[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Monday, 5 October 2020)

Chinese mainland male celebrities list: Wang Junkai  is 7th, Song Wei Long is 11th.

Recently, the male celebrity list in Mainland China has also been updated with the latest rankings of celebrities. 

I usually like to follow this list, because on the male celebrity list in mainland China, I can clearly see the popularity of current stars.

Circumstances, as well as the influence of the celebrity, and the degree of fan love for the celebrity. You can learn a lot of information without leaving home, which is still very interesting. Moreover, the male celebrity list in mainland China is also updated in real time.

2a50-kaaxtfn0002412.png

This time  Song Wei Long won the 11th place on the list. The editor felt that Song Wei Long's ranking  was a little behind. 

Because Song Wei Long's ranking used to be in the top 10.  This time he dropped directly to the 11th place.

Song Wei Long starred in "Go Ahead" with Tan Songyun and Zhang Xincheng recently. This TV series gave Song Wei Long a qualitative leap in popularity.

It stands to reason that Song Wei Long's ranking should be better. He still needs to work harder.

• Like 1

Found gorgeous airport fanpics:love:

006xJ3BVly1gjeg97z929j30yi0yd1if.jpg

Spoiler

006xJ3BVly1gjeg94xrjuj30yi0yc1kx.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjeg90yjmmj30yi0y9kiv.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjeg8zk6k2j30yi0ya4qp.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjeg8xwxkuj30yi0ya4qp.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjeg96jzi7j30yi0yg1kx.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjeg9363ruj30yi0yg4qp.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjegc841zvj30yi0ye1kx.jpg

006xJ3BVly1gjeg99g51oj30yi0y64qp.jpg

Cr.Logo

@hush puppy i read it with google translate:DI dunno chinese(my friend said I'll get headache but as long as you know the point,it still enjoy to read,I read ever night with this method too:lol:and when I re read the engsub when it's available it's the same)

About Zhang Ping cute:smiley: I think it's the situation make him cute(it's not act cute)

and for person like him(he's quiet person)but he always curious with the case and try to investigate and solved it,I think it's make him cute:lol: 

Thankfully since I curious with him I always watch only good stuff of him,usually I only love their works,and don't mind so much with their private life(I know he's dating news too,but for me he's handsome man,it's weird if he never dating:lol:)

but when I watch his variety show(usually you'll know their personality better from VS) he always try to help others not only woman,man too,and he's not try to seek attention,and being himself.

that's why I always avoid read bad comments of him,just dun care,you dun like mine,I dun like yours too:Dthis for all who give him bad comments :lol:

Btw for cdrama,bcos of cencor sometimes they cut good part and airing unnecessary part,sometimes it's not production fault,

I'm really thanks with Find Yourself and Go Ahead Writer and PD,bcos of them SWL have a great character among all of his project.

Yes his company not help him so much,but he's doing great job without their help.

so I think he'll survive in this cruel world :lol:

I'm really not good with words,that's why I only love post pics:lol:

• Like 3

On 10/6/2020 at 9:42 AM, Erafera1 said:

@hush puppy   1) i read it with google translate:DI dunno chinese(my friend said I'll get headache but as long as you know the point,it still enjoy to read,I read ever night with this method too:lol:and when I re read the engsub when it's available it's the same)

2) Thankfully since I curious with him I always watch only good stuff of him,usually I only love their works,and don't mind so much with their private life(I know he's dating news too,but for me he's handsome man,it's weird if he never dating:lol:)

3) but when I watch his variety show(usually you'll know their personality better from VS) he always try to help others not only woman,man too,and he's not try to seek attention,and being himself.

that's why I always avoid read bad comments of him,just dun care,you dun like mine,I dun like yours too:Dthis for all who give him bad comments :lol:

4) I'm really thanks with Find Yourself and Go Ahead Writer and PD,bcos of them SWL have a great character among all of his project.

Yes his company not help him so much,but he's doing great job without their help.

so I think he'll survive in this cruel world :lol:

@Erafera1  my dear.  1) where did u read it?  I normally do not like to read novels, when we can watch the drama.  But this time I would like to read.  Yes. sometimes we have no choice but to make do with the silly Googles. :D 

I have many Pictures of Song Wei Long.  But I prefer to post the current ones. At times, some older ones if they are impressive enough.  If u like, I can post them all.

2) Actors are human beings too.  I take interest in their Works, and then their Characters.  

