Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest miel_1301

BOF is owned by BYJ and it's also under KeyEast which he owns large portion of stock. I understand that BOF's talents [sJS, LNY, HYJ, SJO] also own shares of stocks in KeyEast.

[Magazine] ELLE girl 3월

http://www.bofkorea.com/upload/bofkorea/te...0070226_002.jpg

source : www.boflorea.com /hoeyijae page

i honestly think that hyj is doing a great job as yang soon yi in goong s. she can be funny, sweet, and melodramatic. in other words she knows how to act what the director tells her to do. undoubtedly, she and se7en has a good chemistry on screen.

So BOF has this shareholding scheme among its talents. With her being in the company of BYJ, I think she'll be well taken care of.

Omo..she can look stylishly beautiful. This, I think, is what I have been saying when I first saw her: she's capable of transforming herself in so many different looks and can look different in so many angles-----she can be adorably cute yet she can be stylishly beautiful!!!

She's just heavenly cute+pretty!!!!..I can't get enough of her face..

By the by, nobody has ever mentioned about her voice. I dunno how to describe it, but the voice is as cute as the face!!!

And who dared say that she looks chubby??..she's definitely not!!..PSH is much more chubbier than her in all way..

However I'm a little bit dissapointed with her fashion designer in Goong S. If she's wearing a casual wear, she doesn't look as beautiful as she'd normally do..And the hairdresser too..I think she looks better with long straight hair..

hehehe..I remember just before Sé7en got to kiss her, he said, "oh I didn't realized that u have a long hair"..:P

On a side note, Shud I post some individual photos of hers from Goong S here??..

Bwitched, that's what I also noticed. Her beauty has not been fully maximised in Goong-S. But then, I thought, may be that was purposely done by the so-called costume-coordi-----they wanted to emphasize SIMPLICITY and PURITY in looks since she's playing the role of a maid, so there should be no traces of glamor and sophistication. And sad to say, that said physical looks that she was made to portray in Goong-S had been the subject of criticisms by people who did not know how to look through the character being played by the actress.

Bwitched, re your side note, I think it's a good idea so as to keep this thread moving.

And one more request, can you also post the above pic (ELLE Magazine) in the Goong-s thread. I know it's not related in the drama. But just that one. I just would like others who do not visit this thread to see that she is also "stylishly beautiful!...Thanks

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwitched

tartmesp, the task is done. I wanna thank liezle for posting that pic..n celest for starting this thread for this heavenly creature named HYJ

okies..I'm having a big exam next week, I'll have not much time to do something extraordinary, but I'll do my best on bombarding this thread with her Goong S' photos..hehehehe

P/s: I keep describing her with the adj heaven..dunno. It's the only word that can describe her pure beauty I guess.:)

Guest miel_1301

tartmesp, the task is done. I wanna thank liezle for posting that pic..n celest for starting this thread for this heavenly creature named HYJ

okies..I'm having a big exam next week, I'll have not much time to do something extraordinary, but I'll do my best on bombarding this thread with her Goong S' photos..hehehehe

P/s: I keep describing her with the adj heaven..dunno. It's the only word that can describe her pure beauty I guess.:)

Many thanks bwitched. As always, you never fail to deliver

Guest Molra

Nice to see a thread for her! i'm at the 18th episode of Goong S already and i think her acting is pretty alright..although she exaggerates sometimes, her eyes widen and her gasps and stuff.

Guest liezle

posted by E-Jae_LoveS in www.bofkorea.com

37.gif

posted by firstlady♥Huh이재♥ in www.bofkorea.com

123(11).jpg

she has cute a cute long dimple :)

Guest miel_1301

It seems that information about Heo Yi Jae is very limited. Not much is said in her profile. Well, may be because she's relatively new.

I hope this thread won't die down even after the final episode of Goong- S.

Guest bwitched

oho.tenkiu² for those pics of hers

btw I don't think we have to worry about her thread. I have this strong feeling that she's going to be big...Just wait till Goong S is aired in Japan an then in other south east asian countries...

some of her individual pics from Goong S

YSYpol.jpg

1073.jpg

997.jpg

883.jpg

779.jpg

657.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_87_2.jpg

1244.jpg

1242.jpg

1240.jpg

1308.jpg

1286.jpg

1269.jpg

and her individual siggies that I made...

pillowcopy.jpg

firstbanner.jpg

Guest liezle

i hope that BOF will soon annouce here next project. anyway, if you guys find some news about her please let me know and i will ask some friends to give us snippets about it.

here are more photos of hyj from www.bofkorea.com which i believe also are from her cyworld. there are some self taken photos as well :) i'll try to get them tonight ;)

ejae_cy_0126_004.jpg

ejae_cy_0126_010.jpg

Guest chocolavie

Thanks biwtched for the pix and the banners! will credit u if im using :)

and thanks liezle for the pix....i think yijae won't have a new project comingup so fast, perhaps maybe later part of the year or something...but i hope she will choose a good project which can aid her in her acting career

Guest miel_1301

Thanks biwtched for the pix and the banners! will credit u if im using :)

and thanks liezle for the pix....i think yijae won't have a new project comingup so fast, perhaps maybe later part of the year or something...but i hope she will choose a good project which can aid her in her acting career

I share the same hope as well.....another big project which she can really call her own to dispell all doubts and criticisms.

Really, this young lady has suffered and endured the "beatings" of the many unreasonably critical public. Hoping, too, that she comes out stronger after this, for truly, "you can never put a good man down'!!!

Celest, please put the download link also of the BTS kiss in epi 16.Oh! Am I being too demanding??? He..he.he

Guest chocolavie

Latest pic of HYJ :)

ejae_0314_001.jpg

credit: BOF

Celest, please put the download link also of the BTS kiss in epi 16.Oh! Am I being too demanding??? He..he.he

tartmesp here's your request^^ will try to get all her NG scenes and organise it in the 1st page when i've time but her thread has not many pages yet, so it's quite easy to navigate her stuffs ;^^

Episode 16 Hot kiSS~~ behind the scenes!!!!<3<3

click on this link to view it online

click on this link to download the clip

credit: group8tv/ lovekoreastar

Guest miel_1301

Latest pic of HYJ :)

http://www.bofkorea.com/upload/bofkorea/te...ae_0314_001.jpg

credit: BOF

tartmesp here's your request^^ will try to get all her NG scenes and organise it in the 1st page when i've time but her thread has not many pages yet, so it's quite easy to navigate her stuffs ;^^

Episode 16 Hot kiSS~~ behind the scenes!!!!<3<3

http://group8tv.com/admin/wmboard/skins/g8...ile/movie36.wmv]click on this link to view it online

http://group8tv.com/upload/media_file/movie36.wmv]click on this link to download the clip

credit: group8tv/ lovekoreastar

Many thanks Celest, as ever!!!

Guest miel_1301

Thanks Bwitched, the second pic was from the movie Dirty Carnival with Cho In Sung that's why she kinda looks still young.

Guest miel_1301

Took the liberty to post this article originally posted by Starcrystal in Goong S thread:

It's an article re HYJ's thoughts about Se7en in Goong S.

54329779ua7jj1.jpg

"Yangsooneui" Heo Lee Jae was all praise for Se7en

"Although there was a lot of pressure for him since he played the lead in 'Palace S', which had low ratings, he handled it well. He still laughed and encouraged the staff and his fellow actors. He was a real professional. He was not troubled by the low ratings and I saw an image of a top star", Heo Lee Jae expressed in an interview with Newsen.

credits: newsen + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Archived