[OFFICIAL] Lee Min-ki & Seo Hyun-jin (The Beauty Inside couple)

velvetine

eUuemqJh.jpg

transparent-divider-thread-3.png

VvqzryNh.jpg

Name: Lee Min-ki (이민기)

Birthdate: January 16th, 1985 (33 years old)

Birthplace: Gimhae, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea

Height/Weight: 183 cm/68 kg

Zodiac: Capricorn

Blood Type: A

Profession: Actress, Singer/Musician, Model

Education: Konkuk University

Agency: GO_OD Management

MOVIES

Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead (Heukdopo, special appearance)

Shoot Me in the Heart (Seung-Min)

For the Emperor (Lee Hwan)@

Monster (Tae-Soo)
Very Ordinary Couple (Lee Dong-Hee)

Spellbound (Ma Jo-Goo)
Quick (Han Ki-Soo)

My Brother Young Ja-Ya

A Million (Park Cheol-Hee)
Haeundae (Choi Hyeong-Sik)
Oishii Man (Hyun-Suk)

Romantic Island (Jung-Hwan)
Humming (Chun-Jae)

A Good Day to Have an Affair (College Student)

Three Fellas (high school student)

TV SHOWS

The Beauty Inside - JTBC (Seo Do-Jae)
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - tvN (cameo, Mi-So's father)

Because This Is My First Life - tvN (Nam Se-Hee)

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - tvN (Joo Byung-Hee)

Dalja's Spring - KBS2 (Kang Tae-Bong)
Four Gold Chasers - KBS2

Love Truly - MBC

Taerung National Village - MBC
Be Strong, Geum-Soon! - MBC

ACHIEVEMENTS

46th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor (Haeundae)

2nd Style Icon Awards: New Movie Icon

MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actor (Be Strong, Geum Soon!)

E4DZLOBh.jpg

Name: Seo Hyun-jin (서현진)

Birthdate: February 27th, 1985 (33 years old)

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height/Weight: 167 cm/45 kg

Zodiac: Pisces

Blood Type: B

Profession: Actress, Singer

Education: Dongduk Women's University

Agency: SOOP management

MOVIES

Because I Love You (Lee Hyun-Kyung)

Familyhood (Sang-Mi)

The Peach Tree

Life is Peachy (Hee-Jin)

Magic

The Madonna (Short Film)

Story of Wine

Love Me Not (Ji-Hye)

TV SHOWS

The Beauty Inside - JTBC (Han Se-Kye)
Let's Eat 3 - tvN (Baek Soo-Ji in episode 2)

Temperature of Love (Lee Hyun-Soo)

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - SBS (Yoon Seo-Jung)
Bring it on, Ghost - (cameo)
Another Miss Oh - tvN (Oh Hae-Young)

Let's Eat 2 - tvN (Baek Soo-Ji)

The Three Musketeers - tvN (Yoon-Seo)

Drama Festival: Rebellious (TV Movie) - MBC (Joon-Kyung's mother)

King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang - MBC (Seol-Nan / Soo Baek Hyang)
Jung-Yi, Goddess of Fire - MBC (Sim Hwa-Ryeong)

Here Comes Oh Ja-Ryong - MBC (Na Jin-Joo)
Horse Doctor - MBC (Jo So-Yong, cameo)
Feast of the Gods - MBC (Ha In-Joo / Song Yeon-Woo)

The Peak (TV Movie) - MBC (An Il-Yang)
The Duo - MBC (Dal-I)

H.I.T - MBC

Hwang Jin-Yi - KBS2 (Jung Ka-Eun)

ACHIEVEMENTS

53th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Actress (Another Miss Oh)

30th Grimae Awards: Best Actress (Temperature of Love)

SBS Drama Awards: Excellent Actress (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim)
SBS Drama Awards: Ten Star Award (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim)
SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim)
tvN10 Awards: Made in tvN Actress (Another Miss Oh)
tvN10 Awards: Romantic Comedy Queen (Another Miss Oh)
5th APAN Star Awards: Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries (Another Miss Oh)

6th Korea Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actress (Here Comes Mr. Oh & Goddess of Fire)

31st MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama (Feast of the Gods & Here Comes Mr. Oh)

30th MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress in a Miniseries (The Duo)

Reasons to ship them:

- They have great on and off-screen chemistry in The Beauty Inside

- They are of the same age

- Both of their visuals match and complement each other, unique beauty/handsomeness

- They are both talented singers (and we're hoping for them to lend their voice in a duet) :P

- No official announcement of their relationship status as of now

I will revamp the post later, for now, let's have a good time shipping this lovely couple. :wub:

Also, we need to decide an official name for the couple. Here are some ideas:

- Seo-gye couple

- Couple of the Century

- Seolee couple

- Jin Min couple

Feel free to submit your own!

