmation from Actress Yang Tong Shu confirms that we are not being biased towards him.  We are right about Song Wei Long.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

If You Have A Weibo Account, please "Vote" for Song Wei Long. He is in the Second position now. He needs about 10,000 more votes. There can only be One Winner.  "Voting ends on 15 October 2020".  4 more days only.  Time is crucial. Please give it a Final Push.  Get your friends to vote for him too.

• Click on the Voting Button which is a "Bar Graph" just below Song Wei Long's pix.  Don't click the wrong button. It's below his photo.

Participation: Search for # 中国电视Actor # to enter the topic page, click to enter the voting page, and vote for the good actors in your heart ~

• Like 1

(Posted on: Monday, 12 October 2020)

Since we believe Song Wei Long has drama in his Eyes;  is an Actor who acts with his Eyes, let's affirm it with Scenes from  "Go Ahead" :

-  It's so warm when you smile! ! !

-  There are emotions in his eyes when he is cold, making people want to look at him affectionately

- There is light in your eyes when you are worried

So irrisistible when he turn sweet, hehehe

When he acts ah, all so "cute" & "coy" :P

2020 screen limited boyfriend group-Song Weilong

When he is all broken down & in despair, you can't help wanting to hold him in your arms and comfort him

"In the Name of Family" Song Weilong's acting skills were mocked?  It was highly praised by Nortel teachers, saying that the guarantee can be admitted

When he finally breaks down and cries

Song Weilong talked about personal feelings and revealed that he treats his girlfriend the same as Ling Xiao in "In the Name of Family"

When he looks at you so very adoring because he is totally in love with you!  You can't help but melts.

Song Weilong talked about personal feelings and revealed that he treats his girlfriend the same as Ling Xiao in "In the Name of Family"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@hush puppy do you remember in Go Ahead when LJJ kissed LX by grabbing his collar and asking why he was.so tall. I cant help but to notice the look in LX eyes. Only with his eyes he can make you understand the changes.of his emotions from shock, to confuse to happy. 

I swear these people who said his acting is woodsy dont really know what theyre talking about. they dont pay attention to these details. 

15 hours ago, hush puppy said:

If You Have A Weibo Account, please "Vote" for Song Wei Long. He is in the Second position now. He needs about 10,000 more votes. There can only be One Winner.  "Voting ends on 15 October 2020".  4 more days only.  Time is crucial. Please give it a Final Push.  Get your friends to vote for him too.

been trying to create weibo acc but failed all the time. probably no weibo service for my country. dunno why :cry:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

On 10/12/2020 at 1:55 PM, iamlegend said:

@hush puppy do you remember in Go Ahead when LJJ kissed LX by grabbing his collar and asking why he was.so tall. I cant help but to notice the look in LX eyes. Only with his eyes he can make you understand the changes.of his emotions from shock, to confuse to happy. 

1) I swear these people who said his acting is woodsy dont really know what theyre talking about. they dont pay attention to these details. 

been trying to create  2) weibo acc but failed all the time. probably no weibo service for my country. dunno why :cry:

@iamlegend 

1) Those people are jealous of him. Because :-

Song Wei Long is so handsome and wholesome

- they are not his fans. So they want to promote their own favourites

- they are simply too Fussy and Hard-to-please. 

- they like "Drama-Queens & Kings".  Dramatic actings do not equate to excellent acting. 

Even those who kept attacking his "Love History" are those who are jealous of him.  Because he has no "Black Materials" for them to find fault with.  He joins the entertainment world at 16 years old.  What Black Materials can he has?

Those who continue to manufacture and write on his "Love History" are looking for Fame and Money. Because such stories sell. They kept repeating the same topic over and over again.

Those who believe them are silly. Because we can verify. Besides, there so many actors and actresses who fall in and out of love; who cheat, physically abuse their partners, bad-mouthed them. Simply-said, who have done worse things.  (I don't understand why these people would want to attack an innocent, young boy)

Each time he has a new Drama to be launched, his dating photos will suddenly appear.  I don't think these are co-incidences.

-Just the paparazzis looking to make some money. 

- Or his competitors looking for an opportunity to sabotage him. 

2) weibo acc: Don't despair. You have tried your best. Just pray for him:lol:.   Anyway a "real, close fight" is going on now - between the Top 2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@iamlegend  Those people are jealous of him. Because :-- Song Wei Long is so handsome and wholesome

- they are not his fans. So they want to promote their own favourites

- they are simply too Fussy and Hard-to-please. 

- they like "Drama-Queens & Kings".  Dramatic actings with red and teary eyes do not equate to excellent acting. 

Even for those who kept attacking his "Love History" are those who are jealous of him because he has no "Black Materials" for them to find fault with.  He joins the entertainment world at 16 years old.  What Black Materials can he has?

Those who continue to manufacture and write on his "Love History" are looking for Fame and Money. Because such stories sell. They kept repeating the same topic over and over again. 

:heartxoxo: yes is true..:dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1