Of course they can fall in love. As long as they do it responsibly.  But I totally avoid Actors who play around; who do not respect their girls; who cheat or physically abuse them.  Who go to Prostitutes.

But the way these anti-fans of Song Wei Long criticise him are too Extreme.  To the extent that I feel they are looking down on him for his Ordinary background and for not going to an Acting Academy.  From their comments you can deduce their attitudes; their prejudices.

Let me give you (as well as for all "Lurkers")  a few examples:

a) Girls: In his interviews, especially when he was younger (18, 19 years) sometimes SWL will cheekily give a humorous answer. e.g. when he was asked: "What kind of girls he prefer.  Looks or..."  (He will jokingly said: "Looks".  But the section where he  explained that he was just joking and that he prefered "Kindness" was "Cut Out".)

- Viewers immediately & repeatedly spat hatred on him. Calling him "Low IQ"  for giving that kind of answer compared to other Actors. They will go on to attack his educational level. (As if all highly educated people will definitely have High IQ?? Absolutely Not True)

I like him because he is very truthful. Whereas other Actors/Actresses are more calculated  in their answers

2) He don't have so many "Love Affairs" actually. 

- His first GF, Xun Zi-ying (his high-school mate). It was a well-known fact that she was using him. Impatient that he is not getting Popular fast enough, she left him and found another man. She looks so different now. Plastic surgery I think.

- Aunty Wocan or Silkworm (5 yrs older) (False) They were just colleagues, biz/work-partners in making Micro-Videos/Movies 

- With Lin Yun (Beautiful Reborn Flower/ 3 yrs older) I guess he is still so new in the industry, and young. So when you are suddenly thrust into the company of beautiful actresses and have to work yourself up emotionally during the shootings, you tend to fall in love.  But they were just normal friends going out sometimes. Not lovers. He is learning and getting more experienced now. I don't think he'll fall in love with his co-stars that easily now. Besides the girls are chasing him and they are older and more experienced. So what do you expect?

- Zhou Yu-tong. (5 yrs older).(False) They are just co-stars. But people spread rumours about them.  

- Yu Mei Hong - a singer. (False) She herself explained in her Portal, that the rumours were not true.

- And of course now we have the model who chases him very aggressively and forced him to go out with her. Otherwise she will spread False Rumours about him. (False)

(The Truth is: SWL cannot be seen with any girl.  A Rumour will start.

Whoever he is with, I only hope that he chooses well and the girl can be good to him. He is too kind and can be easily taken advantage of)

I've read of so many viewers who believe and continue to perpetuate these rumours and many readers who swore that they will not like or watch his dramas because of those rumours. I can only Shake My Head.

b) Not Going to An Acting Academy :

- Going to an Acting Academy is more for name. Like having a paper qualifications. Whether you benefit from it or not is not so important.  Psychologically, viewers will have a better respect for you, just because you went.

(SWL didn't go because he prefers to have a Private Teacher to coach him.  Because in an Acting Academy is also the same. You have a teacher to coach an entire class of students

He is not the only Actor who didn't come from a Major).

c) Not Going to a College:

- He is not the only one. There are so many Actors/Actresses who only have High School Qualifications or lower.  I shall Not "Name Names".  But they are so Popular that you can guess who they are.  The Viewers just overlook or forgive their High-School or lower qualifications.  (Same situations but different treatments.  Because they come from a more well-off family)

3)  Variety Shows:  I don't like to watch Variety Shows except occasionally.  Yes.  From those that I've watched and from the Interviews, his Birthday celebrations, Endorsement Appearances, Video and Candid Moments, I  get to understand him better

4) His Company:  It is getting better now that he has proven himself.  Not just his company.  I think after "UL", he was disgusted with both the Criticisms & Hatred he received; as well as his Company's attitudes.  

So he was disenchanted, disillusioned, totally frustrated. Could not find his Directions. He was so Young. I believe he was "Lost" for a few years. That is why he has Insomnia for almost 2 years. That affects his Enthusiasm and Performance.

But his Current Success has Re-shaped the way his boss views him.  As well as boosted his own Self-Confidence, and thus the way he relates to his boss and others in general

• Love 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 7 October 2020)

The post-95 “xiaosheng” (Young Actors)  in the top 10 ratings of star dramas. Song Wei Long dominated the list with 3 dramas. He ranks fifth

The most indispensable thing in the entertainment industry is newcomers. A few years ago, they were born in the 90s. Now they have become the world of post-95s and 00 actors. 