- M -

5 hours ago, msbubbly said:

How about Min Jin couple? 

Ah yes, I meant to mention Min Jin, not Jin Min lol. I think it's a great name since it's their real name combined :D

So for now, here's the part of TBI BTS which triggered the delulu in all of us:

Still halfway to go to the end of the drama... Still more fun things to happen. :lol:

- M -

I can't wait for tonight. Can't wait for these cute moments though they might take place in Tuesday's episode:

The BTS should be fun too. And will surely test our patience to wait for next Monday. This couple has become a part of my life. :wub:

- M -

Hi guys I love this drama and the couple so much. I'd love all the name you suggested and 'd love to call them Min Jin couple as it sounds nice and has their real names in it. 

I can't believe I join another shipping thread when my 1st OTP is not even close to being together, my 2nd OTP has a bit more certainty but I don't know when they will ever officially be together in public if that ever comes true. This is the 3rd time I ship a couple (hopefully the last time as this shipping "business" takes away a lot of my laughters/tears/energy and "time" which I don't have much :(:( )

I'm rewatching all BTS today and found one part where Hyun-Jin called Min-ki oppa. Both were born in 1985; but according to the Lunar calendar Min-ki (16/1) is actually 1 year older than Hyun-jin (27/2), as the Lunar year was between 2/2/1984-19/2/1985 then the next year was 20/2/1985-8/2/1986. Anyway it's very cute to hear her call him Oppa.

Why I love them and the drama? I love the storyline, meaningful life messages esp. when Se-gye did her good deeds when she changed to another person (helping the school girl, helping the mom who lost her son), great acting from all cast, fashion, music, cinematography... Everything is superb! Our couple is so natural together that they make me wonder what is reel and what is real. Surely they make each other laugh and happy (esp. Min-ki - he's not the type who can easily smile/laugh or be close to another person I think). 

The drama and the couple deserve much more recognition and the ratings should be higher. I've watched a lot of romcoms (as this is my favourite genre) + K-dramas and am quite selective (as in if the drama/acting is good I'll continue watching). This is one of the best I've seen, maybe in my top 4 for the last ~15 years (beside My girl, You who came from the stars, What's wrong with Secretary Kim). 

Que sera sera... It looks like they are meant for each other :) so finger crossed :) 

23 hours ago, summer18 said:

I can't believe I join another shipping thread when my 1st OTP is not even close to being together, my 2nd OTP has a bit more certainty but I don't know when they will ever officially be together in public if that ever comes true. This is the 3rd time I ship a couple (hopefully the last time as this shipping "business" takes away a lot of my laughters/tears/energy and "time" which I don't have much :(:( )

I'm sorry to cut your post dear, I understand your feelings. Shipping is like a double-edged sword. It showers us with excitement yet it also takes away a lot of energy, and we may end up in happiness or sadness. That's the beauty of it! And all the excitement and memories outweigh all the burden. You're not alone in this, when we cry, either happily or sadly, we'll do it together. ^_^

So, a lot of fancams of Min Jin filming in Petite France, Gapyeong, spread out in IG yesterday. Some people are remarking that even though it's just a scene from the drama, both of them looked like they were dating as real couple :wub:

Also, I love this candid (cto):

They really really look good together in the dating scenes. This one is my favorite:

No 2nd BTS this week but all those candid photos and videos make up for it. :D

- M -

The shipping business is getting spread all over social media, in ig, twitter, yt comments, we'll found that many fans is already ship this couple because of uri couple is getting more obvious we cant decide their interaction is for reel or just real. I hope this thread will get more attention too, since i'm so inexperience in shipping business, i will give some update about minjin couple's milestone.

Here's first bts. LMK gave hearts sign to SHJ, and at the end of the clip, did you already ship this couple because i did just by the way LMK pat SHJ's head. It was so cute and swoony.. :wub:

fQ2Oco3.jpg

From IG (credit to leeminki.indonesia):

Still a mystery why they have to take the car together without any crew/manager in the car or nearby. Maybe because the shooting is in a rush so to make it efficient they decided to drive together to the next shooting location after they done shooting the scene where they talk together in the car.

But still... for them to talk casually like that outside of filming a scene... They're so comfy with each other. Is this getting somewhere? I don't know, but I'm enjoying this. :wub:

- M -

• 1 month later...

i love them so much and honestly i ship them together

On 10/26/2018 at 8:57 AM, Nanana85 said:

Thank you dear @velvetine for creating this thread!! :heart:

Lets share our delulu minds, happy thought, and lovely hopes about our century couple. Feel free to ship.

Seo hyunjin and Lee minki's chemistry is no joke. So great and natural On and off screen ..:wub:

agree 100%

Archived