Now more and more post-95 actors are beginning to gain attention. At present, most of the post-995 niche players rely on film and television dramas to make their debut.

Among the male actors born after 1995, Song Wei Long is currently the most out of the world. In the top 10 rankings of the post-95 young actors on star dramas, Song Wei Long has 3 dramas in the top 10:

1st in Ranking: (Go Ahead),   4th: (Find Yourself)     

9th Placing: (Untouchable Lovers).

In January 2020 we have "Find Yourself".  Subsequently in the later half of the year, we have "Go Ahead".  Song Wei Long's acting skills are amazing.  The ratings of these two dramas are indeed very high, and the corresponding topics are also discussed. Big. From the little milk dog to the confidant brother, Song Wei Long can hold.

Song Wei Long collaborated with Guan Xiaotong's "Untouchable Lovers" in 2018.   When they started shooting in January 2017, Song Wei Long was only 17 years old.  Incredible!   Although the drama was not highly rated, it was still highly exposed when it was broadcast on Hunan Satellite TV.

Song Wei Long's contract is on his forehand.  As long as he pays attention to the quality of the script, it is still very developed. At the current rate of reception, is he preparing to harvest a wave of goddesses?

My Say:

However people like to discredit him, the results speak for themselves. Song Wei Long's name and face-value sells. And his acting-skills are improving visibly.

I'm currently rewatching "Untouchable Lovers", and I'm amazed to think that he was only 17/18 years old at that time. Must be very stressful  for him - to deliver such a Big IP Drama.

He looks and acts impressive in the First 16 episodes - as  the Mysterious Rong Zhi in the White Robe. So "Regal".  Ep 17 onwards is a bit chaotic, due to the "changed Script"

If only they have "Retained" the Original Script, I believe "Untouchable Lovers" would have been another Success-Story  for Song Wei Long too.

• Love 1

@hush puppy I read it from here

I prefer pics bcos I'm not like you who good describe everything with words:lol: that's why I only read(thanks to you this page full information of SWL,so we're new fans know him better too:heart::heart:)

btw found cute pics:love:

006nbJSqgw1f0wqqtr9alj33n62fgqv9.jpg

Spoiler

006nbJSqgw1f0wrnda4ybj33hp2bt7wm.jpg

006nbJSqgw1f0wrnvwy8wj31vk2tcqv7.jpg

006nbJSqgw1f0wrmh1ylpj31g026w4qq.jpg

006nbJSqgw1f0wrlfhfmbj31a01xchdt.jpg

006nbJSqgw1f0wqq2zog7j31vk2tc7wk.jpg

006nbJSqgw1f0wrl76kl3j31d421oe82.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds53q1aij30ty150npd.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds525ohcj30u0160hdt.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds55dwrpj30u015gkjl.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds569kggj30u015vqv5.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds57ij0yj30u015pkjl.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds58buh4j30tu15he81.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds5am0r8j30ts16cnpd.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds5bjlqwj30u015pnpd.jpg

00862cLAly1gjds5cfnecj30tz16fqv5.jpg

0073dhfegy1gjd77fug6dj30ej0m8t9f.jpg

Spoiler

0073dhfegy1gjd77hdux6j30j20qoq3x.jpg

0073dhfegy1gjd77fddflj30ij0qo3zw.jpg

Cr.Logo

His face look like manga character :heart:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Erafera1 dear. Thanks for the link.  Now I, .....and I think all of Song Wei Long's fans who are lurking here,  can read.  How did your friend find this Link? So clever

I cannot just post pictures, my dear.  I want to "tell his Story" and update you all with his latest developments:

- So that all his Fans who come here, will get to know him better.  Sometimes, we thought we know.  Or ...... never lah. Since we like him, we just overlook.  But on researching, we discover that even we didn't know.  So that is the Truth. And we'll appreciate him even better

- And at least some antis or people who do not quite like him, but still want to come here to  "Peep", can also understand him better.

His facial appearance has changed a lot - since his debut at 16 years.  When he was 19 years' old, he still looks "Boyish".  At 20 years, he looks more "Manly", but still "Cute".  I wonder how he will look like in 2021:unsure:

u=2765300620,3474095490&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

u=4014378212,1494022260&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

But I know, he'll still be Handsome!:coolcat:

• Love 1